CarolineM's new improved diary

Me got confused and thought there were only two weeks until Blackpool - but there's three so I have a good chance of making it :D

Having a good day so far - good week in total really.

Saturday we are going to a friend's for dinner so it is out of our control - I don't like to impose my diet regime on someone's cooking! I will not be drinking so that is something.

I've developed this love for WW pitta bread with a bit of mustard mayo and sliced tomatoes - very addictive!

Still missing chocolate - all those Easter eggs on discount were screaming at me last night in the supermarket - what is with supermarkets and bad food everywhere? It is true, you never see discounted veg or fruit scattered around the store unless some lazy cretin has left it in clothing cos they could not be bothered to take it back to the right section :)

Right, back to work - tis so so busy.

I went a little OTT last night but hopefully haven't done too much damage. I just wanted something nice and spicy, plus was tired, and work was busy, and //insert excuse of choice//

Anyway, one king prawn biryani later and some chicken tikka and here's hoping I've not ruined the week.

I resisted the overwhelming urge to stuff it and go hunt the elusive (wishful thinking) Dairy Milk so I'm chuffed at that.

Back on track today :D

Limiting today after chocolate last night haha! But wow, it did taste good :p

In many ways I'm just grateful it is not like it used to be. I don't binge anymore and that is a real big something.

Having a good day today - not been that hungry to be honest, but feeling a little warm so maybe got some bug coming on, or I've indulged in a tad too much java *cough*

Got the pork meatballs tonight - just having them with some onions fried in a little olive oil.

Then early night so I don't go munching.

Just nipping on quickly to say I've lost another 1lbs so now at 18 stone 7 lbs :D

I've cheated a bit this week and have decided taking it slow isn't such a bad idea. A loss is a loss and I'm comfortable with my diet at the mo - why rock the boat!

So onwards and downwards :D

It is so difficult to stay on the straight and narrow even when the foods tastes good.

My big rant is supermarkets - you never see fruit and veg scattered around the store, but cakes, chocolate (stupid Easter bunnies!), etc all over the place. No avoiding the chocolate aisle - bah! Makes me mad it does :p

Well done on your pound Caroline!!

Hope you soon feel better Shep!! xx

Hi girlies -

I hope your cold is better Shep - like you I always seem to be ravenous when I have a cold............

Well done Caroline 1lb is fantastic - it is still 2 packs of butter !! In terms of fat.....Excellent !!

Jan - we missed you !! and you are so heading the right way in terms of weight loss and don't (like I listen to my own advice !!) check the scales before WI - I know we all do it ............but sometimes you end up worrying about something you don't need to !!!

Thanks all and good morning.

Woke up full of sniffles - hopefully just hay fever but who knows :( Yep, feeling sorry for myself hehe!

Weekend wasn't so good - went out for dinner on Sat and had a great time but ate loads (friends were cooking).

Back on track today as usual. Think I need to work out a weekend strategy. Sometimes I wish I could just become a hermit and then I wouldn't be subjected to 1. temptation 2. relying on other's cooking!

Give me a nice central heated cave in the middle of nowhere - just so long as they deliver DC lol :p

yes week ends are hard i go to my parents for tea, now i sat there being 100% eating my food while my mum and partner tucked into all this naughty but nice food. (they are both on diets) while i sat there watching them eat it, saying something about its a day off the diet day today or something lol. im just waiting for them to get to their weigh in day where they all say they cant understand why they havent lost weight lol h aha haha ha

Wow that's fantastic you stuck 100% :D Go you :D

It's hard with my mum to be honest - she's like Mrs Doyle from Father Ted and if I refuse her food she sometimes starts the "You're being stubborn" thing and that leads to tension/arguments, sigh! Mind you she hasn't been so pushy lately so maybe she is starting to realise how much I really want to lose the weight.

Back