CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

Yeah when i went to ww meetings i didnt find them that welcoming and i was even tutted at for putting on weight so never went bk lol. stoopid woman.
My aim is to be 10st 7lbs, and dress size 10-12 by next june july hopefully, which means i need to pull my head out my ar*e lol,
reading rosemary conley success stories spurs me on, there was these 2 people who both lost huge amt of weight, one lady lost 12 stone in 10 months!!!!! :-0 and one guy lost 11st in 9 months, theyre such an inspiration! :) xx

So it's do-able :) we will motivate each other! Similar timescale/ target :) x

lanky140 said:
So it's do-able :) we will motivate each other! Similar timescale/ target :) x

Yeah deffinately! :) it strangely makes me excited to eat less and do more! Lol I'll have to watch their success stories often to keep me going ( on rc website, v helpful)
Can't wait to b slim! :) x

Me neither! We will do it x

lanky140 said:
Me neither! We will do it x

So how's it going with your diet Hun?
Can't believe all this gorgeous weather we been having! :)

It's only day 2 but it's going ok :) just gonna plan and go shopping today and excited about all the yummy foods :) how about u? Xx

lanky140 said:
It's only day 2 but it's going ok :) just gonna plan and go shopping today and excited about all the yummy foods :) how about u? Xx

Yeah good I'm planning dinners for this week & I'm about to go shopping to stock up and buy RC new magazine :)
Were having a BBQ tomoz night so need to plan that well! Lol x

Yummy :) I love bbqs! Def worth spending some weeklies! Xx

How is everyone doing? Xx

lanky140 said:
How is everyone doing? Xx

Hi ya.
Doing quite well ish I think! Joined the gym yesterday so did my first session last night and did 40 mins. :)
How are you getting on?

That's fab Kelly :) I'm doing ok... Need to up my exercise but at least food is finally under control! First WI today :) x

lanky140 said:
That's fab Kelly :) I'm doing ok... Need to up my exercise but at least food is finally under control! First WI today :) x

Oooh good luck for wi!! :)
It did take me ages to get the motivation to exercise but now I'm paying for the gym I no I need to use it to get my moneys worth! Lol. I'm just about to go to the gym now actually (figured it won't b too busy lol) and then I'm going for a swim after (all Inc in my membership which is fab!)
What kind of exercise do you like? The key is to find one u enjoy & ur more likely to stick with it. I've just made up 30 songs on my iPhone for me to use at the gym that I know will keep me going lol.
What time is ur wi today? X

That's brill! Ive joined gym with a friend, have the playlist set up and all that... Just struggle to feel like going after work... Prefer classes but it's tough to get to them on time coz I work 50 mins away from home/gym and my membership covers gym near here but would feel bad for my friend lol... So we made a pact to go when it fits with our work and I have a new (secondhand lol) wii and games to play when i don't make it! Just need more hours in my day hehe! Enjoy the gym ;) xx

lanky140 said:
That's brill! Ive joined gym with a friend, have the playlist set up and all that... Just struggle to feel like going after work... Prefer classes but it's tough to get to them on time coz I work 50 mins away from home/gym and my membership covers gym near here but would feel bad for my friend lol... So we made a pact to go when it fits with our work and I have a new (secondhand lol) wii and games to play when i don't make it! Just need more hours in my day hehe! Enjoy the gym ;) xx

That's great u joined the gym! :)
I did 45 mins in the gym and I was gonna do a swim but it was closed for cleaning! Boo. Instead tomoz I'm going to gym at 2 ish and then a late night swim with a friend of mine. It's definately worth having someone to go with. Am feeling really motivated , also watching a programme called I used to be fat Which is a great motivator :) x

That's all good :) my friend can't swim but other than that it's nice to gave a buddy! Just need to do what I enjoy :) x

I lost 4lb! A little disappointed as it was first week but i kno I can do it xx

Hi Carly
I'm Olivia, Just started too. I have about 5 1/2 stone to lose.:) I think de answer is 1 week at a time...... We'll get der.:D Well best of luck! :)

Thanks hun! How did u do? X

Thanks ;)

Back