Cartwoman's 2010 Start

Hopefully you're enjoying the lovely weather too :) it's really nice and sunny out here.
Well I only lost 2lbs this week. The fact that I haven't gone to the toilet in 4 days might have something to do with it. I'm taking ducolax now and stopping the meds I got from my mother. Just to see if that makes a difference. I'm not that unhappy, 20 pounds in 5 weeks is not bad at all. Just wish it was a bit more ;)

Still feeling really tired and sluggish so I think I'll make it an early night tonigh and relax during the day :)

Not given up, but this was one week from hell. On Friday something went wrong with our fusebox, it caught fire. The electricity company switched our electricity off and it couldn't be fixed until Saturday afternoon. I was not a happy bunny. I was cold and feeling misserable in a dark house. We did light all our candles and it made it a bit better, but I was so hungry and I couldn't make any of my shakes, soups or mousses :< so we decided to order a warm curry. And I have absolutly no regrets, I see it as an emergency and the meal did warm me up a lot.

Just went back to ss the next day when we had electricity again and today I've lost 4lbs, even after having that curry ^^

Well done on the 4lb lose! Bad luck on the electrics...did it cause much damage? I am a complete electro phobe...I get so panicky about too many plugs in one socket and clothes being left on top of extention leads etc. haha

Not much damage at all, just the fusebox a bit melted. Everything got replaced, I'm just scared of what could have happened if my hubbie wouldn't have spotted it.

Day 42
Not hungry, actually feeling really good ^^ Scott wanted to take me out for clothes-shopping, but I declined. I'm going to wait until I weigh 80kg. So it will be a while, but I think I will really need new clothes then. Almost lost 2 stones now, just 4lbs and I've reached it ^^ Then it's just 5 more stones and I've reached my goal :D

Well done! What is your goal weight? My fella is called Scott, I'm a bit zoned out tonight and I was like...hey? why is scott taking cartwoman clothes shopping?! Doh!

I want to weigh around 60 kg's. It's ok for my height, I can even be around 55kg I believe. In pounds and stuff I believe it's 9St and 6lbs.
I think we all have evenings that we get a bit zoned out. I know I do lately :)

Hiya all :),

I'm Sil, 29 years old and a Dutchie living in the UK. I always used to be a bit heavier, but when I was 21 I finally lost 25 kg's and I was really happy with myself. However, two years later I started teaching and I got into the bad habbit of eating my troubles away. I gained around 35/40 kg's again and it never wanted to come off of my body since. Hopefully, doing the CD will help me become the happy person I once was.

Today I am going to see my CDC for the first time and I'm already dreading the weighing and measuring part. I am also going into town, go to Primark, and instead of getting a size 18/20 pair of jeans, I'll buy a size 10 or 12 and hang it on my wardrobe to remind me what I want to fit into.[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone- day one of CD for me. I am doing the sole source plus option as I was told that government guidelines meant that SS was too restricted. Not sure about the shakes- bit bland but then maybe I shouldnt have had mine over the table from my son eating hot buttered toast with marmite! Any support will be gratefully received. I have been overweight for many years but was shocked ( and disgusted) to discover that I weigh 2 stone more than I did at 9 months pregnant!! Think I may be in for a hard slog- first day and already Im dreaming about roast beef monster munch!
I'd love to hear from other peeps about their experiences:particularly those who have used CD as a stepping stone to other weight loss plans. I am not planning to do this for more than a couple of months :)

Hiya all :),

Hi everyone- day one of CD for me. I am doing the sole source plus option as I was told that government guidelines meant that SS was too restricted. Not sure about the shakes- bit bland but then maybe I shouldnt have had mine over the table from my son eating hot buttered toast with marmite! Any support will be gratefully received. I have been overweight for many years but was shocked ( and disgusted) to discover that I weigh 2 stone more than I did at 9 months pregnant!! Think I may be in for a hard slog- first day and already Im dreaming about roast beef monster munch!
I'd love to hear from other peeps about their experiences:particularly those who have used CD as a stepping stone to other weight loss plans. I am not planning to do this for more than a couple of months :)

Hiya PlumpGoose - and welcome to the forums... I am on SS so cannot comment on the rules for SS+ plus I am sure that you will do fine... Maybe start your own diary... that way we can keep up with how you are doing and offer support / bum kicking if needed

T
x

Hey MF, same with me here. I went to the film yesterday with all my friends and afterwards they went for a burger. I've been craving meat all week so I caved. I didn't regret it, I've been a good girl for the rest of that week ^^ and today I'm drinking plenty of water and sticking to it again :)

Hi Cartwoman, been reading your diary and think you are doing brilliantly. Are you still SSing or moving up the plan yet?

I start Wednesday and if I do as well as you I will be very happy.

PB

Hey phatbird,

I'm still ss-ing. I know myself and I would only see opportunities to 'cheat' while I'm on ss+. At least when I cheat on ss I know I actually did something I shouldn't have done. And I'm sure you'll do great ^^

Good luck for you start on Wednesday!

Day 49

Lost 2lb this morning. I was hoping more, but it's totm and I'm retaining like a sponge. I haven't been to the toilet since Monday either :/
I won't see my cdc for 4 weeks now. I have all my food though and I can always e-mail her, but I don't really want to bother her on her holiday even is she told me I could. I never have too many problems any way and if I really have a question I'll post it on these forums :)
Don't think I'll get my March challenge this time. I think 20lbs is a bit much to reach for me, but 15 for the next one should be possible.
Now, time to make a mousse and drink lots of water :D

Day 51

Wow... 51 days already. Time is going fast, yet also slow. I wish I was already on my goal and could enjoy being thin again. Actually, I just want to get a new wardrobe :/ Speaking of that, I am going to have a nice shower in a minute and then sorting out my wardrobe. Everything that is far too big will be put into a bag for charity and then I'll make smaller bags of different sizes. That way I can open a new bag every time I loose weight and one size gets too big on me ^^. My friend told me that Primark is a good and cheap place to buy some jeans for inbetween sizes. I'm not from England so it's a bit of a hassle finding out which shops are cheap, esp since my OH isn't much of a shopper and has no clue which shops I should go to ^^

I'm quite surprised with how sweet my co-workers are. I'm getting compliments about me sticking to it and about how much I lost. One even told me that he could definatly see a difference. :) Though I hear from some people (who are overweight) that they won't try it because they think it's 'a waste of time'. I always get an extra urge to prove them wrong. Especially when I hear that they're doing SF and then having fish & chips as their 'healthy' meal. I know I shouldn't be nasty, but a part of me is very smug when I hear that.
Today has been a good day (so far). I got up pretty late (I try to sleep enough since I've heard that not sleeping enough influences your weight-loss) and made a vanilla shake with a little bit of coffee to wake me up. For lunch I'll be having a fruits of the forest mousse and for diner an a&c-porridge :) Hope everyone is having a good day.

Back