CarolineM's new improved diary

Alas your faith in me is misplaced - I've been a bad girl :(

What is it with me and junk food!

On well, onwards and upwards - no more rubbish today and a good day tomorrow ;)

In good news, calories are about 1,200 for the day so not all bad I guess.

Last edited:
That seems a really good idea doing the VLCD for a week! Im also curious to know what this site is you cant mention? lol.

Sounds like your doing great :D

xx

1200 calories is fine! I've found that if you slip up, try and treat the next day (or even the next hour!) as a fresh start. :)
Oh, and I'm curious about this site you can't mention too. Can you give us a clue? ;)

P.S. I forgot to mention that my new food arrived unexpectedly yesterday morning and last night I tried the chicken tikka masala... it was delicious! There was a bit too much sauce for the measly amount of rice we're allowed but nevertheless, I really enjoyed it. Have you guys tried it yet? :)

Having a better day today - doing DC and having that paella so will let you know what it's like.

I should never have mentioned about that site now cos I see it has got you all sparked ;)

Riddle of the day lol

Whoops Diversity - missed your second post re chicken tikka masala - did you add veggies cos that's what I usually do. Ooh, I've got some in my box and will give it a go tomorrow :D Sounds lovely but will no doubt have to add some extra chilli ;)

I think I know what site your on about Caroline ;) well I hope I do lol!!

I had the Masala last night and I agree it was yyyuuuummmmmyyyy, I had veg with it but it didnt look right....curry and veg lol!!! The paella is also very good, enjoying most of the meals actually :)

xx

I had the paella tonight and wow, it was really lovely - the smell was incredible! It was odd with the veg - next time I'll have the veg separate.

I did a whopping 40 mins today on the Wii Free Step - set on fast pace with 10 mins at lunch and 30 mins at five o'clock. Think I may have to move on to the jogging soon :)

Hi girls, Hope you are all well.I tried the tikka masala tonight from new delivery ,which I had with salad and tomatoes (bit odd).It was great-best meal I've tried so far.

I shall be having the chicken tikka tonight - just got to rummage in the box for it.

It's a lovely start to the day here in sunny Manchester - fingers crossed it stays that way :D

Hope everyone else is having a sunny day :D

I hope they do more paella type stuff - maybe a ham and pea risotto, yum! Would mind more fish though but I've decided that when we go out to eat, I shall get my fish dosage then hehe!

The tikka massala was heavenly and I see what you mean about the sauce, but I eat with a spoon anyway lol Easier imho!

Had a bad night - well irritating. Stupid neighbours down the road throwing a party and making way too much noise, then lots of talking in the street, etc. Admittedly some of the arguing going on was funny - "You called me an N", "Well, you shouldn't have called me a whore" - etc. etc. etc. Then it got all Vicky Pollard with "He said he'd come, blah blah blah blah!"

Anyway, needless to say, I'm shattered today.

My WI days are all over the place (okay, I'm weighing in every day :p) - I'm currently 18 stone 8 lbs so just 1 lb to go to that elusive 18 stone 7 yay!

I may just get to that 18 stone mark lol

I think the few days of Exante definitely sparked me off even though I only managed one sole source day out of the four. I've still got three days Exante left and may just use them when I need a boost. Have realised that that kind of diet is just not for me anymore, except for the odd day or two.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend :D

Woohoo :D My time bank in Wii Fit has turned gold - 10 hours of usage apparently - blimey!

Been using the short job on the spot - blimey, 3 mins have never been so hard lol I'm sure it will get better.

I'm not at all sure what that means but well done!! :)

Hope you have a better night tonight - and a good weekend. We're off to the Mathew Street Festival in Liverpool on Sunday. Wirral Food Festival on Monday .... Oh and Kefalonia on Tuesday **sigh** can't wait! Back on 15th ....

.... missing you already!! ;) :) xx

10 hours Caroline?! :eek: That's pretty damn good if you ask me! I'm sure you'll find it gets easier as your stamina improves. Glad you liked the tikka masala too!

Jan, hope you have a great time at all those festivals! :party0011: xx

Thanks D .... I intend to ;) xx

Thats FAB Caroline.....go you :D Im only at 2 hours 15 minutes on my time bank lol

xxx

Back