Cas's weightloss diary x

I'm not calorie cycling this week, I'm just going stick with 1200 cals :) and have 1 up day of 1700 cals (sat) plus exercise and no chocolate bars!

So today I'm planning on doing 140 mins of walking! 70 mins done- so exercise cals will be 600!

B- Alpen light and cuppa

L-Vegetable soup, 2 slices of wm hovis small.

D- Chicken, jacket potato and veg.

S- Apple, 2 nu cereal bars and small pot of porridge.

Total cals 1206

Morning thanks Donna,

I'm doing well at moment just sticking with 1200 cals maybe slightly over on some days but that's ok as I as I get extra spare calories from exercise! still trying to eat more clean healthy foods and cutting back on chocolate, cakes, white bread and process foods.

My lo's first birthday is in 3 and half weeks so going try and get 7lbs off by then, I think I can do it so I really need to start planning for that as its coming around so quick!

Well this is what I'm planning to eat today:

B- cuppa and small portion of porridge- shared one of those pots with Maisie!

L- Jacket potato and beans, apple.

D- Chicken breast, jacket potato and pickle.

S- 2 nu cereal bars and banana.

1209- Cals Exercise - 329 cals.

mmm branston- its something I never think to buy but my parents always have it at the back of their cupboard- nothing better with strong cheddar MMMMM

mmm branston- its something I never think to buy but my parents always have it at the back of their cupboard- nothing better with strong cheddar MMMMM

I live branston pickle!

Ooo making my mouth water could eat a ploghmans lunch strong cheese pickle and pickled onions mmmmmm

Cheese and branston sarnies on brown bread yummy, really gone off white bread! I used to have them most days when preg!

I'm fine been a productive day, Maisie went child-minders in the morning so just had Hollie so used my free time to get on with stuff i.e cleaning, well I did the downstairs bathroom, kitchen, living room and gutted my eldest bedroom out, its amazing how much rubbish she holds on too.

I burnt 599 cals with walking today as well!

Food:

B- alpen light, cuppa

L- veg stir fry ww pitta bread

D- Chicken quarter, slimming world chips and bbq sauce

S- Cheese curls, 2 nu cereal bars and banana.

Total cals -1000

Cals have been a bit low today but don't think it hurts having the odd low day xx

I can't wait till wi, as I'm very confident!!

So today:

B- Cereal bar, banana and tea,

L- Veg stir fry with ww pitta bread- need to use up stir fry!

D- Battered cod, salad and jacket spud.

S- 2 nu cereal bars, apple and cheese curls.

Total cals 1061 Exercise- 140 mins walking- burnt 599 cals.

Today looks a little bit low but I might have a hot choc tonight x

I can't wait till wi, as I'm very confident!!

So today:

B- Cereal bar, banana and tea,

L- Veg stir fry with ww pitta bread- need to use up stir fry!

D- Battered cod, salad and jacket spud.

S- 2 nu cereal bars, apple and cheese curls.

Total cals 1061 Exercise- 140 mins walking- burnt 599 cals.

Good for u x

You are going to smash it when are you weighing Friday or Saturday ? I am Mondays now at slimming world oh is hiding home scales ?

Back