CarolineM's new improved diary

Feeling better now hehe!

Jan - are you still out there? I notice you post on the Lipotrim forum - makes sense. Just to let you know I do read your blog :D

Came across this on several websites - don't know who it is but she looks cool. Wonder Woman/Amy Winehouse in one :)

wonderwoman.jpg

Hope you are all having a great day :D

Ha Ha!! Only in America!!

Yep I'm still here - still reading & butting in now and again ;)

So YOU'RE the one reading it ;) ;) HeHe - didn't think anyone was bothering tbh - and why would they I suppose :eek:

Well done on your 2lbs! Funny how it can disappear when you don't feel as though you've been 'doing it' and when you really try it can go the other way ... no rhyme or reason sometimes!

Hope you enjoyed the Trafford Centre & got some nice stuff! And glad you got to feeling better as the day went on. Put the prices up for that work you don't like - if it doesn't put them off at least you'll be getting more out of it - then it mightn't seem so bad! HaHa ;) xx

Been very naughty this weekend - ate too much at mum's yesterday (my one real problem to be honest).

But I'm all geared up for getting back on the DC tomorrow. Going to what Broxi does and list what I've eaten :D

Beautiful day today following yesterday's gusts.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :D

Congrats on the 2lb loss Caroline.
Ive been naughty this weekend too, i had a chinese & some voddie & cokes & today i will most probably have a roast but im still hoping for a loss on Wed (well i can dream cant i)

MUMS!!! HMMMMPH!!! ;);) xx

lol Mum's are difficult!

:O Now Jan, do I have to give you a good smackie with a wet fish? What's with you gaining? Maintenance is well difficult *hugs* Even harder to get back into things after a break - I can see why people continue SSing on Christmas Day!

I'm not sure I will have a loss this week. I'm struggling - always seem to be struggling to be honest. Have been all year. I rejoice in the fact that I have maintained and am not back up to 20 stone 6 lbs but I would love a loss, I really would. I keep wondering what's up that I can't even manage to last a week but will see - it will click sometime I guess.

Plus it's so cold at the mo, brr! I want starch, bulk and more starch - winter food, yum :D

I've made some good soup and frozen it so will be handy on days when I don't fancy the DC stuff.

*hugs* to you all :D

lol Mum's are difficult!

:O Now Jan, do I have to give you a good smackie with a wet fish? What's with you gaining? Maintenance is well difficult *hugs* Even harder to get back into things after a break - I can see why people continue SSing on Christmas Day!

I'm not sure I will have a loss this week. I'm struggling - always seem to be struggling to be honest. Have been all year. I rejoice in the fact that I have maintained and am not back up to 20 stone 6 lbs but I would love a loss, I really would. I keep wondering what's up that I can't even manage to last a week but will see - it will click sometime I guess.

Plus it's so cold at the mo, brr! I want starch, bulk and more starch - winter food, yum :D

I've made some good soup and frozen it so will be handy on days when I don't fancy the DC stuff.

*hugs* to you all :D

Thats a brilliant idea, never though of that, I make homemade soups and never though of freezing portions to have on days when I just cant stand having a DC one. You r brilliant. thanks for that one.

I got the idea of someone else but have read it on various sites - just been too lazy. I used to make lasagne, etc. and freeze it - can use it like a ready meal although it requires a fair amount of microwaving from frozen.

Have given up on Sparkpeople - just can't seem to say anything right lately and don't have the time to participate in all their stuff - it's a full time job and to be honest it hasn't really helped me much. I've left one "friend" behind but gave her my email address two days ago and have not heard from her so......! I think it wasn't helping me as it was making me focus too hard on things - becoming obsessed and thinking, planning but not doing!

Going to have dinner, then watch some telly, have a nice warm bath with one of those Lush Mango Bath Melts (and try not to slip on my backside), then an early night with a good book.

Anyone else got any plans?

I plan on having some wine (soorrreeee!)

AND **sticks nose in air** you can stick your wet fish where the sun don't shine madam coz me lost 2.8lbs this week :):)
(I think last weeks wi might have been a bit of a blip but I had to accept it so I'm having the loss too!!! ;))

I hope you all enjoy your early nights. I won't be too late because I've got 2 of my grandsons again tomorrow - the 1 and 2&1/2 yr old so need all the energy I can muster ;) xx

:grouphugg::bliss:
Hi you lovely ladies..
caroline you do make me laugh the comment about the fish is pure gold :D
I dont think i'll be able to sleep to well
tonight, i'm on such a high..
THANKS for Ur congratulations on the 7lb
loss, dont know how i done it..lol x

Hi Caroline, I've just come on to this thread as there are so many posts it has been daunting for me. But I'll just start from here.
Hi and i hope you had a great day. I am reading a book just now called "How to lose Weight without Dieting" by Jessica Robbins and it's briliant - really helping me understand about why I eat and how to stop doing it so much. I recommend it to everyone.

Hi Caroline, I've just come on to this thread as there are so many posts it has been daunting for me. But I'll just start from here.
Hi and i hope you had a great day. I am reading a book just now called "How to lose Weight without Dieting" by Jessica Robbins and it's briliant - really helping me understand about why I eat and how to stop doing it so much. I recommend it to everyone.

So do you feel better for reading it????? If its good can I read it next???

Hey Caroline well done on the loss thats fab keep it up :D think im needing slapped with a wet fish too LOL im doing terrible just now!

xx

Away this Thursday....cannot wait :D

Still got tons to do so prob wont be back here til im back home....hopefully not gaining too much weight hehe!!

Take care all, speak soon and keep up the good work :)

xx

Hello all :)

Broxi - you are most welcome, as is everyone. It's not really "my thread" - that would be a right lonely prospect lol

I've been ill with flu so not been online - hardly touched Facebook to be honest :O

Feeling much better and now back on track. I don't think I've lost with being ill as it has been up and down on the food front. I'm hoping for a loss come Wednesday though :D Really want to shift those 7 lbs, if not more, for October.

Well I've been off on one of my lurking trips again. They mainly happen when I'm stuffing my face which kind of makes sense.

But I'm back and on track again and hoping for a decent loss.

Currently doing Exante as I'm feeling impatient and mum is away on a cruise until 16 November so I have controls of my Saturdays for a while. So far it is going well. I really would like to see the 17s this side of Christmas :)

Back