CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Thanks Chick :) x

Really shattered this morning... Didn't make it up in time to walk to work... And really busy tonight... Not to worry food can start today and exercise tomorrow :D x

I lost 4lb :) woop! Xx

Hello all

Sorry for being AWOL - been very busy!! Really hectic ...xx

But you're back now, and back on track, yes?? :)

How was the hen do?? Tell us all the gory details!!! x

Hen do was brill!! Really stressful but good... Cocktail making class was brilliant.... Then the races was good fun... Night out lots of yummy meals and manicure and spa on sun :) all in all was brill!! Xx

Hello everyone who still reads this :D

I am sick of making promises that this is the time I will get to goal... I'm sure u are all sick of reading it! It's been over 12 months since I started last April just after my birthday... And by June/July I had lost nearly 3 stone... Since then I have been up and down like a yo-to and have never broken the 3 stone barrier!

A lot of very inspirational period have lost a lot of weight... And I want to be one of them!

So I am not promising to be perfect or to lose every week coz I have a lot of festivals and weddings coming up....

But I am promising to try harder... To think twice and to exercise when I can...

So to remotivate here are my diet reasons:
1. To be able to shop in normal shops
2. To be able to wear the latest fashion
3. To feel confident
4. To love myself
5. To not have to wear leggings and cardigans in summer (with no sore legs and bingo wings)
6. To never avoid going our coz I hate myself
7. To never want to stay in bed because I can't bear another day feel uncomfortable in my own skin
8. To feel like I deserve someone to love

That will do for now....

And my upcoming goals now:
1. Wedding in 7 weeks - 1 stone off would be fab
2. Start uni in 12 weeks - to be 16 stone 7
3. NYE in 29 weeks - to be 14 stone 0
4. My 28th Bday in 43 weeks - to be 12 stone 7
5. Summer 2012 - Goal

I will take it 7lbs at a time and will treat myself for every 7lbs :) so its 5.5 from now for a treat :D

Here are some pics of me aged 18 and weighing around about my goal weight of 9 stone 4 (12-14 on bottom and 8-10 on top) xxx

It's a hard struggle I know but you will get there. Don't ever give up and stay strong.

Thanks petal :) x

Well it's day 1 and I dragged my lazy fat arse out of bed and I'm waking to work for the first time in months :D Hopefully I can keep it up :) and got my food planned so here goes :) x

Made myself go to body pump :) earned 20AP today with that and walking :) x

Go girl! I love your hair in your picture too by the way! Massive good luck to you! I need all the luck I can get too as a newbie on here! :) x

Awww thanks :) x

Hi Carly, well done for getting yourself back on track :)
You look amazing on the photos of you when you was 18, it's nice you have those to look back at. I often wonder what I will look like when I am down at target weight, as I have always been on the 'large' side all my life I have nothing to look back at.
Hope you enjoy your weekend x

Im really worried about loose skin but we shall see :)

How far do u have to go to goal hun (on phone so can't see stats) x

Back