Carry On Shrinking!

Or this one is fairly representative......

Attachments

• 26571_414445568335_569498335_5155551_7384730_n.jpg
    26571_414445568335_569498335_5155551_7384730_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 55
ooh - gorgeous! and nice rack! :D

how tall are you, lovely?

A rather statuesque 5ft 2 :0)

really - you look taller - long legs for your height, certainly. is the second one in NYC? it's a brilliant picture!

Ha, it must be a camera trick, that observation has never been made before. But I'll take it!
Yep New Yoyk indeed, my friend got married in central park a couple of years ago - tres amazing xx

You look lovely! I thought I recognized the yelllow cab and the 54th something on the canopy in the background! I sooo want to go to NY for hubbie's 50th at end of April but it's not looking good as need to around for teenage son what with his, migraines, memory loss and IGCSE's etc... don't really want to go all that way for just 4 nights! Looks like a long weekend in London..at least we can do that at the drop a hat though.

Maybe you could do it for his 51st instead....? Gives you more time to save up....
We are going to Vegas for our 40th's (me and hub) so we have about 3 years to save - the date is set and everything - so excited!
So diet wise, have been very good today - 2 Cambridge products, some fruit and a Weight Watchers meal. I'm floopin starving truth be told! xx

My success today is that I have run 3.5 miles, the speed at which I did it is embarrassing but I figure I can't get much worse.....
My downfall is that the run made me a)smug and b)hungry which led to a non Cambridge lunch.:0/

So, I'm going to weigh myself in a minute, have been building up to it for weeks and weeks but now I have pulled myself back a bit in the eating department I'm probably in a better frame of mind to react tpo the results.
My guess is that I've put a stone on since the 23 i lost with Cambridge, any less will be a pleasant surprise, any more and I need to have a very stern word not to take myself to the biscuit tin!
I still haven't decided which diet to do next (this is so stupid, the sum of my whole life) but I have banished bread so I seem to be going down the low carbs route......
Eeeeeeeeeeek!

well, what was the verdict?

The verdict was a gain of 9lb over 118 days. Not great but not sooo bad considering I have literally eaten whenever and whatever I fancied. And boy, can I eat!
But the last couple of days I have been very good, I have started tracking on Myfitnesspal again and feel like I am getting back into the zone. I'm off to Lanzarote in 7 weeks so that should be enough inspiration...... x

Hey that's loads better than you thought!

That's no too bad a gain, 9lbs in over 100 days? What diet are you doing next?

I know right? Sooo much better than I thought and if I can stay in the zone, shouldn't take too long to get off.......
I wonder when and if this will ever end - I have literally been going between stuffing my face or on a diet for, like, EVER! Do I just accept that this is the life of a not naturally slim person?
What I need to do is just eat a normal healthy diet but I can't see myself ever doing it.
Maggie, I am calorie counting at the moment, I'm not sure if this is going to be "the one", we'll see. Oh, and no bread, no bread at all, not even Tiger Bread! x

Right, here's why I should eat like this all the time - I feel AMAZING! Healthy food makes you feel better - end of! I have more energy, I am in a better mood and I had forgotten how much I like salad, fruit and veg.
Bad food makes me sluggish, grumpy, lazy and irritable. Why do I keep forgetting this?
Answer - because it tastes so blinkin good - but I need to learn to moderate!! xx

Soooooo - I guess I'm back - doing the 5:2 diet and have lost 10lb so far (after gaining 20 in 18 months), so halfway back to where I was.
Currently starving :0)

Hi there :0)

I am good thanks - it seems we all find our way back.....
Full admiration for you going through it again, the thought if it makes me feel faint :0) x

Back