Cartwoman's 2010 Start

Hey MF!

Great news on your weightloss! And all the best on SW ^^ I'm sure you can do it. Everything is going alright over here. Starting to get used to this routine of the shakes and the water. I'm feeling so much more energetic and happy these days :D

Day 13

I lost 4.4lb in my second week ;) We had to move the scale a bit since my floor isn't even, but finally we found a flat surface. I almost lost a stone now since I started CD. I'm so happy I'm doing this ^^

I had a bit of a rubbish last 2 days. I did follow the diet and drank the water, but I really wanted some real food. Not because I was hungry, but just because I wanted it. :s Silly. Today's WI however made me really happy and I'm more determined to stick to it. I'm also happy she told me I'm allowed to do some exercise now, especially on the wii. Yay!

I won't see my cdc for 2 weeks now, since I'm going on holiday to Spain. I'll be a good girl however and take my shakes and bars with me. I wonder how much I will have lost when she weighs me again :D

Day 16

I've been working out for 2 days now. I start with a little bit of wii fit (hullahooping and stepping) then I switch over to EA Active and I'm addicted now. I feel good after working out. I'm tired yeah and my muscles ache a bit, but knowing that I'm toning my body feels good. I'm not overdoing it, just 30 mins a day.

Foodwise everything is going good. I broadened my view and tried out all the shakes except for choc mint. I hate that combination so I didn't want to try it. Tried both porridge flavours and like them both. I have ordered more soup and I'm going to try them all out. I like the vegetable one and the spicey tomatoe :)

Then there are the bars. Again ordered all flavours, but I'm not a fan of toffee and caramel, I won't be ordering them any more. And now I'm off to work out again ^^

Day 19

I'm really tired. I slept only a few hours last night and I'm having TotM. I did do my excersices though and I also stuck to my diet. It's hard having a hubbie who is having his birthday and eating a really nice curry and naanbread and... doh... I didn't pick at his food though, just felt a bit depressed and tired. I'm happy I'm sticking to it. I would feel awfull about myself if I would have a blib. Perhaps it's also because I want to prove to so many people and myself that I can do this.

Yeah, I'm back home now. I had two blibs on my holiday. On Sunday I replaced two cd-meals for some Tepanyaki. Monday I had 2 cd meals and a curry in the evening. Tuesday (yesterday) I started 100% SS again and I'm not too bothered about not eating. I enjoyed the food I had and I'm not going to feel guilty about it. Especially since the rest of the holiday I did fine. :)

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is my next WI. I don't want to gain any weight, but I'll be happy with a 2lb loss this week. Hopefully the weightloss-gods will hear me ^^

Day 26

I'm back on the wagon again. I've been doing 100% again for 2 days and I got a little bit hungry around certain times, but I had that before my holiday too. I should really buy a ketostix just to see if I'm in ketosis again. I try to drink a lot again and it seems I'm managing.

I've also tried out all flavours available now (except the choc mint, hate that combination) and I know what I like now. From the bars I only like the cranberry one and from the tetra's I only like the choc one. The others have a weird aftertaste. I like 3 soups (tomato, vegetable and chicken/mushroom) and al the fruity shakes ^^. At least I have a lot to choose from now when I have to send of my list to my cdc. I haven't worked out this week. I'm far too lazy and just want to enjoy my free time with things I really like doing. Excercising isn't really one of them. Perhaps next week :D

Hey cartwoman,
just wanted to pop on and say hi, ur doing really well, iv loved reading about ur early days as im only on day 1!

hey girl! your doing so well... stick in there, great diary. I will keep checking it out if you dont mind. I am on wk 8 and believe me it gets easier!

Hi girls! I will definatly keep an eye on your diaries :) I wish I was already in wk 8 leeds123, but it does go quick. I can't believe I'm going towards my 5th week now.

And Emma, MF is right, it does get easier. After a week you wonder why you ever thought why it was hard (at least that's how I thought about it).

Day 27

WI tomorrow. I don't know how I did this week with the two meals I've had. I'm happy I'm dieting again and I feel good about it ^^

Warning tmi:
I think the extra items I use for my constipation are finally kicking in. I got a big relieve this morning and I almost felt lighter. I know that sounds silly, but I hate the feeling of being constipated. I just take the suplements now regularly and I really feel like it works.

Morning, it's nice over here ^^ lots of sun, but the question always remains 'for how long...' ;)

Day 28 WI day

Well I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Considering I had two different meals then cd I'm not dissappointed.
So for week 1-4 I lost 18 pounds total. Good thing I don't have any holidays planned anymore so I won't be tempted to stray from the diet.
I bought some mix-a-mousse today and I'm going to try it with all the flavours I have.

Back