CarolineM's new improved diary

well i was going to get my wii fit from under the tv today (blow the dust off )but if its going to make me crave chocolate ill leave it there...hey wot a great excuse thanks you lot ...lol

well i was going to get my wii fit from under the tv today (blow the dust off )but if its going to make me crave chocolate ill leave it there...hey wot a great excuse thanks you lot ...lol

Dust off that Wii fit and have a option hot chocolate after, low fat and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm morish, hey I think i will do some hula hooping today and some steps the I wont feel guilty about having a hot chocolate, and it is bl***y cold here today.

Where has the sun gone. Its blowing a gale here as well, good drying weather but not sure if washing will stay on the line and dont want to have to go and ask my neighbours if I can have my smalls back lol (wont hang my big knickers out would pull my line over hehehe)

Yes Denie get the duster out for that WII lol. I love the hula hooping Shep doesnt half get my heartbeat going!! The step is really fun too but I feel it would be better if the WII board could be made into a big step, suppose I could look for something to put under it.

weather is crap here too :( Im off to the hairdressers to get a new doo lol

xxx

My goodness hehe!

Sorry, was just feeling kind of non-social. I get like that when I see winter coming - I get SAD and I always go through a few days when I realise the days are actually getting shorter. Hope that makes sense.

Diet not been going great but exercise is. Worked out a bit too hard on the EA Sports Active and have now adjusted things so I know what to avoid.

Yes, dust off that Wii - it may seem a chore but once you get going it can be quite enjoyable. I loved the free step and am currently getting used to the EA Active routines.

Diet - hmm, what diet? Yesterday was my first 100% day since last Thursday. I went totally OTT over the weekend! Doubt I'll have a loss this week.

DC - I'm bored, so I'm calorie counting. I've got to the point after having been on and off DC for a year now that I don't want to see another DC packet for a while. And it means I can accommodate my love of fish and toast with Marmite - yum ! :D

Hope you are all doing well - I promise to stay around.

*hugs*

My goodness hehe!

Sorry, was just feeling kind of non-social. I get like that when I see winter coming - I get SAD and I always go through a few days when I realise the days are actually getting shorter. Hope that makes sense.

Diet not been going great but exercise is. Worked out a bit too hard on the EA Sports Active and have now adjusted things so I know what to avoid.

Yes, dust off that Wii - it may seem a chore but once you get going it can be quite enjoyable. I loved the free step and am currently getting used to the EA Active routines.

Diet - hmm, what diet? Yesterday was my first 100% day since last Thursday. I went totally OTT over the weekend! Doubt I'll have a loss this week.

DC - I'm bored, so I'm calorie counting. I've got to the point after having been on and off DC for a year now that I don't want to see another DC packet for a while. And it means I can accommodate my love of fish and toast with Marmite - yum ! :D

Hope you are all doing well - I promise to stay around.

*hugs*

Make sure you do, I know how you feel, if so dark at 9.00 when last week it was getting dark at 9.00 hubbyand Iwere sitting out on the patio talking last week and the sun was in it final stage but it was still light, now its pitch black.

So is that our summer over already?? i dont want to start getting the jumpers out not just yet.:cry:

Oh dear :( WI today was not the best. I've gained, that's all I'm saying :p

On the plus side I've increased my exercise by loads and can really feel the improvement. The EA Sports Active is fantastic. I seem to remember someone else having it too but can't remember who, but whoever you are, how you getting on with it?

It's sunny - yay :D Perhaps summer is not over quite yet :D

Oh dear :( WI today was not the best. I've gained, that's all I'm saying :p

On the plus side I've increased my exercise by loads and can really feel the improvement. The EA Sports Active is fantastic. I seem to remember someone else having it too but can't remember who, but whoever you are, how you getting on with it?

It's sunny - yay :D Perhaps summer is not over quite yet :D

Never mind today is a new day, get back on the old horse and lets get going, I am having porridge and not sure about it.

The DC porridge? Yeah, I was a bit love/hate with that depending on my mood - always been that way with porridge.

I had Alpen for breakfast - was real yum hehe

Toast and Marmite for lunch with a nice big gerkin lol

Dinner is homemade corn beef hash :D Ooh, I'm so looking forward to it - not had a corn beef hash in such a long time!

Aw nevermind Caroline I am sure you will get back to it today but thats really good your keeping up with the excercises! You are tempting me to buy that one as I just have the wii fit which is good but I would like a challenge :D

I agree with the porridge, its to heavy for me in the morning I like the granola but have used it all lol so I have just been drinking actimels, think im due my next delivery on Monday and it will be full to the brim with granola :eek:;)

Hope yous have a nice day, sun seems to be coming out now woohooo

xxx

I have STS again WTF is that all about :eek::eek::eek: :cry: I was feeling happy when I got up this morning aswell lol

xx

I have STS again WTF is that all about :eek::eek::eek: :cry: I was feeling happy when I got up this morning aswell lol

xx

It could be that you're plateauing or maybe your body's just getting used to all the changes. Some light exercise might help, or maybe slightly increasing your calories to kick-start your metabolism. Also, are you drinking enough water? I didn't realise how important keeping your body hydrated is when you're trying to lose weight. Anyway that's just my two cents' worth. :)
Fingers crossed you'll have a loss next week! :D x

xx
Sorry to hear you have STS again this week at least it wasnt a gain, hopefully you will have a good loss next week :fingerscrossed:
Good luck

hi im so thick and new to forums but whats sts :confused: is it stay the same:eek:

HI SHEP
Im doing fine thanks enjoying the food and im never hungry :D and its so hard to eat enough god am i really saying that :D
I check my caloris on food focus and am always under the 1200 how are u..

Back