Carly & Muffy's mission 'home run'

what you having done with your nails?

Well done carly now where's that positive attitude!!!

carly82 said:
what you having done with your nails?

Well I usually 'do' my own nails and they're normally long but they have been getting really flakey and breaking easy. So I'm going to have false ones done until I'm done on exante I think.

Xx

Well I usually 'do' my own nails and they're normally long but they have been getting really flakey and breaking easy. So I'm going to have false ones done until I'm done on exante I think.

Xx

I had them done when I was on LL, loved them, had the nails done and loads of sunbeds, kept me busy, they wrecked my nails though, such a shame, as I did love them :)

Woooo Hoooo :D
You have both done fantastic !!
Well done :D

Nails ?
I used to get mine done all the time, but I hated the way they ended up when I stopped getting them :(
My nails always break :(
But, ironically, since I have started Exante, they have been in the best condition I have ever known :D

I agree marge! Mine are better than they have been in years!

Day 9 in the TS house! *best scouse accent*

Day 9 Muffy is in the garden... (hmmm really should listen to people when they say I'm not funny) :)

OK chaps and chapesses 8 days down 48 to go :D

In Margey style I will tell you that is 14% of the way there!!!!!

WooooHoooo!

If I lose 3.5lb a week (14lb every 4 weeks) then I will be exactly at target :) seems doable, just hope my body agrees :)

How is everyone else doing? Well I hope :)

Good to see your going strong. I'm on day 2 -not giving up till I get there! Have a good day xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wayhay for Day 9! I just realised I am only a day behind you two - so there you have it, no pressure or anything but you two are now having to lead by example!

Yay for day 9!
Yay For my exante shakes arriving today! Yay for hubby having baby all day while I had 'me' time.
And yay me for buying the beck diet solution book today for 1.99!

Although I have no idea what the beck diet solution is yet I look forward to finding out ;)
Am I technically on day 9 or day 1 take 2?

:(

Day 9 is in the bag :D

I'm in bed with a stack of celeb mags and my beck book :) this is the 1st day in ages I haven't wished away.

It's amazing what a break from the baby can do. I feel really happy and determined again xxx

carly82 said:
Oooooo YAY!!!! 2 and a bit extra days that's over 1lbs worth!!!

I had some left over and 21 tesco bars so iv got about 10 extra days on top of the 2 months supply ;) I'm going till there all gone :D xxx

I had some left over and 21 tesco bars so iv got about 10 extra days on top of the 2 months supply ;) I'm going till there all gone :D xxx
:) I have a few packs loads of BL bars I have just ordered another bumper pack, I will only be ordering 2 more MAX. I will be thin by then!!

Back