Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey,

Well I lost 1lb this week, I've got no events this month apart from meeting up with my friend on the 20th who I haven't seen since last summer, (we talk a lot on the phone and text but we live a fair distance and she works funny shifts!) so hope she notices my weight loss!.

This week I'm going stick to an average of 1250 cals per day, tonight were having Chinese so I'm just going have chicken chow mein and egg fried rice. So I'm going have 1500 cals today and then I've got 1208 for the next 6 days!

I usually find as long as I'm eating less than 9000 cals for the week, then I'll have steady losses.

So I set my target goal to 10st, really would like to get there by my birthday (June). Also so signed up to do 30 day shred challenge, must be mental! I'm starting that tomorrow as feeling bit unwell today, got horrible pain in my stomach and on my side and my leg's not good either! I do find setting myself small goals and challenges really do help to keep motivated along the way.

Food:

B-Raisin bake bar and cuppa.

L- Veg stir fry ww pitta bread, skips.

D- Chicken chow mein and egg fried frice.

S- 3 Jaffa cakes, 2 nu cereal bars.

Total 1448 cals.

Last edited:
Not to bad thanks food been good but not done much excercise been taking my two dogs training as the are a bit naughty and it's been hard work today

A border collie and border terrier , they are a handful but I take the collie out running we did that Saturday morning but she has lot more stamina than me lol

Ha when I was living at home we used to have boxer, she kept me slim I think! Emily really wants a dog so maybe when the lo's are bit older!
Well I had good think last night now were in March I'm just going to go for it, I really need to get into habit of counting everything I eat! been picking a lot lately so no wonder why I'm hardly losing! so going try and eat more fruit between meals etc, drink more water and keep up with the exercise! any tips are really welcome. I want to have a nice summer without hiding in jeans and cardi's.

B- apple, banana and cuppa.

L- 3 small slices of Hovis whole meal, 2 turkey bacon rashes, apple, cheese curls.

D- Pasta bolognaise.

S- 3 nu cereal bars, cheese curls.

Total- 1202 27pps

Last edited:
Aww I'd love a dog, luckily my bf's parents have two and they live nearby so we see them most weekends.

Your day plan looks brill- I am doing the same loads of fruit and water and counting every thing. We can do it! Let's go for it in March- we still have plenty of time to make a real difference before the Summer :)

Your excercise is amazing I think it's all going to fall into place now , already with the sun about a bit I feel better and made salad for lunches lol

SO true about the sunshine , its crazy but it makes SUCH a difference :)

Back