Cas's weightloss diary x

ah fab luv you'll hit that goal no problem. i think it definately helps with the routine of school as your able to keep busy.

im also loving spending 1 on 1 with fynnley

sarah xx

Thanks Sarah,

I started an Xmas challenge to keep me motivated, http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting/327008-christmas-challenge-2013-a.html, my goal is 20lbs but anything over 14lbs would be great.

I think your right with school routine it definitely helps keeping busy, done really well with food, aww must be lovely spending time with fynnley I'm sure his going benifit with having mummy time :)

I got home visit tomorrow from the nursery, feeling so nervous x

How's everyone? I been so good last few days, feeling loads better with myself, I think its true when you eat crap it does make you feel like crap! also starting the Xmas challenge is keeping me motivated!! still waiting on my gym referral hope it comes soon as can't wait to get started. I just ordered myself some lovely black knee high boots so another incentive - hoping they will fit if not going keep them till they do.

Food:

B- banana

L- 2 slices of small wm and free range egg- apple -5pps

D- Garlic chicken breast, carrots fine beans and jacket- 10pps

S- 2 choc cereal bars 4pps, mini egg 2pps, cake slice 3pps.

Congrats on the loss - that's fab! I'm sure you'll manage your weekly target til Christmas! My aim is 2lb a week til New Year if I can manage it! I'll be happy with any loss though :) x

Back