Carry On Shrinking!

There is nothing better than a drunk wee in a bush / behind a lamp post!

I forgot to add, that when you are drunk, a lamp post will cover all of your modesty quite well, not so much of a good idea when you are sober!

Ha ha, it would have to be a big lampost to cover my modesty! x

Go on.......

Lol takes me back to my first year at uni and my friend and I being very very drunk...... And being "under cover" as she was seeing our bar manager! So we were off and he was working so the plan was to meet him after the shift at the back of the bar and he'd drive us to a house party. Well I was a slug and my friend was a tree. It was going well other then the laughter (well in that no one busted us wondering round the car park playing hide and seek) til the tree announced she needed a wee and fell over midway and yelled "I've got a branch in my fanny" because she'd landed in a bush and continued weeing on her shoes!!! I laugh so much I couldnt help her (and a bit of wee came out) and we were discovered moments later by her new chap trying to empty the bottle bins. The tree with knickers round ankles legs akimbo yelling about the branch situation and the slug crying mascara down her face sat behind someone car!!

I am classy!!

To clarify, true story, I played the role of the slug. Only ever wee outside when desperate!!!!!!

I think all you active lot are phenomenal. I did a session of bootcamp once. On clapham common (so nice and public...). I actually paid for four sessions but by the end I felt like... well - let's just say a great many calories were consumed in the next hour and a half. And I couldn't walk properly for days. My knees were all swollen and inflamed. I'd have probably been alright without the running element. Yes it may only have been 40 yds or whatever, but it's backwards and forwards that same 40 yds over and over without stopping! Hell. Pure hell. And seeing everyone leave you so far behind - it felt like being in school PE lessons again (wasn't fat then, just rubbish). AND my knickers kept falling down because my stomach kept flapping about!

So... yeah. I tried at least!

And tara - you are a nutjob, missus - and your story doesn't surprise me in the least.

Tara you are indeed a mentalist!
Spangles - at no point last night did I look remotely dignified!
Just a quick update today, I am pooped so am going to bed before all the spiders come out to play!
Very achey breaky after Boot Camp last night, luckily most of my day has been quite sitty downy at work.
Actually haven't had time for my meal today, been so busy and then a million things going on with all of kids school lives so running around sorting out stuff for them. Just sat down.
So I just ate some houmous and oatcakes, not on the plan but I've felt rough last few days so last thing I want is to get properly ill because I haven't got enough energy in me.
Actually I'm a bit rambly, brain not fully engaged so will stop!
Hopefully be more with it tomorrow - after Boot Camp........ yeah ok xx

I think the calories might do you good? What plan are you on? I think you are doing loads which is ace, but you might need some calorific support together with support from us lot!!!!!

I've gone up to 810 now to help with the exercise, but I had decided on Boot Camp day to eat a bit more to keep me going. Even 810 is low when you're working your a$s off x

Exactly lovely!! Well done! I really admire what you're doing! X

It was intense Nette but strangely enjoyable....
How are you? not seen you about much lately xx

I started feeling a bit depressed about it all really and didn't come on here much when my CDC told me I hadn't lost as much as I thought...which was silly really cos I've still lost a stone and half in 4 weeks. Only lost 2lbs this week tho. I just wanna wake up slim lol!!!!!!!!!!!

This diet does make you very impatient. A stone and a half in 4 weeks is pretty amazing, you have to admit.
Nice to have you back anyway :0) xx

Same nette. Know I'll be peeved with my weigh in tomo even tho it's nearly a stone in 2 weeks.

I am so fekking impatient!!!!!

Back