CarolineM's new improved diary

Well done on another 100% day kiddo!!! That 'zone' is fab isn't it????

Hmmmmmmm - have to say though ...... think I'm quite glad not to be too near you when chicken curry meets evil stomach ......... :sign0137: :sick0019: ;) :D

Hehe don't think the curry is that powerful :p

Ooh beef - nice :D

Another 100% day again! So so chuffed!

I'm really into herbs at the moment - making my own teas/infusions. They don't necessarily takes that nice though lol Trying a combination for hay fever and a small dose of milk thistle to get my sluggish gallbladder moving.

Otherwise not a lot going on - study, work, sleep, study, work, sleep hehe!

Hope everyone is getting on okay.

Hehe don't think the curry is that powerful :p

Ooh beef - nice :D

Another 100% day again! So so chuffed!

I'm really into herbs at the moment - making my own teas/infusions. They don't necessarily takes that nice though lol Trying a combination for hay fever and a small dose of milk thistle to get my sluggish gallbladder moving.

Otherwise not a lot going on - study, work, sleep, study, work, sleep hehe!

Hope everyone is getting on okay.

I am getting ready to come back in. Will be cutting down on carbs today, and even though Sunday will be hard I am going to try and be good, if I fail completely I will just feel even worse.

Well done on your 100%'s though :D

Another 100% day! GO YOU!!!! xxxx

Had to laugh ....... I'm really into herbs at the moment - Taste disgusting but I'm really into them ....... lmao!!!! xxx

lol Guess that did sound a bit odd - but I'm into the medicinal side, taste kind of being secondary, although I hope they help re-educate my tastebuds a bit - apparently bitter flavours can do that, or so some website or other said so haha!

Loss, loss, loss //runs around thread like a headless chicken// loss

1.75 lbs down :D Woohoo! About time I got back to the grind.

Now just got to repeat a loss next week and I'm truly on a roll :D So much easier with the brighter days though - can distract myself with the garden, poor rose bushes don't know what's hit them lol

Hope you all have a great day :D

Okay, I'm back.

Sorry not been posting but been going through a rough time of it, plus work is mega-hectic (which I love to be honest, but kind of takes over).

So many new people - so many excellent results - so many comebacks :O

Hope everyone is doing okay. I've been good on the diet even though I've fancied chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! Not like it will make me feel better - just fuller, more tired and sick - not to mention heavier.

*hugs* to you all :D

Nice to see you back Caroline .... we've missed yooooooo!!!

Hope you're feeling better and well done on staying 'good' despite not being in the best of places - that's some achievement girl!! xxxx

Hey we missed you !! Good you are still doing it - so to speak.... I am still there/here !! I feel like I am feeling hungrier this week - not sure why.....I could so easily relapse BUT will hang in there - tending to add in another nakd bar or extra fruit on the tough days !!

Well, for the first time in ages I'm disappointed with my WI. I've been good this week, bar the typical out and about with mum on Sat.

But I've just lost 0.25 lbs. It's a loss, but I had hoped for so much more. Maybe I'm water logged and will have a good loss next week. Fingers crossed huh :)

Well, for the first time in ages I'm disappointed with my WI. I've been good this week, bar the typical out and about with mum on Sat.

But I've just lost 0.25 lbs. It's a loss, but I had hoped for so much more. Maybe I'm water logged and will have a good loss next week. Fingers crossed huh :)

I am sure you will have a great loss next week, after all if being good you can only loss weight.

I had a little 1lb so going for better next week, feeling positive but then I alwaysdo 1st thing in the morning.

I tried something new yesterday I had a mango fresh, I peeled it and it was lovely, never had them before always in fruit salad and I left them as they were soggy and slimy but a fresh one WOW blew me away....

Sorry you're disappointed Caroline - it can feel soul destroying when you know you deserve more. Don't let it weaken your resolve though - next week will tell!! xx

Ah, thanks all *hugs*

I'm feeling a lot better today.

Fresh mango - yum :D 135 cals in one mango but well worth it :D

Got the wrong veg box delivery this week - got a big fruit box and a big veg box!!!! Got a fridge full of healthy stuff. I feel sorry for the lady who was expecting a family's supply of veg and got my meager small box hehe!

Well, better go finish breakfast and wrap mother's pressie.

Had a fantastic day yesterday :D Didn't go mad at mum's and stuck within the calorie limit.

Feeling very empowered at the moment :D

Excellent!! really pleased for you! Keep up the good work girl!! :):)

We're off to Scotland tomorrow till friday so I won't be around. Although I'm taking my little Asus notebook in the hope of doing a bit of writing I don't know about access there. I doubt if I'll have time to post tomorrow's WI before we go although I'd like to ... I love changing the tickers and everything (how sad am I??? ;))

Will 'see' you all Friday evening most prob - have a great week! xx

Jan - hope you had fun hehe!

I actually managed to make proper potato wedges last night - decent ones too lol Normally they come out weird but guess I've found the right potatoes for it.

So far so good. Going to be hard going to meet that Blackpool target but as long as I get hear enough I'll be happy :D

Jan - hope you had fun hehe!

I actually managed to make proper potato wedges last night - decent ones too lol Normally they come out weird but guess I've found the right potatoes for it.

So far so good. Going to be hard going to meet that Blackpool target but as long as I get hear enough I'll be happy :D

Dont be a defeatist :copon: you will get there.

Back