Green Day Carrot recipes please

biglao

Hi, I have got a load of carrots to use up. Has anyone got any ideas for recipes, please? I've done the carrot and coriander soup and scan bran carrot cake ( which is amazing, by the way) and am not stuck as to what to do with the rest. I could always blanch them and freeze them, but I'm not too keen on frozen carrots lol. Thanks for reading this x

Mash-pot base (blind baked)
Then add loads of grated carrot and then pour 3 eggs over the top and sprinkle with sweetner......OMG Amazing sweet yummy free pie :)

I make an Indian dessert with carrots – syn free if u uses the oil as a healthy extra

1 cup of grated carrots
Cardamom - crushed( 1/2 tspn) or whole (4)
Water
1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil -HXB
7/8 tablespoons sweetener – personal choice on the amount

Best to use non stick pan

Place the grated carrots in a pan and cardamom and cover and leave to simmer till the carrots become soft.
Drain out the extra water.

Put the carrots back in the pan add the oil and sweetener….mix. Leave on heat till all the water has completely evaporated.

I serve it warm with some syn free vanilla flavoured yogurt

Then add loads of grated carrot and then pour 3 eggs over the top and sprinkle with sweetner......OMG Amazing sweet yummy free pie :)

Need something sweet - will be trying this tomorrow.
How long do i cook it for and what temp???

Sounds like an interesting pie! How many does it serve & would you just have salad with it?! Thanks!

Back