Cas's weightloss diary x

Hello,

I'm being good but nothing is shifting, I might need to reset my cals and be a bit more strict, we not having any takeaways over the weight so hoping that will help. Still waiting on my gym referral can't wait to get started!!

I think I need to set myself some new goals to keep myself motivated.

Food

Oaty cereal bar

Chicken curry deli noodles

Chicken breast quarter, green beans and jacket.

2 nu cereal bars and Special K bar.

Hey hun hope your alright, the last couple stone is always the hardest to shift. When you do gym are you looking at doing classes or normal gym or a bit of both?
I hope it comes through for you soon, can you use it at any gym?
Hope everything is okay your end xx

Hello Tez :)

With the gym referral I got a choice of 2 gyms so going with the nearest, which is just around corner from Maisie's nursery, so once she's settled in, I'll try and go most mornings, hoping it will help with the weight loss and tone up the wobbly bits.

I probably just do gym, I might try out a class but going go with the oh so I think I'll probably stick with the gym. Do you still do your classes, how do you find them, I think I be a bit scared going by myself.

We ok, oh is still off sick and his waiting for a settlement with work, so hope it be sorted soon so he can look for a new job. I'm really worried about Maisie starting nursery feel so anxious but not going let it affect my eating.

How's everything with you? Xx

Today:

chicken curry noodles,

chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas and green beans.

4 Oreos, rice crispy bar.

Last edited:
Hey,

Well today I just needed to get out so decided to walk the girls to park which over an hour walk just to get there, my oh wasn't impressed but he did come along and quite enjoyed the walk once we got going. On the way we stopped off at Gregg's so got the girls some drinks and cakes and just grabbed myself a diet coke.

So I walked around 2 hours today, so I feel much better with myself.

Food:

rice crispy bar

vegetable soup

garlic chicken and jacket

2 cereal bars and quavers.

Hey good by so far! I'm sure you can stay on track.
How come you're so anxious about Maisie starting nursery? Is it just in general or is there something in particular that playing on your mind?
We're doing great. Took less than 2 days to potty train Jack I'm so proud of him. I was getting a bit worried it wouldn't be in time for nursery though. I'm still doing exercise classes trying to do two classes week, usually spinning and body pump. I did spinning last night I was knackered. I'm doing pump on Friday and I think I'm going to get my stepper out tomorrow and do that in front of the tv xx

Hey,

Im just a bit anxious about her really is she ready for nursery and I feel she does need that a bit more support than most children, she won't be going childminders anymore so I feel a bit guilty taking her out, I was ok before as she had her friend starting with her but there moving now. I'm really pleased for you about Jack, I'm sure he will be fine.

I had the police around last night had to give a statement about an incident that happened a few weeks ago, not sure how I feel about going to court- scary! It was quite hard to remember everything clearly -as its been 3 weeks.

Have you notice any difference since starting the classes, you seem to be doing great. I'm doing well this week starting to feel less bloated really want a decent loss, I think I'm just going work towards a Christmas goal -20lbs.

Not done much today as Hollies not very well she seems very drowsy at the moment and not eating she usually loves her food but I managed to get a bit walking in and I'm just going to do some sit ups.

hey cas

glad you found your grove on the food front. setting an xmas goal is a good idea think i might do that too.

i like the gym but find that classes motivate you a bit more to push yourself. do you get a personal trainer with your gym referral. because our gym is local council we have rubbish personal trainers i have thought about saving and paying for a few sessions to see how far i can be pushed lol.

do you have an outings planned fir the rest of holls? paige is starting mornings in september instead of afternoons which will be so much easier.

sarah xx

Thanks Sarah,

I'm hoping setting a Christmas goal will keep me on track, I'm not thinking about christmas yet but if I can get near to 20lbs by then I will be so happy!! In the meantime I'm hoping I get a few pounds off before September so ill see how that goes.

I don't think you get a proper pt just a basic induction and a exercise plan, if you think it will help you then you should treat yourself I know their quite expensive but it will be worth it. When ive done gym before I seem to do quite well doing my own thing I prefer the cardo machines but I might try out some classes or even start swimming. I just want to firm up so I'm not left with saggy skin.

We want to take the girls to legoland got some vouchours for that but just waiting for the sunshine as the girls want to go the new splash park there. Have you got anything planned.

I think Maisie will be doing mornings too, I don't mind what sessions that she does as I be spending most of day doing the school runs- going to 2 different schools, I think mornings are better as least your have the rest of the day.

Cas
xx

Hey,

Im just a bit anxious about her really is she ready for nursery and I feel she does need that a bit more support than most children, she won't be going childminders anymore so I feel a bit guilty taking her out, I was ok before as she had her friend starting with her but there moving now. I'm really pleased for you about Jack, I'm sure he will be fine.

I had the police around last night had to give a statement about an incident that happened a few weeks ago, not sure how I feel about going to court- scary! It was quite hard to remember everything clearly -as its been 3 weeks.

Have you notice any difference since starting the classes, you seem to be doing great. I'm doing well this week starting to feel less bloated really want a decent loss, I think I'm just going work towards a Christmas goal -20lbs.

Not done much today as Hollies not very well she seems very drowsy at the moment and not eating she usually loves her food but I managed to get a bit walking in and I'm just going to do some sit ups.

Hey I'm sure she'll be fine, if she needs more support she'll get it I'm sure, I remember about the police incident you posted, I hope it doesn't cause trouble for you I hate stuff like but I hope your neighbour is okay.

I definitely think my body shape has changed and the inches are coming off nicely, although I can't really tell in my clothes but I'm a right funny shape.

How's Hollie doing today? Xx

Thanks Tez, not going go court I hardly know the neighbour so just happy for them to take the statement, but do think they should of come around sooner.

Its nice that your starting noticing the results on yourself, it must make you feel much better.

Hollie seems better she's just off with her food.

Well 3lbs off this week, was meant to wi tomorrow but we going out for meal later x

Ah excellent loss hun well done!!! I got 2.5lb off, not happy with that because I've had a excellent week food and exercise wise and I end up losing the same as most weeks when I hardly stick to plan so I'm a bit gutted really. What's the point in being 100% if it doesn't make a difference. But hey, hopefully it'll all come off eventually x

Thanks Tez, really pleased with my loss!

Aww you sound frustrated but you shouldn't be I would be so happy if I could lose that much each week, just think where you could be in a few months :)

My life seems so stressful at the moment, but I'm not going let myself fall of the wagon.

I had a nice thin crust pizza for tea, so ended the day with around 1250 cals.

Hey,

I'm restarting from today, now its September need to get near to the 11st mark! ideally would love to be there by December as we taking the girls to Disney for a few days. I'm going try and lose 1-2lbs per week I think that's do able. Also trying to eat more healthy and filling foods and less process stuff.

Today:

B- Alpen light and cuppa

L-Fried egg and baked beans

S-Alpen light and half bag of quavers

D-Large jacket potato, baked beans and sprinkle of Kerry's low fat cheese

S- 2 light alpen bars, banana.

Total- 1156 cals

Aw what a nice goal motivator - I love Disney! haha. I'm sure you'll manage, just need to stay focused! Glad to see you back :) x

ah glad your back was wondering how ur doing.

hope the family is ok? definately goimg to be a nice xmas trip.

sarah xx

Thanks Ladies,

I have been on plan most days but just been busy with school holidays so just been more relaxed when we've gone out I think I weigh about the same but I do feel heavier. I'm dreading the school runs on Thursday but at least it will get me fit again. I feel so sad that Maisie starting Nursery :( oh is off work at moment so at least he be able to help me out as Maisie is going to different school to Emily. On Thursday I got have a stay and play session, hope the other parents are friendly x

Cant wait to go Disney- definitely going keep me focused x

Hey everyone,

We took the girls to the Zoo yesterday, it was a really long day but the girls enjoyed it. Food was ok mainly had 2 alpen lights, and couple mini savoury eggs and we had Mc Donald's on the way home- I did have the full works but I burnt a lot of calories with all the walking as well as keeping up with the lo's so overall manage to stay within calories.

Maisie went to Nursery for her first day, she doesn't start properly till mid next week but we had to go in for a stay and play session it went ok but I'm just not sure about it all, suppose the first few days at Nursery are always hard but I just feel physically sick with the thought of leaving her.

How's everyone doing, I'm kind of glad the school holidays are over at least I be able to focus better on the healthy eating, as I'm starting to feel so uncomfortable with my weight, can't wait till I'm in the next stone x

Last edited:
A zoo walk-around with little ones is def sounds like a calorie burner!!

It'll be hard to start with not having Maisie around during the days but hopefully you can keep your mind off things by focusing on the ol' exercise etc ;) x

Back