Cas's weightloss diary x

Thanks Erin the weight is finally shifting- just got to eat less and move more no takeaways well over a week now :D

I'm so pead off with the oh! basically the last 2 mornings I got up with the kids they don't get up that early about half 8 which isn't bad for a 1 and 3 yr old, this morning the kids were up and Maisie went down stairs so asked him would he mind taking them downstairs so I could have another hour as I let him have a lay in the passed 2 mornings- which I think is more than fair!! so he left Hollie in her cot went downstairs put tv on for Maisie and went back to bed, does he not get it-you can't leave her downstairs on her own god knows what she get up to so in the end I've got up and took them both downstairs fed Hollie her milk and done Maisie a drink.

Then yesterday morning we took them all to the park after the park I took Emily and Maisie to meet my friend at mc donalds for lunch and a bit of shopping, so he went home with Hollie who was due her nap she usually sleeps a good 3 - 4 hours, which she did, he was meant to get on with the diy, that was the idea of keeping Maisie out of the way but he went home and just layed on the sofa watching dvds!! there was loads of house work to do so if he could of at least done something instead of leaving it all to me even if he just done the washing up if he done the some of the diy I wouldn't be complaining but he did nothing- sorry about long rant- feel much better now!

Aww hun I'd be so pee'd off too, men just don't get it, Andy hates doing anything if it effects his sleep, I never get a lie in, luckily its just his sleep he gets grumpy about. I hope he's helping you out a bit more today x

I eventually got him up had a big blow at him, his busy doing Emily's room now :) but he just didn't get it and said we went to bed the same time and he was tired!

I would mind if Hollie and Maisie woke up really early but 8.30/9 ish is bloody good for their age!

Just looking at booking a long weekend away at butlins, never done butlins before but Emily really wants to go there so need to be slim for 19th July :D

Ooh your can do it hun. How much til you reach your goal? Is it the 7lb you want off? Or is that just your next target? I don't know much about butlins but I'm sure you'll have a great time.
I don't understand what's goes on in blokes heads sometimes, but they just don't think like we do xx

Oh much more than 7lbs by then, I want that off for June :D if we going away would like another 10lbs on top of that. We did want to take the girls to Spain but Emily's got fear of flying and worried about heat for the lo's. I have no idea about my initial target feels like I've got a long way to go, what about you hun?

That's right men are from a different planet lol

Aww, I went to Butlins when I was younger and loved it! I'm sure you'll lose a good whack before then too :) x

Really not sure about Butlins or holiday- just can't make up our minds :mad: just need to get away.

Done loads of walking today so lots of calories burned,

Today:

B- none

L- Deli noodle box chicken curry and nu cereal bar
-8pps

D- Garlic and herb chicken and mash
- 10pps

S- 2 mini savoury eggs, 2 nu cereal bars and skips
-10pps

Total- 28pps 1180 cals. 2 litres of water :D

He did spend all Monday trying to make up for it once he finally got my point! yesterday wasn't man related just had a down day a few things happened which contributed :mad:

Today:

B- cereal bar and cuppa
3pps

L- 2 slices of 50/50 bread, pate and cereal bar.
8pps

D- birds eye garlic and herb chicken, salad and jacket potato
10pps

S- Skips, mary land mini cookies, 2 nu cereal bars
10pps

Total 31pps 1260 cals

Last edited:
aw lady :-( doing well x

you have got the bulk of it off, remember you are down to your final hurdle now and you only need to get that down!

I am doing ok, weight loss has slowed down quite a bit but been messing about with this diet. I have lost significant inches since starting and I am running again which are all good things. I am hoping to get the weight loss going again and I need to remember as well how much I struggled to lose anything at tale end of last year and into the new year and I am ultimately much further on than I thought I could have been x

I would like about 10-14lbs off by July but altogether I still got another 20lbs to go. You've done amazing this year :) you should be mega proud every week you seem to be having fantastic losses, I've messed about loads this year but luckily I'm back on it now :) suppose we all go through little blips x

Aw would love to start running but I don't know how- that must really help with the inches!

if you have an app enabled fone download c25k app = it is amazing! i used this and it is amazing. there is a thread for it too! x

Thanks Ally I'll have a look :)

Happy days :)
I saw my friend earlier and she said I've lost loads of weight and she hardly ever gives out compliments and she didn't know I was dieting either!

Today-

B- nu choc cereal bar and cuppa
3pps

L-Noodle mug shot sweet n sour chicken
6pps

D-
Roast chicken, mash potato, green beans.
10pps

S-
Maryland cookies, banana, 2 alpen light
8pps

So far-25pps/1100 cals.

170 mins of walking :D

Really pleased to say I lost 2lbs and I've had a bad time with totm and ate load choc last night. I think banning takeaways as really helped I'm not banning them altogether just not having them as often- been over 2 weeks so far :)

Anyway half way there for my June target - 5/10lbs (4 wi's left)

today
B- nu choc cereal bar and cuppa
3pps
L-scrambled egg and 1 slice of toast
6pps
D- chicken quarter and mc cains chips and slice of wm bread
12pps
S- 2 nu cereal bars mini cookies,
8pps

Total-1154/ 27pps so far

Last edited:
Back