Cas's weightloss diary x

Tomorrow hun, so this week will be a 6 day week(5 really as I ate loads on sat) I just want to get back to wi every Friday!

I'm good me and oh just trying to brainstorm some ideas for Hollie's first birthday, not sure whether to do party as the weather is pretty rubbish at moment, if it was June/July we would of probably got bouncy castle but not sure about a party as things are quite bad with my side of family so thinking of soft play or the Zoo- any ideas please add!

Oh just had a yummy pot rice pudding still under 1200 cals x

Tomorrow hun, so this week will be a 6 day week(5 really as I ate loads on sat) I just want to get back to wi every Friday!

I'm good me and oh just trying to brainstorm some ideas for Hollie's first birthday, not sure whether to do party as the weather is pretty rubbish at moment, if it was June/July we would of probably got bouncy castle but not sure about a party as things are quite bad with my side of family so thinking of soft play or the Zoo- any ideas please add!

Aw I'm exgited for you :) and if u feel lighter u must b smaller, even if scales don't reflect that!

We took my baby to soft play for her birthday as we had the older too. The other two had a house party thing. Zoo siubda great :) x

Oh good luck look forward to seeing your loss tomorrow

Megan has asked if we can hire this...it only costs £160 per hour!!!
Pictures Gallery showing exterior and interior of our bus | PartyBoogieBus

Whats the age group of the children attending the party? and will you have loads of adults? soft play is really good for younger children, we are having a big Easter Sunday tea party for the family - to celebrate Meg's birthday and she will have a party for friends on the saturday

for meg's 3rd birthday - we had her cousins and a couple of friends over (about 10 kids in total) and just played traditional games - my younger brothers dressed up as clowns and entertained the kids (well the kids bundled them and beat them up with balloons)

Noah's birthday is august - we have a park nearby where they have a gruffalo trail - so we did that and a picnic - it was a great day

Hahaha

3lbs off :) only 4lbs to go in the next 3 wks!

Some lovely birthday ideas, my older daughter would love the party bus!!! the age group if we have party would be mainly under 5's plus a few older ones. No clowns the lo's would be terrified xx

Well done - that's an amazing loss!!! you will so smash that target and some

stick to the soft play until Hollie starts school

Well done. See worth sticking to it x

So just signed up for this - http://www.minimins.com/calorie-cou...nge-2013-exercise-challenge-more-merrier.html, thanks Donna xx

Going try and stick to same weekly calories this week, I actually think having a high cal day last Saturday actually helped x

Today:

B-Banana and cuppa

L- 2 slices of chicken, 2 slices of small hovis loaf, cheese curls.

D- Lean beef steak, jacket spud, peppercorn sauce and lowfat coleslaw.

S- 2 choc cereal bars, rice crispy bar and apple.

Total 1100 cals.

Last edited:
Back