CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Awwww no need to feel sick, you'll be fine. It will all sort itself out and come together - The hen party went off ok, dint it!! ... Take some water, and sit in the quiet for a few minutes, a few deep breaths, and you'll be ok
*hugshugshugs*xx

Thanks! X

Wandering to work again :) only 21 working days left :D still feels like forever!!

Got so much to sort with house and uni but can only do what there are hours to do lol!

Looking likely that tonight's gym sesh will be replaced with a painting sesh - needs must!!

Just want the solicitors to hurry up coz I desperately want to move in at the middle of this month!!

New house is nearer town, work and gym... And is 5 mins from Sainsbury where I have an interview for a part time job!!

Quite a lot of balls in the air right now!! Lol

Will update after WI xx

I lost 4lbs :D x

Awww thanks :D x

Well it's the 3rd day of my second week back on plan and I have 30 weeklies left which is unheard of!! I also have 35AP! And scales are showing a loss already :)

But I suspect that drinks fri and wedding sat may lead to a little gain. I'm gonna do my best and probs wont drink much on sat!

Xx

Well, how did it go???? How was the wedding??? Hope you had a fab time, dont worry about a teeny gain if there is one, and get right back on it today, you'll be reet :D

Hugs x

Thanks Jen

The wedding was lovely - lots of tears and smiles and I have sworn to myself I will be skinnier for the next big event (whatever it is)... I have put an album on here if people wanna look

I put on a tiny half - pleased with that :D back to it - a new week starts tomorrow xxx

Nice, a half lb gain for a great weekend, is fab! :)
I saw the pics, you look fab, I love that dress, and the bride looks so happy!! I saw the hair clippy things on facebook too, really nice do, I liked it!!

You'll do it, I know you will x

Thanks Jen :D love u x

Back