CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

Well it's the 3rd day of my second week back on plan and I have 30 weeklies left which is unheard of!! I also have 35AP! And scales are showing a loss already :)

But I suspect that drinks fri and wedding sat may lead to a little gain. I'm gonna do my best and probs wont drink much on sat!

Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Honestly I dont kno what to do! I'm sat here crying! I was doing SW but not properly as I don't eat fruit and veg! I desperately want to but it's hard to overcome! I can eat smoothies and puree'd soup... I figured smoothies would be better than nothing for starting off while I try to introduce other stuff but other people said it's really bad... Feeling really negative!

It's the embarrassment and the mocking that sucks :( sorry for the rant! I want to do SW but for now I guess I need to just try to be healthier than I was :) x

Hello Carly!! Listen, you might be better off joining WW. You aren't supposed to blend/purée stuff (esp. Fruit) on SW because it alters the sugar content of the fruit however and weirdly, you can do this and have things like free icecream if you go to WW. Everyone is in the same boat here. It's not funny when you feel like you're trying to climb Ben Nevis! Just remember-small steps at a time. Aim for 7lbs, then treat yourself to something you like-say a magazine, a book, makeup-anything that makes you happy! Not food though! It's getting you're head around the fact that we've all eaten unhealthily for various reason and we need to change that mindset into not thinking you're dieting but changing bad eating habits of a lifetime into healthy eating. This forum is brill-wished I'd joined it so much sooner! Take care and good luck!

Carly, I apologise! I never noticed the date when you created this thread nor did I notice the amount of replies!! What a dafty I am! Doh!

Welcome Tayberry :D I am happily doing ww now. Hows u ?

Wedding went well - some tears and lots of smiles.. I will be skinnier for the next big occasion (whatever it is) - there are some pics on here.

Tiny half on which I am happy with given that it was the wedding xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Welcome Tayberry :D I am happily doing ww now. Hows u ?

Wedding went well - some tears and lots of smiles.. I will be skinnier for the next big occasion (whatever it is) - there are some pics on here.

Tiny half on which I am happy with given that it was the wedding xx

I've really enjoyed reading your thread! Should have read it first before posting and appearing like a prize A clown!! I think what you a writing is so honest and probably resonates with a lot of people-me being one of them!! I've got 5st to lose-it's a thought and a half. I myself suffered seriously from bulimia from the age of 17 to 28 for which I received medical intervention. Once I recovered, I gained lots of weight-think my heaviest ever was around 19st. I'm only now, at the age of 40, realising that I'll always have problems with food and I've got major body image problems. I've never sustained any proper relationship because of my anxiety over my looks. Terrible isn't it? I actually feel sad when I write this-I've never faced up to this. However, I'm optimistic-I have beaten an eating disorder, I acknowledge I've got a lifelong challenge to overcome my feelings and sadly, but true, I'm happier when I'm at Weight Watchers as I feel more in control. I've lost nearly two stone since May and I'm plodding on. Sounds like you're in a positive place too! Thanks again for replying to me!

Awww thank you so much for sharing! I'm so pleased u are in a positive place and glad that ww is working :) we just need to work on our heads :D x

Back