CarolineM's new improved diary

yes mum used to try and feed me up, lol but i have explained that im unhappy the way i am and that this is the way im losing my weight and they all respect that.

i guess im pretty stubborn when i want to get to goal i just stick to it, faster i get there the better.

your losing weight still so by the look of it all these occasions arent doing too much damage. well done keep up the good work

Yeah New Me, it's all about losing rather than rushing - never thought I'd see me writing that haha!

Had a 100% day yesterday :D

Hope everyone else has a good day today.

Going to try a mealpot tonight - the breakfast one. I was lucky to get 5 in my box before they stopped doing them. They contain a lot of cals for lunches so decided to make a dinner out of it, with some steamed fennel (got to be better than my attempt at roasting right hehe!)

Enjoy your day all :D Yeehaw!

Well done on your 100% day Caroline! 1st of many I'm sure! xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow new me x

Looking forward to hearing about your WI !! Well done Caroline on 100 % today (I can't claim that today as my mum bought some chocolate covered stawberrys and popcorn from M and S for the children and they didn't like them - far too posh!!!) so I have had a bit of a relapse in terms of eating them all up !!

Didn't manage the 100% yesterday, whoops! I'm struggling with comfort eating at the mo, but getting there.

Today is a new day :D Eeek, had the Breakfast pot this morning as I fancied something "bulky" - it looked so nice, smelt so nice, tasted so so so so so salty! Got a bad feeling about all that sodium in one go and water retention, bah! Got 4 more of the things - think I shall put them in the cupboard and keep them as backup for when I crave salt.

Work mega-busy again today - will nip on later and reply to all the threads :D

Chuckles to all :D

Just had to post on top of my earlier post to say - those Nairns whatnots are far far far too nice. I'm sat here having to resist raiding the box for more haha!

Note to self - next time order nothing but those abominations known as the Nakd Cocoa bar - odd now I never want to raid the box for them hehe!

I'm sure you won't have done too much damage Caroline ... and you're so good at pulling things back.

I had a couple of those breakfast pots - I wasn't too fussy.

You must tell me what the Nairn things are for when I'm back Dcing-ish - presumably they are available elsewhere if they're Nairn. xx

Arrrgggghhhh another day I made stupid choices and just gave in. Stuffed myself silly with KFC last night.

Some how I think a gain is more in the offing this week, but hey!

I just can't seem to get a grip on the comfort eating at the mo. I just want Easter over - will be fine once it has come and gone. I keep reliving last year and dad dying - that isn't good. He would not want me to take a step back. I need to succeed for him, as well as me.

Okay, enough emo stuff :D

It's sunny, it's warm and I should get out and enjoy the sunlight - maybe later work permitting :D

Hope you are all doing better than me :D

Arrrgggghhhh another day I made stupid choices and just gave in. Stuffed myself silly with KFC last night.

Some how I think a gain is more in the offing this week, but hey!

I just can't seem to get a grip on the comfort eating at the mo. I just want Easter over - will be fine once it has come and gone. I keep reliving last year and dad dying - that isn't good. He would not want me to take a step back. I need to succeed for him, as well as me.

Okay, enough emo stuff :D

It's sunny, it's warm and I should get out and enjoy the sunlight - maybe later work permitting :D

Hope you are all doing better than me :D

Dont get down luv, as you say just get back on the horse, I know it is hard you have done so well up to now so dont be so hard on yourself sending you hugs, ((((hugs))))) :grouphugg:

Don't be so hard on yourself kiddo .... tough times .... there'll only be one 1st anniversary. Trust me, after that everything's been done before - birthdays, Christmas etc - takes the sting out of them a TINY bit I promise.

Dad wouldn't want you to give up but he wouldn't want you to beat yourself up either!

**hugs** - I'll be thinking of you xxx

Thanks *hugs*

Feelling better today especially since by some fluke of nature I've managed to pull of an STS this week, phew!

Had a 100% day yesterday and shall have another today.

Back on track and here's to a good loss next week. Will weigh-in on Thurs morning as away on Friday and wow, I can't wait for the long weekend :D

Told you you were good at pulling things back diddleye!!!!! :)

Well done - and on your 100% days! xx

lol I think I'm just plain lucky this time - partly cos eating rubbish makes me ill.

How are you doing? Do you just do SS constantly on Lipotrim or do you have to have the food week?

The food week??? If that's a LT thing I don't know about it!

No - ss-ing (and happy to) until refeed - ie very gradual return to 'real' food designed specifically to replace the glycogen stores at a sensible rate (I'm sure you know) I'm guessing about another 6 or 7 weeks. xx

Sorry not been around. Wasn't in the mood to be honest.

One year since dad died and it kind of hit me hard, but okay now. Alas, the diet went out of the window and I'm way too scared to get on those scales.

Also had an ear infection which has not helped.

Back on track today though - I need to get my act together pronto.

Sorry I've not been around to support any of you - but glad to see people doing so well :D Easter is a tough time for the dieter and this year has been even worse due to discounted this and that in the egg department - it would be nice if there was a law that made supermarkets keep food to the allotted aisle rather than scattered in odd places around the store :)

Right, off to put the washing in and get another coffee - caffeine rocks hehe!

*hugs* to all :D

Good to see you back ... have pm'd you. xx

PS - There's a 'directions to Manchester' thread you might not have seen - but think I've decided to go on the train! x

hey you, sorry its been hard and i've not been around. but I am back now and ready with the whip lol

Went right off the rails this weekend and have put on nearly 6lbs, so popped over the 15 mark and not very happy about it.

So I am restarting and getting on the dc bus, so heres to both of us.

Good luck

Thanks Jan - will take a look at your thread but admit I don't drive and the hubby navigates even Manchester via satnav due to the one way system. Train is easier I'm sure! Palace is only down the road from the station.

Shep - we really need to keep to it don't we - let's make this a whole new start for Spring :D

Back