1. GemmaMarshall1983

GemmaMarshall1983 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love this forum and as a returning member its a real support! I'm doing my weight loss at home and am doing red and green Mon-Thur and Extra Easy on the weekends. I keep on hearing people talking about "flexisyn". I know you can have between 5-15 syns a day but didn't think they could be carried over. Please could someone clarify this? :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont think flexi syn is about carrying syns over. although some people do use there syns over a week rather than daily.

apparently a flexi syn day is to be used sparingly, mainly for a special occasion, to make you feel like you havent blown your diet. for example a work party out where you know you'll want to eat fatty food and drink alcohol.
    A good way to flexi syn is to set yourself an upper limit of syns, then you wont just have a blow out and make sure you get back on it the next day.

Hope this made sence, im not very good at explaining things. x

4. sleeksweetnslim

sleeksweetnslim Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, i keep reading about it but i wasnt sure how it worked.

5. zellka

zellka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for claryfiying this.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.