Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey hun. Had a good day? I've been a bit ignorant with people posts, I've been reading but not really had chance to comment much. How's Maisie been, you said she'd been a bit of a nightmare? Are you and your oh okay now? How's Hollie with the feeding? Naomi's not very happy at the moment, not sure what's the matter I think its teething and what Jack has, I hope its nothin serious, just keeping an eye on her and Jack still pretty poorly he's had a bad cold for over a week now x

Thanks Sparkle, I write my food out but sometimes to forget to add to it later on, hope you had a good wkend and enjoyed ur anniversary xx

Teri hope your feeling much better, me and oh are good, just maisie is really hard work at moment so im lil worried about her.

With Hollie ive been giving her baby rice or baby cereal once day she didnt have much over the wkend just cos we were bit busy but going start getting into more of a routine. Poor lil jack hope his cold gets better, Naomi might be teething or just bit under the weather, Hollie's teething at moment no sign of any teeth yet xx

The hv said they can be teething for ages before any come through..... :(
What do you think is up with Maisie? Do you think she's acting up cos of Hollie? Or she's bored or something like that? Jack's really working himself the last few days, I'm hoping its just cos he's not too well x

Poor Jack hope he gets back to his normal self soon. My other 2 didnt get any teeth till around 11 mths, but they didnt really teeth though, but some babies do teeth for ages like you said.

Im going book an appointment with Maisie, just to make sure everything is ok with her, really don't think its cos of Hollie, just got feeling it cud be bit more than terrible 2's, if there is anything I'd rather know now so we can help her x

Yeah that's very true, better to get her checked than just leave it. Jack knows when he's being 'naughty' cos he says 'sorry mummy' without being prompted x

Jack so sweet, there's just few things Ive notice bout Maisie just want to make sure everything is ok, she's not naughty just got bags of energy. and there's a few things socially bit worried bout but she's so good with numbers

Todays food:

2 rice crispy bars - 4 points

chicken breast and wedges 10 points

Eat smart bar- 2 points.

Total 661 cals 16 points.

Today is as been really its just been a busy day, not had much time to eat, will do better tomorrow x

Last edited:
Yeah you don't want to go into starvation mode, I noticed in the mirror today my body is changing shape so it must be a good thing x

Yeah especially since I've come to a stop with my weight loss. Naomi's first night in her cot tonight, the last couple nights she's been in her Moses basket in her cot. I just hope she doesn't get cold x

18th September 2012,

Breakfast
cereal bar and cuppa. 3 points

Lunch
Beans on toast 50/50 bread 7 points

Dinner
Jacket potato
baked beans
chicken 12 points.

Snacks
apple
eat smart bar 2 points
rice crispy bar 2 points

Exercise burnt of 300 cals from 60 min walking, will be doing another 60 mins later.

Total 26 points 0 weeklys 40/49 weeklys left.

Total cals 1130 burnt 560 cals from exercise.

Last edited:
Back