2 ww cheese 2pp
Spoon of tomato puree
1 tomato

Sugarfree jelly

Plan for tea is
Ww chicken tikka masala
Ww naab bread
Extra mushrooms
Then 7 spare for some choccies an french fries whilst watching bgt later :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi carly, loving the diary it looks great ive just received my pack through the post and have been having a read so im starting tomorrow im just planning some meals for tomorrow. you use ww ready meals are they a good size and reasonably priced x:D

Yes i mainly use ww meals because by the time i get home from work,and go the gym its 8pm so i want something quick.
My fav meals are
Ww spag bol (but i bulk it up with mushrooms pepers onions garlic herbs and 1/2carton of passata) basically make an extra sauce so its alot nicer i have that with ww garlic baguette and u get 4 pieces which is well enough!!
I also love the ww chicken tikka masala i had that tonight with naan bread and extra mushrooms.
For lunches the beef hotpot and chicken hotpot are nice but ideally bulk it up with extra carrots n veg.
The ww soups are nice with some bread.
In asda most of the meals are about 1.50 per meal but some are on 4for£5 offer.

I like quiche and salad too. If u have a morrisons near u and like quiche get the good for you crustless quiche (9pp for half) with 100g low fat potato salad 3pp and loads of salad makes a filling meal!

I prefer salad to veg so i tend to really stock up on that.
Good luck with your weight loss,how much do you want to lose??

Hi thanks carly ive been doing sw but ive been struggling with the portion sizes as a lot of food like carbs are classed as free so i tend to eat huge bowls of it.

i need to loss about a stone to be where i want to be but im doing it in little chunks. how much more do you need to lose you've done so well alreadyx

I wanted to lose about 9pound iv done 5so far but its taken me 5weeks! Some aay 1 a week is healthy but when i read peoples losses on here and they are doing 3 a week it makes me want to quit!
Im going to do it for 2 more weeks,then have a break for 2weeks cos im going on holiday and then its my birthday,i hope to lose 7 by then so only 1pound this wk and 1next week.
Another nice meal if u like pasta is
80g pasta (weighed when dry)
Mushrooms peppers onions chilli garlic and herbs with 1/2 carton of passata. Cos u only have to point the pasta as everything else is 0pp,the pasta is 8pp for 80g cos its 2portions,40g just isnt enough!! I have it with ww garlic bread but if u had it with salad it would b really low.
I like to bulk meals up with sides tho cos it really fills me up.
If u like pizzas the hot n spicy chicken is nice(its not spicy tho) also home made pizza pittas r yummy!!
Really hope i do well this wk but im out tomorrow on a free food an drink do..... Im having a 1point lunch so i can save 28 for buffett and 3large wines :) x

sounds good to me i went to a bbq today and nearly ate a whole pavalova so im glad im starting tomorrow lol!
pasta dish sounds lovely il pop in every now and then and im starting a diary too so hopefully we can spurr each other on.:)

Monday:
Breakfast
Asda cereal bar 2pp
1/2 melon
Banana

Lunch
Ww wrap 3pp
Ww ham 1pp
Sugarfree jelly
Apple
Ww tomato soup 2pp
French fries 2pp

Tea
80g pasta 8pp
Passata,onions,peppers,herbs
Ww garlic bread 5pp

23/29
May hav a curly wurly later bt WI tomorrow so not sure....

I lost half a pound :( one week to go til my holiday and i must lose 1.5pound!! Why is this so hard for me???can anyone see any mistakes in my diary??

Breakfast
6strawberrys
Small apple
Banana
Asda cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
Ww pitta bread 3pp
4pieces wafer thin ham 1pp
Tomatos,cucumber xlight triangle
Sugar free jelly
Quavers 2pp
Mini crunchie 2pp

Tea:
Asda good for u lasange 9pp
100g potato salad 3pp

Snacks
Mini twister 1pp
Mini crunchie 2pp
Small bag butterkist popcorn 3pp

28/29 (no exercise) will hit the gym tomorrow

Breakfast 1/2 small melon
1 small apple
1 banana
Asda banofee cereal bar 2pp

Lunch asda hot n spicy chicken breast 2pp
Ww pitta 3pp
Salad
Quavers 2pp
Ww tomato soup 2pp
Sugarfree jelly

Tea
Ww spag bol and extra mushrooms n passata 8pp
Ww garlic bread5pp

5left :) may have a curly wurly and mini twister later after gym

Didnt end up havin spag bol and garlic bread, had ww chicken pizza instead 12pp

Hi Petal...

I haven't read much of this but would like to follow ur progress :) how are u? x

Im good thank u xx how r u??
I had a pretty crappy day at work today so decided to use my weeklies and go for a meal,only went the harvester for a salad bowl and spaghetti and meatballs,i read somewhere on here that the meatballs garlic bread was 16points which i think is really good!! I had 21left from today so i had that (didnt eat the parmasan on top)and left 2meatballs an some spagetti!! Also had a salad bowl with a spoon of thousand island and a mini white roll. I no it definately wouldnt of been 21 plus my weekliea but im going to say it was and be good now right up until tuesday for my last WI before my hollibobs :) :)
I will b going the gym tomorrow too.
After my hols (only 5day break to spain)im going to have 2weeks off. I'll still eat healthier and have the same for breakfast and lunch and still go the gym,but iv got too many occasions at beginning of june (my birthday and ladies day at the races) so those events will include lots of food and drink!!!
Think i will feel better after having a break cos its kinda getting me down
5.5pound in 6weeks is hardly anything,i no im only trying to lose 8/9ish anyway and this last bits sooo hard!!

Sorry for the essay!! U only asked how i was!!hahaha
Take care and have a nice weekend xxx

Sounds like a very sensible plan! I hope u really enjoy that hol then mrs :) what exercise do u do at the gym

Sounds like a nice meal out :)

U can do it u kno xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Sounds like a very sensible plan! I hope u really enjoy that hol then mrs :) what exercise do u do at the gym

Sounds like a nice meal out :)

U can do it u kno xxxx

At the gym i usually do a 20min fast bike ride (normally do just over 5miles)
Then 30minute power walk with some 2minute runs inbetween cos im hopeless at running and get soo out of breath,so i do an uphill walk on 6.5 or a flat walk on 7.
Then i do 80-100 sit ups
Then if i can still move my legs which sometimes they r like jelly i will do a 15min cross trainer workout. So all cardio really.

That's fab :) I wish I enjoyed the gym! I much prefer classes, the Wii or walk or swim! Love to blast the tunes lol! Have a good day :) xx

Saturday:
Breakfast:
Banana
Asda Cereal bar 2pp

Lunch:
Ww pitta 3pp
Tiny bit of tomato puree
Ww cheese slice 1pp
Tomato
French fries 2pp
Mini twister 1pp
Apple

Tea:
Asda good for you chicken tikka masala 11pp
Ww naan bread 3pp

6left for some chocci during britains got talent :)

Yummy! What choccie? X

How much are mini crunchies? Z

Back