CarolineM's new improved diary

Maybe I should see about starting a new diary as this one has got rather longwinded.

Having a good week in more ways than one - diet going reasonably okay and hoping for a loss and work is busy but I'm finding time to pamper myself with some Neal's Yard stuff.

Hoping to get out and about this weekend - not sure what we are doing yet. Have a friend coming round on Sunday and a visit to the cinema planned, but otherwise may do some work and get out into the fresh air even if the weather is supposed to be awful.

What's everyone else up to?

Sounds like weather could be good tomorrow - although bit hit and miss but hey, we can live with rain right hehe!

For some reason this time round I found the Exante on its own gave me slight stomach pains and wind even with the psyllium husks so have added a meal which is much better. Won't lose as much but will lose :D

This time I'm determined - I will get down to that 18 stone and nobody had better try and stop me, including myself hehe!

Hi caroline

glad Ur doing well apart from the wind :D:479:lol..

:winter_brr: the weather is drear hear, lol that rhymes,
i'm cuddled up on the couch with my cat in front of a lovely fire contemplating what wicked filthy thing i could have for lunch:party0051:i've got a devil sitting on ma shoulder :eek:

sha0182l.jpg

lol Know that feeling :D Give that devil a real good flick :p

:D lol nice one hun :D

Ended up wasn't to sinful i had a mushroom stroganoff snack pot from LWWF with 2 slices of toast( weight watchers danish bread ) and a grilled tomato ..It was lovely very strong and garlicy was real comfort food...:D

HI caroline - Thats a great goal - I was just trying to work out if it was possible for me to be below 18 for Christmas, when I noticed you goal -Fingers crossed we can both do it!

Sorry got to run - little one screaming - needs her food.

Hi Caroline - I know I owe you a reply but I'm away and pinching wifi, working off a battery that doesn't last too long but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Keep up the good work!!!!! xx

No probs Jan - I'm not the fast at replying myself lol

Setas - it is doable and we therefore shall do it :)

Shep - did you have a good weekend at Lego?

We went to see The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus which was kind of weird and arty. Not sure I liked it that much really.

Was naughty and had pick and mix and a chicken biryani but now back on track today :D

Mother or no mother, weekends are still hard.

No probs Jan - I'm not the fast at replying myself lol

Setas - it is doable and we therefore shall do it :)

Shep - did you have a good weekend at Lego?

We went to see The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus which was kind of weird and arty. Not sure I liked it that much really.

Was naughty and had pick and mix and a chicken biryani but now back on track today :D

Mother or no mother, weekends are still hard.

Yeah Caroline we had a lovely time, it was pleasantly warm most of the day but about 5ish boy did it turn cold. The fireworks were fab and riding the rides in the dark was really good but weird. Lots of walking and not too much bad stuff apart from biccies. Had my soup at lunch with a couple slices of bread. But hopefully walked off the biccies. We shall see.......

Setas - it is doable and we therefore shall do it

Love that line caroline - think I shall start to use it to keep myself going. Hows today been?

lol I went to one of those life coaching things ages ago and they said that yo should never say "if" and such like - it's always shall, will, etc. Rate I'm going it will take me ages to get down to goal but I will do it, just in my own merry time :p

Had a good day. Just had sushi for dinner - a craving I get every so often. I look forward to the day that DC has fish, fish and more fish varieties :D Yum yum lol

Can't believe how fast this year is going! And how dark the days are getting. Anyone else think the clock changing is silly and just inconvenient? I don't see why the clocks should change when farmers can just get up an hour later/earlier as they see fit - it's dark eventually anyway, duh!

Yup its just flying by - I totally lost the summer - (what summer!) don't know where it went. ( except onto my waist). Hows today going?

Yesterday didn't go too well - went over on the cals but not too much, but it takes little slips to make one big mess.

Back on track today though :D

I'm shattered - totally utterly shattered. Slept quite well last night so not sure why I'm so shattered but hey!

The SAD is under control at the moment so I don't think it is that. Amazing how many good bright days we have had even though short - long may they continue :D

Oh dear! Wonder why you're so tired? Hope you're not coming down with something .... it's probably all that farming - now that we have to help on everyone else's farms and even fertilize their crops - well it takes it out of you! ;)

I hope you're back to normal soon ... I've had to start using my SAD light now the clocks have changed because it's dark when I wake up in the afternoon/evening. In a few weeks on the days/nights that I'm working I rarely see daylight at all! (think I'll become a vampire) xx

I think I'd go nuts if I saw no daylight! Not going so bad this year, but then last year was nearly suicidal so guess anything has to be better lol I'm being more strict and using my dawn/sunset clock and my lightbox - I love the clock, best thing ever!

I feel okay today so maybe it was all that "farming" - too much virtual strawberry picking lol

I think I'm going mad. I wrote posts on this and another forum yesterday and none of them have appeared. Whats the dawn/sunset clock/ How does it help, Caroline? We have moved this summer (again!) and now live in the country with no immediate neighbours and the light just seems so much brighter, I'm nowhere near as miserable as I normally am ;-O

hehe I get that sometimes but haven't on this forum.

The clock mimics sunset and dawn. For example, I have mine set for a 7am alarm. I like my sunset to be 30 mins and my sunrise to be 1 hour. At night I turn the light on full and it slowly fades out giving a nice impression of a sunset. In the morning it starts to very slowly lighten from 6am - I usually wake up at 6.20 to 6.30ish. No noise, just light. I find it helps regulate sleep and makes waking up a lot easier.

Really? It appears lighter in the countryside? Wonder if that is because of open space! I bet the nights are nice and dark too hehe!

I fancy moving to South Africa - roughly 5.30am to 7.00pm constant day after day and not so much grey sky.

Back