Carry On Shrinking!

Oh no jess you caught my tonsillitis through minimums lol hope your ok I have had the odd sugar free strepsil but not eating much so fingers crossed for weigh in on Wednesday lol. Seriously get some rest hugs xx

Oh deary me!

I'm going out with my friends next Saturday night - Eek! I haven't drank for 8 weeks ish so have been a bit nervous, I don't want to end up ill, so I've just had chicken salad with a few potatoes and thought I'd have half a glass of red wine.
Well, I may as well have drank acid!
What's that all about???

Really struggling to decide what to do at the moment. I feel so so rough with my bad throat, I'm not even sure its tonsilitis, it feels like it but doesn't look like it. I am very very rarely ill so it proper brings me down when i am.
Half of me is telling me to feed myself to try and get me better (have been feeling like this for a week now) but then I can't exercise when u feel like this so there will be an inevitable gain. I also don't know if I trust myself to get back on it when I feel better.
The other half is just telling me to man up and work through it. I am not a pathetic poorly moody person, I am actually quite chipper.
I am wondering what has happened to me!!!!

Oh Jessica sorry you're feeling so ill :( I dont really kno what to suggest. Your body should be getting all the nutrients that it needs from the shakes, unless it just hasn't got the energy to fight it. Do you feel hungry? Maybe when you hungry you could eat but stick to veggies and meat...Get well soon xxx

Maybe your body just needs more energy to repair itself? You should possibly move up a couple of levels till you get better. Poor you, hope you feel bett er asap x

Thanks CLB, have decided to part ways with Cambridge - not Minimins though, just need to find myself a little home on here somewhere x

Awww!!!!

Jessica,

What way have you chosen?

i too am thinking about finishing with Cambridge - havent yet decided on the path I want to take yet though!!

xx

I haven't decided on anything yet, have spent the last couple of days stressing about it! It's bizarre though, I'm in between diets which would normally mean stuff my face, however yesterday I reckon I consumed about 600 calories which included 1 slice of brown bread and turkey stir fry for tea. I've had fruit this morning and I've just weighed myself and lost 3 lb. Woo Hoo!!
Whichever one i do I need a forum which has lots of support like this one. I'd like to take you all with me! xx

You can still stay on this forum and just used the different sub forums for the diet you do!

I have no idea.. I was looking into Dukan, but i know realistically i dont have time to prepare my food. im thinking about doing all About W8 purely so I can have the spag bol/mac and cheese food paks!

x

jessicacaca said:
I haven't decided on anything yet, have spent the last couple of days stressing about it! It's bizarre though, I'm in between diets which would normally mean stuff my face, however yesterday I reckon I consumed about 600 calories which included 1 slice of brown bread and turkey stir fry for tea. I've had fruit this morning and I've just weighed myself and lost 3 lb. Woo Hoo!!
Whichever one i do I need a forum which has lots of support like this one. I'd like to take you all with me! xx

What a legend!!!!!! Give me that stir fry recipe!!!! X

Um, turkey (already cut up in a packet) and a packet of stir fry Veg prepared by tescos finest hands.
Just call me a domestic goddess!

No sauce? Excellent.... Guess what I'm having for tea!!!!

Oh Yeah, chocolate sauce all over it. Yum!
Not really, I had a bit of that sweet chilli dipping sauce squeezed on it x

I love sweet chilli dipping sauch but have never thought about using it on stir-fry, great tip, thanks I'll remember that one for the future - PGD x

Mmmm! Me too! Yum!!!

Lovely on Salmon and roasted veg too x

Do you ever do any work ;) lol! Me neither!!!!

I'm at home today, I only work part-time. I have sorted out every drawer in my house today.
Phewee (wipes brow), hard work! x

Back