CarolineM's new improved diary

I'm sure you will reap those well-deserved rewards and so you should be excited!

I KNOW! This weather really sucks! ..... I'm loathe to reprogramme our heating, which I cut down when we had that warm spell (or was that a dream?? ;o) Because the last statement we had shows us owing them £350 even though we pay £140 a month :( . LT makes you cold too ... double wammy .... ah well - shivering might use up a few more calories ;) xx

I had the heating on last night and this morning but shall switch it off - I'm also nervous about the bills!!

I'm so happy, oh so happy, oh so happy :D 6.75 lbs gone woohoo! And this time it is for good :D

Roll on next Monday muahahaha! :p

I had the heating on last night and this morning but shall switch it off - I'm also nervous about the bills!!

I'm so happy, oh so happy, oh so happy :D 6.75 lbs gone woohoo! And this time it is for good :D

Roll on next Monday muahahaha! :p

Well done you, thats alot. See you can do it, I have faith in you and next week will be the same another great loss from you. WELL DONE AGAIN ;);););););)

Good luck for Wednesday :D I hope the weather is good for you next week - it's been awful here this week!

Ooh, I'm craving chocolate - but worry not, I will not crumble, not at the moment.

Just had the beef meatballs for dinner - not bad, but not that great. Don't think I will order them again, unless I can have them with pasta haha! Of course, they tasted better once I'd put some chilli in the mix ;)

Right, off to dry the wet kitty that's just left cute little muddy paw marks all over the laminate. It's almost a shame to have to go an clean then up but oh well lol

Flippin' 'eck girl!! Half a stone in a week!! Brill!! I'm so glad all your hard work's paid off, inspiring for the week to come! (Too many !!!!!!s but I mean them!! :))

Good luck for Wednesday Shep and have a lovely week in Cornwall. x

Silly question but my brain has been letting me down lately ... am I remembering rightly that DC is low GI/GL?? I know I should know but I can't find the little booky thing :eek:

Thank you *hugs*

Jan - it's supposed to be GI and GL I think but I have my doubts about some of the dishes in that respect, but it's all good natural food and does seem to fill you up and stop you getting hungry. I bet you can't wait to get your teeth into something hehe!

Had another good day. Ended up seeing Star Trek again last night with hubby and brother-in-law - avoided the pitfalls on the way in. It did feel weird being at the cinema without a bag of Revels! Old habits are going to be hard to crack!

Have a good day everyone even though it is still damp and freezing - where's the sun gone :(

Thank you *hugs*

Jan - it's supposed to be GI and GL I think but I have my doubts about some of the dishes in that respect, but it's all good natural food and does seem to fill you up and stop you getting hungry. I bet you can't wait to get your teeth into something hehe!

Had another good day. Ended up seeing Star Trek again last night with hubby and brother-in-law - avoided the pitfalls on the way in. It did feel weird being at the cinema without a bag of Revels! Old habits are going to be hard to crack!

Have a good day everyone even though it is still damp and freezing - where's the sun gone :(

How was the film thinking of seeing that, not sure if hubby will take me after last star trek film where i pulled it apart hehe.

I am looking forward to my week off not doing DC but just gonna watch my portions and if that pasty calls me I'm gonna eat it!!!

Shep, do see it - there is no comparison to the others, the film is really good and definitely worth seeing :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow :D

Yeah thanks Caroline - I thought it was but then had doubts when I thought about some of the meals - I don't know what to do about maintaining now ... beginning to get a bit ... scared sounds so ridiculous .... concerned? about eating again, of putting weight back on, of how to maintain etc etc .... I know it'll all come together (!?) - it's just the anticipation.

Off for my weigh in now then my 1 millionth swimming lesson - well that's what it feels like **sigh** - then do Mum's shopping, then back here to give someone a Reiki treatment, then hopefully post my result. Sadly that is the highlight of my week and it annoys me that I have to wait all day ... Oh dear ...

See ya later have a good day! xx

I know what you mean Jan *hugs*

Hope you enjoyed your swim.

Well, after my saying I'm not going to give in I've definitely got AWOL tonight, kebab and chocolate. For some reason I was just so so hungry - that kind of hungry where you feel almost ill.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a brighter one. Looking at average calories if I'm good for the rest of the week, I can still meet the target and hopefully get a loss come Monday :D

Nite nite all
xx

I'm sure you can sort out that 'blip'. Don't beat yourself up.

I didn't get that swim! Had to turn back because my daughter smashed her car up and had a head injury - not serious as it turned out thank God but we didn't know that for a long time - and her car was nowhere near as lucky :( ....... ah well - only money I suppose .... unfortunately probably MINE :eek: xx

I'm sure you can sort out that 'blip'. Don't beat yourself up.

I didn't get that swim! Had to turn back because my daughter smashed her car up and had a head injury - not serious as it turned out thank God but we didn't know that for a long time - and her car was nowhere near as lucky :( ....... ah well - only money I suppose .... unfortunately probably MINE :eek: xx

Must of been something in the air, I was at hospital yesterday with hubby, had an accident, hurt his arm and stomach, hopefully picking up today, kept in overnight for obs. His van looks alright a big dent in the side door but apart from that not alot of damage can be seen, but in the garage to find out what other damage done.

Bloomin' hecker's like! Glad everyone is okay but blimey! Must have been awfully stressful *hugs*

I shall get over my blip - back on track today. I figure that even if slim I'm still gonna splurge from time to time - got to keep it real huh!

Hope things go better today for everyone *hugs*

Am back on track and looking forward to Monday.

I am really feeling the cold lately - it's not the diet, just me being a wuzz.

Week going so fast.

Ooh, just realised it's a bank holiday weekend coming up - yay :D

Aha, I remembered - can't remember when this was taken but was a while back, perhaps when I was 20 stone 6 lbs last year or 19 stone 10 lbs at New Year.

meandcat.jpg

Thanks Shep :)

Don't think I've changed too much yet - realised that would have been taken Jan - can tell by the hair colour. Cat follows me everywhere so couldn't get a picture without her in it lol

Had a good day - treated myself to a couple of of low cal, low fat choccie bars - a Flyte and a Boots Shapers Caramel - had to satisfy those hormonal cravings. Still within allowed calories and I'm not too worried about the fat as I've offset that with loads of cauliflower with dinner.

Friday tomorrow - yay :D

Shep - how did WI go?

Back