Cas's weightloss diary x

Feeling awful since yesterday, really bad pains in my side and feeling dizzy, couldnt manage any breakfast and dunno about lunch, meant to be having my hair done later really dont want to cancel!

Another thing Hollie had her bcg jab a few wks ago and Ive notice the spot has got bigger and looks infected, so I might need to go to walk in clinc, it cud explain her not being herself over last few wks.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine xx

Went to see the dr for Hollie and thev dr said its just a delayed reaction to the bcg even though she had 5 wks ago! and her colic should of settled by now its funny I been over nearly 2 hrs and im still waiting for my oh to ask how she got on.

Im feeling better just lil bit light headed so thank you xx

so far today ive had:
2 alpen bars wiv cuppa tea.
turkey sandwich, apple hexb-wm bread
cod fillets, carrots, cauliflower and small jacket (tiny bit butter). hexb-potato
2 alpen bars, apple.

Total syns 10

Total cals-856

Last edited:
Cas3 said:
Went to see the dr for Hollie and thev dr said its just a delayed reaction to the bcg even though she had 5 wks ago! and her colic should of settled by now its funny I been over nearly 2 hrs and im still waiting for my oh to ask how she got on.

Im feeling better just lil bit light headed so thank you xx

so far today ive had:
2 alpen bars wiv cuppa tea.
turkey sandwich, apple hexb-wm bread
cod fillets, carrots, cauliflower and small jacket (tiny bit butter). hexb-potato
2 alpen bars, apple.

Total syns 10

Total cals-856

Has your oh asked yet? Hope she's back Ty herself soon x

Yeah had a fab day thanks, how's Hollie this morning? Naomi slept 11.15 until 8.15, can't ask for better than that! x

I should have went to b and m this weekend to get some alpen bars but I forgot, need to find where they are on offer it's £2 a box in Morrison's so I'm not paying that x

Sometimes I just buy the shops own brand as long as the cals and saturated fat are low their just the same,

so for food

Breakfast-Alpen and cuppa hexb

Lunch-scrambled eggs and baked beans.

Dinner- oven chips, baked beans and cod (3 syns for oven chips)

Snacks-
2 apples
2 tesco bars 7 syns

Cals: 1089

Going try drinking loads of water today, im looking forward to seeing my friend tomorrow its just the hassle of house work loads to do and I know im going go off diet tomorrow xx

I'm trying to get the housework done but Naomi keeps wanting held, when she goes for a proper nap I've got housework to get done x

Ah that's good for the size 14, sad about the funeral. Will be sending my thoughts your way :( x

Just keep on at them, force them to pay attention. Enjoy your day tomorrow with your friend visiting x x

Im going try the comfort baby milk just to see if it helps dont like to see her in pain, drs just say the same rubbish gripe water infacoil, boiled water etc.

Well cos my friend coming over going stick wiv cals today aiming for 1700:

Lunch- chicken roll- 200 cals

Dinner- pizza probably 800 cals

Snack- harvest bar 109 cals, 2 brownies 150 cals

Last edited:
Ended up eating loads yesterday around 2000 cals, so a new day!

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights hexb 150 cals

Lunch- none

Dinner, garlic chicken, coleslaw and jacket- 400 cals

Snacks: harvest bar, alpen light 170 cals

Really cant seem to focus today :(

you might of stretched you're stomach a little with the extra food you had yesterday
and now when you are back on track you feel more hungry and normal and you feel bad because of this and don't know if you can focus on sustaining this for longer and worried about slipping up.??

these are just my speculations though.

Don't worry you will do just fine :)
Give it a few days and you're stomach will shrink back to the way it was and you will feel great.
its only been one day you have already lost nearly 2 and a half stone so don't let such a thing bring you down.

keep holding on and grab that bull by the horns cas3
:flirt2:

Cas3 said:
Im going try the comfort baby milk just to see if it helps dont like to see her in pain, drs just say the same rubbish gripe water infacoil, boiled water etc.

Well cos my friend coming over going stick wiv cals today aiming for 1700:

Lunch- chicken roll- 200 cals

Dinner- pizza probably 800 cals

Snack- harvest bar 109 cals, 2 brownies 150 cals

Hi, sorry to butt in but my friends baby had horrendous colic and reflux, her health visitor advised her to get lactose free milk and also some crystals (forget the name) to run on his gums 5 mins before feeding. He's now almost 100% fine. Not sure it'll help for your wee one but it's worth a shot. Nothing else worked for my friends baby x

Hope tomorrow isn't too horrendous Cas, I hope I never have to attend a funeral for a little one. Hope your okay xx

Back