Carly & Muffy's mission 'home run'

Ok just realised haven't posted on here in ages :) am still doing TS and am being a moody hungry cow because of TOTM lol think that covers most of it ;)
Just to let you know I am still here and still sticking to it ;) how is everyone else doing?

carly82 said:
Ok just realised haven't posted on here in ages :) am still doing TS and am being a moody hungry cow because of TOTM lol think that covers most of it ;)
Just to let you know I am still here and still sticking to it ;) how is everyone else doing?

How's you my little chickadee?

I feel so terrible that I had to abandon you on our mission while moving and unpacking and that I have not been here to keep up to date with everyone :(

I have been so busy that I couldn't even think about texting or popping into mini's but things are much better now and I'm here if you need me....

Fresh start today and I'm raring to go I have my litre of water and I'm trying to hold out having a bar until lunch time as I'm really feeling the carb craving kicking in :(

COLD TURKY it is for me....then concentrate on getting off the 2lb gain and then under 11 and a half stone. You with me?? X

Well, I dont think you "suck" at this :)
I just think you are somewhere else living :)
Marge
xxx

Hi. I will be back in the morning.... Day 1 again lol

Mission home run seems to have been mission impossible. Maybe I expected too much? I'm running out of time though .... New goal is to be under 9 stone by my 30th birthday (sept 9th) so I'm going to carry on until then and just hope for the best.

I'm not even enjoying being off plan. I hate the feeling of being full and icky! Urgh! Yuk.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning back to TS xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Hi. I will be back in the morning.... Day 1 again lol

Mission home run seems to have been mission impossible. Maybe I expected too much? I'm running out of time though .... New goal is to be under 9 stone by my 30th birthday (sept 9th) so I'm going to carry on until then and just hope for the best.

I'm not even enjoying being off plan. I hate the feeling of being full and icky! Urgh! Yuk.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning back to TS xxx

I know I'm a whale :( day 1 tomorrow :)

Well, I hope to stay TS for 12 days with ya both :D
We can get there :D

carly82 said:
I know I'm a whale :( day 1 tomorrow :)

You are not a whale babycake xxx c'mon it's happy Monday so let's all just pretend we are starting for the 1st time. How good would it have felt If we had started doing something about it the 1st time we got to this size? but there's no point saying what if! If only I never had a day/week/month off and put 4/7/9 lb on but it's done and it's gonna come off again so let's just do it!!

Have a good day :D

Yeah I really really do wanna start again tomorrow. I'll go til the 26th august as that's my bub's 2nd bday so I'll be having the weekend off ;) I have 30 days worth of packs left. I'll get some bars to make them go further but I think I might have a lil break after august and cone back October so I'm looking hot for new yr? I found TS easy in the winter.... Maybe thats why I'm messing up so much lately? Xx

Back