CarolineM's new improved diary

Glad things have calmed down for you - here's to you catching up on that sleep ;)

Pedantic - what's that then lol Nah, I know what you mean. I'm kind of judging things from how some of the thin people I know behave. Deprivation I think strikes everyone from time to time, but I want to break that cycle before my journey is over.

What I find odd is that I have mega-hungry days and "couldn't care less if I ate" days - I always make sure I eat though to keep my head together. But I'd love to know why I can eat the same things on two different days and yet be hungry enough to eat double the amount on one of those days. Never could get an answer from the docs on that one, well, except "hormones" - wow, really, never lol

Hey, at least you won't risk getting sunburnt this weekend hehe!

Do you think that may be more about cravings than genuine hunger? I never realised till LT that the 'feeling' was the same. I'm sure you know youself best anyway!

Yes - I shall be a vampire at the weekend and only venture out of bed during the hours of darkness (which will be really difficult as it starts getting light at about 4.30-5am and I won't be finishing till 7.30am lol!)

BTW I look forward to seeing photos of the new you after your haircut! xx

Oh yeah - also - no I haven't got all my 'food' in yet. Getting it nice and fresh on my way home from work on Monday morning. Starting to look forward to it now :) x

I bet you are looking forward to eating in a kind of excited nervous way :) I mean 15 weeks without a bite! You still remember how to chew right? :p

Nah, it's definitely proper hunger - the growly hollow stomach kind not the "nice food" hunger (my mother's phrase). Cravings are weird though aren't they - sometimes it's a case of what comes first, the craving or the hunger!

Maybe life was so much easier when we had to go out and pick/hunt the food :)

It's weird but nice going to bed when the birds get up lol

I've kept in practise chewing with the LT flapjacks (or carpet tiles, call them what you will ;)) 3 times a week at work - more convenient I've found.

Funny you should say that about picking/hunting food. A few weeks ago i had a sudden urge to grow things ... never happened before. I got some gro-bags and planted some salad leaves, herbs, courgettes and dwarf beans nearly 2 weeks ago. Only the salad leaves are showing any signs of life. DH doesn't believe I've planted anything else :eek:
I draw the line at slaughtering animals tho' - although my 1st husband was a butcher so maybe I have had leanings in that direction in the past, HeHe.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm beeeeeeeeeeeeeed only about 17hrs till I can fall into it :) :) xx

Yeah, I've got growing fever this year and have got really mad. Alas, had quite a lot of success with germination but the plants are growing slowly at the moment, so much so I'm worried about whether they will fruit in time - no good getting a tomato truss in late September :(

Just got to figure out how to keep the slugs away - they've already munch one of my tomatoes to death :( They are clever and eat the tops!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

WooHoo New You!! xxx

Been having a terrible weekend diet wise - don't think I've got the guts to get on the scales tomorrow, but am now getting back on track and looking to a next week instead :D

Weather is fantastic - long may it continue.

Well you haven't ruined the whole weekend! It's early Sunday morning - you have all day today to regain some ground!

Get out in that there sunshine girl!!

I'm off to bed ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xx

Sigh, nope didn't get it today - went to mum's yesterday - I was stressed out over something re dad and I guess it threw me off the rails. Definite emotional eating!

Back on track today :D Got my week all planned out.

Did not go near the scales this morning so recording this week as a no WI. He's to a great result next week :D

Sigh, nope didn't get it today - went to mum's yesterday - I was stressed out over something re dad and I guess it threw me off the rails. Definite emotional eating!

Back on track today :D Got my week all planned out.

Did not go near the scales this morning so recording this week as a no WI. He's to a great result next week :D

luving the hair!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Shep :D

Fruitus bars are lovely - just had to say that haha! A tad high in fat, i.e. 6g, but it's all sunflower oil. Kind of explains why they are so so so so moist - yum :D

Now I'm gonna get a big mug of tea - tea, sun and hot weather, sigh :) Joys :D

Good Luck this week!! :)

Hope whatever you were stressing about has resolved itself.

I noticed earlier that I only had one earing in. It was a pair Mum & Dad had made for me. I searched where I was because I thought I might have 'brushed' it out but I couldn't find it. Trying not to get upset I sat on my bed and said out loud 'Pleeeease Dad - where is it?' Stood up, walked to the foot of the bed - looked down and there it was ... :):):) xx (Ta Dad :) xxx)

Ah, that's sweet *hugs*

I'm shattered already and it is only Tuesday.

Nothing really exciting going on with my life at the moment - just moving along as normal.

Sometimes it's nice to just get on with things :)

You're dead right there.

After the antics my lot have been up to in the last few weeks - I haven't posted about the last 2 things because as I said to DH - they're gonna think it's all DRAMA round here!

Anyway - I have vowed never again to moan that life can be boring!! :eek:

I've lost the plot again :(

But today is another new day and I'm determined to stay on track :D

I'm not sure why I keep having this urge to stuff myself to the point of bursting lately but I'm determined to take control and get back on track. Just going to focus on losing a decent amount for my birthday in September - hopefully that will motivate me :)

'Atta girl - keep on looking forward - it's the only way to go!

I've just booked onto a 'weight management coach' course next month. I'm thinking it'll help me understand this head stuff, I'm also thinking there might be some opportunities to help others. And I'm thinking it might help stop me regaining everything this time! :eek: xx

Sounds like you have a plan :D

I've been to "life coaching" and that did challenge a few of my issues, i.e. relationship with mother and her love of me through food, etc. etc. etc., but it doesn't seem to have solved my issues - to be honest, yes sometimes I comfort eat, but other times I think that maybe, just maybe I like my food :p

LOL! I don't think any of us got where we are/were from NOT liking it! But I know what you mean - I'm not taking the Michael xx

Back