CarolineM's new improved diary

yeah nights really dark - the stars look so close. Your clock sounds really good - I could do with one, but then again its normally the toddler who wakes me up - 5am at the moment. Its Ok for her - she wants to go back to bed at 9 but the other 2 are up and about by then ;-(

hehe! It's good to be a child :)

Well, didn't meet the October target of a 7lbs loss but at least I did lose - yay!

So I want to lose 14 lbs for Christmas. I can still reach that target of getting below the 18 stone mark.

It is difficult with the weather suddenly now changing but I'm not going to let a bit if rain and grey sky get in my way like i have before. Oh no, not this year.

So here's to a stone lighter by Christmas and a lighter New Year :D

caroline you definitely wouldn't like it here in Scotland my god its so dark and wet Brrrrrrrrr.

Just found 3 blown meals in ma box :eek:
not happy.....

hehe it's surprising how much a difference being a slight bit north can do - my friend in Somerset appears to get nearly an hour extra light!

Bummer re the blown packs :( You should be able to let them know and get new ones ;)

Hey Caroline and everyone else! :)
I haven't been online much lately and any sort of diet has completely gone out the window. I have been losing weight but for all the wrong reasons (stress, not eating properly, etc) so I'm gonna try and put that right. The good news is that my BMI is now in the overweight range so I'm pretty happy about that. :D

How are you all doing? I've missed this board! xx

Last edited:
Morning all :D

Welcome back Diversity :D We all go through phases of having a tough time but the secret is getting back on track. Congrats on getting in the overweight BMI range :D Bet it feels good to get rid of that obese label :)

I'm feeling determined today. In fact, I can honestly say that today is going to be a good day :D

Had a good day yesterday - managed to do 100%.

Didn't get much sleep last night (only about 3 hours) as someone rattled my cage and wound me up. But today is a new day and they can go get stuffed hehe! :D

Hope everyone is doing okay.

*hugs*

well done for a 100% day - keep going. Hope today is a good one too. I'm off to see my childrens godparents today for a birthday meal - but taking a soup with me. One of them sent off for DC last week so talking about it today will keep me focused - I hope!

So another 1.75 pounds gone and still going great :D

I consider that a good start to the Christmas Challenge and hope I can do just as good next week, if not better :D

To add to the positives, I feel better and lighter. I don't ache as much probably cos I'm not eating as much rubbish.

Right back to resting - got a blinding headache today and shouldn't be on the computer but seeing the loss in "writing" is a great boost :D

Have a great day all :D

So another 1.75 pounds gone and still going great :D

I consider that a good start to the Christmas Challenge and hope I can do just as good next week, if not better :D

To add to the positives, I feel better and lighter. I don't ache as much probably cos I'm not eating as much rubbish.

Right back to resting - got a blinding headache today and shouldn't be on the computer but seeing the loss in "writing" is a great boost :D

Have a great day all :D

well done you keep it up.

Well done Caroline - keep going - that stone will be gone by Christmas.

Morning :)

Hope you all had a good weekend. We went to see Christmas Carol in 3D - was very good, but would think twice if you plan to take your little kiddies cos it has some rather scary moments. I think several kids in the audience are going to be having nightmares for a while, especially about Marley!

Been suffering from depression the last week hence not been around - no point posting when in such a negative mood. Diet kind of went to pot, but back on track today and feeling much much better :D It's sunny and fresh and cold, brrr!

Anyone here go to Fitness First?

Not been on anything lately hehe!

I'm getting back on the Exante today :) Then from Thursday when the veg box arrives it's DC again. I think I just feel like I've wasted two weeks of hard work but I guess any regain will shift again but I'm constantly yoyoing at the mo.

I'm thinking of joining Fitness First - I've heard they are very focussed and good. I was a member of a gym before and no one bothered that I was obese. Got great support in fact from the thin members, some of whom ended up telling me their weightloss stories and were larger than me to start off. But I don't want to jump in if I'm not going to end up going!

Okay gym wise - I'm just not going to go - I know me too well. So need to look at something with more of an incentive. I've been fancying British Military Fitness (we have a Civilian Military Fitness locally that looks good too). Wrong time of year to be thinking about it perhaps - cold, wet, muddy, brrr!

Had a bad week so perhaps a good thing I forgot to WI this morning.

I'm struggling with the darker evenings - do okay during the day then go the evening eating thing. Not good and will do my best to break the habit. Roll on Spring :D

I'm with you on the evenings Caroline - ate a load of ham last night - having been good all day ;-(. Still at least it was ham and not sweets!

lol that's look like a really good laugh - got me craving tequila and a slice of lemon lol :p

My friend goes belly dancing and they have an open day on the 26th Nov so am going to go have a look - apparently it is really hardwork which is just what I need, and they do it inside. Think the military fitness can wait until Spring :D

Diet going rubbish - I just can't hold it together with this weather. It will click into place probably by next week when the transition is over and I'm more adjusted.

Back