Cas's weightloss diary x

Yeah done well pointed everything, except over pointed my tea to be on the safe side and only ate half it was horrible. So think I'll just half the points. Naomi looks like she's starting to get a black eye god knows what happened there, plus she never went to bed till 4.30 so I got 2.5 hours sleep last night I'm absolutely shattered so done well to stay off the junk food xx

I re calculated my points so going stick with daily's which is 26pps plus 4 extra pps from weekly's which works out 28 weekly's for the whole week and going wi next Saturday so got whole 7 days on plan and just make sure I eat my 5 a day and drink plenty of water :)

Hope you get to bed early tonight- that's unusual for Naomi she's usually a great sleeper- any teeth trying to cut- Hollie's 3 got her third tooth trying to cut at top only notice it today its funny she got her 2 bottom teeth just before 6 mths then we've waited over 6mths for next one to come. Well done for not tucking into the junk x

I re calculated my points so going stick with daily's which is 26pps plus 4 extra pps from weekly's which works out 28 weekly's for the whole week and going wi next Saturday so got whole 7 days on plan and just make sure I eat my 5 a day and drink plenty of water :)

Hope you get to bed early tonight- that's unusual for Naomi she's usually a great sleeper- any teeth trying to cut- Hollie's 3 got her third tooth trying to cut at top only notice it today its funny she got her 2 bottom teeth just before 6 mths then we've waited over 6mths for next one to come. Well done for not tucking into the junk x

Just saw this hun sorry, I definitely think drinking plenty works wonders for weight loss. Last night I got 11 hours nearly, Naomi slept 12, Jack also had 11 they must have been knackered from yesterday too. Naomi was just wide awake nothing wrong with her she wasn't crying or anything but she has one tooth I can see plain as day but I can't feel it so it must just be breaking through. It's crazy isn't it the way they are with the teeth. Hope it comes through for her without much more hassle bless her. Sort of hoping when one of Naomis comes in the others will follow quickly but I might regret saying that xx

I'm good painted the kitchen today, while oh was enjoying himself pub and shopping lol he did the hallway yesterday.

Yeah done well over the weekend, stuck to my pro points are you doing simply filling- how you finding it is it similar to sw? going drink loads of water throughout the week think it does do wonders.

Aw hope Naomi gets her teeth through soon, found with Emily and maisie they didn't get teeth till late but they got them all at once but hardly teeth, but Hollie got her bottom 2 teeth together just before 5.5 mths and really did teeth and her third tooth is trying to cut now so its strange how it happens.

I'm good painted the kitchen today, while oh was enjoying himself pub and shopping lol he did the hallway yesterday.

Yeah done well over the weekend, stuck to my pro points are you doing simply filling- how you finding it is it similar to sw? going drink loads of water throughout the week think it does do wonders.

Aw hope Naomi gets her teeth through soon, found with Emily and maisie they didn't get teeth till late but they got them all at once but hardly teeth, but Hollie got her bottom 2 teeth together just before 5.5 mths and really did teeth and her third tooth is trying to cut now so its strange how it happens.

Seems to be really really similar to sw but you can do it a day at a time, or a full week if you fancy. Found it very easy today to do it. I just need to get my final 1 lb off so I get my stone lol xx

My ears are still blocked so I can barely hear. I didn't order from Joes cos you need to order a bit to make it worth as postage is 6 quid so thought I just make my own burgers and bits- but they do look so nice and so low fat so might do it when the freezer is looking empty.

Aw I'm sure your get that pound off this week if not more your so determined at the moment, we making very slow progress with potty training lol

Is Maisie not doing well either? I'm so determined. I at least want another 2 stone off by summer xx

I would love 2 st off by the summer or even half that! Maisie was doing well with potty training, going toilet on it but once the novelty wore off she just stopped and refuse to go on it but over the weekend I've managed to get her sitting on it I just kept her in dresses and no nappy during the day and trying to make her go on more freguently, she seems more willing now so hoping it will click again soon x

Last edited:
My ears are still blocked so I can barely hear. I didn't order from Joes cos you need to order a bit to make it worth as postage is 6 quid so thought I just make my own burgers and bits- but they do look so nice and so low fat so might do it when the freezer is looking empty.

Aw I'm sure your get that pound off this week if not more your so determined at the moment, we making very slow progress with potty training lol
Hope ears are better tomorrow, I looked and can't decide whether its worth ordering or not - I have so much food in at the mo!

Stick with it - potty training is so much easier once the good weather arrives because you can leave them to run around in a dress and no knickers. Just keep taking her to the toilet every 30 mins and then once she has got the hang of it - move it to 40 mins etc, it will click x
I at least want another 2 stone off by summer xx
ME TOO!
I would love 2 st off by the summer or even half that!
I reckon we can do it easily if we all stick together x

Sticking together is our success, would be amazing to get 2 st off- we can do it!

I'm doing all that with potty training, just staying in next 2 days and just focusing on the potty (Emily's got insect days), I think eventually she's going get fed up of us going on about it so she just do it herself, just got pop to shops quickly.

Aw oh is off to the dentist god knows how much more that's going cost! at least he will be home early. I'm really not sure about Joes sausages its a shame they don't sell them locally x

Today:

B-Alpen light and tea 3pps

L- Jacket spud and veg and fudge alpen light -7pps

D- Roast chicken and bubble n squeak- 9pps

S- Skips, 2 nu choc cereal and banana- 6pps

Total 25pps - 1106 cals,

Burnt 365- walking 80 mins and 30 sit ups.

Last edited:
Ah poor thing she seems to have had a run of it , have the doctors mentioned the fact that she seems to picking everything up x

Back