Cas's weightloss diary x

Well done

What did u do about daughter x

Oh no how come?
Yeah I have been 100% not really sure what's going on with my weight this week. Yesterday I was looking at around 4lb off, now looks more like 2lb but a loss is a loss. Fingers crossed for the morning though. I'm going to do filling and healthy this weekend so I can enjoy my fajitas tomorrow xx

Oh I love fajitas yummy :) I thought at the beginning of the week I would of lost more than 2lbs as I was down 2lbs by Monday but then totm so no more shifted its weriod how our bodies work. She's a lil monkey she won't leave Hollie alone, she's got way to much energy, running off in the shops and being really distributive I have been a bit stressed this week so maybe its my own thought she's picked up on things and its set her off.

I have given up takeaways and I feel a lot less bloated I will still have them but not as often just payday weekend or as a treat.

Yeah I think we can get a bit carried away with takeaways and such, I had Chinese Saturday but within points. Jacks playing up too, he's started to seek attention when Naomi is getting it and unfortunately he does it in a naughty way. But I don't like to keep telling him off, I feel awful but last few days he has been really good.for you have a plan for next week? X

I think as well when I have takeaways its difficult to point as portion sizes and the calories really can vary plus when I do have them I always end up eating other naughty stuff so end up spending the week trying to make up for it, I'm just going to stick with pro points it seems to be working- 5lb off in 2 weeks. Simply filling sounds good :)

Maisie is just getting bit rough with Hollie, I agree with you- you can't keep telling them off I usually try and distract Maisie but I will tell off if she's hurt hollie or doing something that she knows is wrong- like running off, if you get what I mean.

Well done on the loss!!

& bless your oh! Didn't really think that suggestion through, did he? haha.

Yeah he back track saying he meant when hollie's older at school- well course I be working then not going be sitting at home on my butt all day, when my first was little I use to work part time but got made redundant just before having my second daughter, but it was a lot easier then as I only did couple hours in the week and worked on the weekend while he was at home but couldn't do that now, some people are lucky as they've got family to help with childcare but we haven't got that. We manage ok so don't want fuss was about.

Today:

B- none

L- scrambled egg on 2 slices of wm toast.
6pps

D- Cottage pie and veg
10pps

S- mini cookies, 2 nu cereal bars, kitkat
14pps

Total cals 1240/30pps

Last edited:
hi cas

finally Ive read your diary have 30 mins spare as the kids watch Aladdin.

your doing really well. i just wish i had stuck to it now and would be nearing the end like you.

i was nodding along to most if your diary especially the grumpy husband who doesnt always consider the work we do as mums.

i think my two are a little older Paige will be 4 in Oct and fynnley 2 in august.

has your 3 yearold stsrted nursery? i found Paige has been a lit more testing and naughty after being in school. she is also quiet rough witj her brother. kids eh.

well ill be following you now Im up to date.

Sarah xx

My cottage pie was so nice, don't have it often either but I brought big pack of lean mince for our spag bowl on sat so had loads left so I thought I'd make a cottage pie out of it for Sundays dinner.

I'm pro pointing my food this week and I'm find it a lot easier not having my takeaway on the weekend as I was using up all my weeklies, so it feels like I'm eating more and not on a diet! don't worry still adding my food on mfp and staying within 1200 cals.

Today:

B-alpen light and cuppa
3pps
L- pate on toast and mini cookies
10pps
D- Chicken, jacket and coleslaw
10pps
S- 2 nu cereal bars, banana.
4pps

Total 1140 cals. 27pps

hi cas

finally Ive read your diary have 30 mins spare as the kids watch Aladdin.

your doing really well. i just wish i had stuck to it now and would be nearing the end like you.

i was nodding along to most if your diary especially the grumpy husband who doesnt always consider the work we do as mums.

i think my two are a little older Paige will be 4 in Oct and fynnley 2 in august.

has your 3 yearold stsrted nursery? i found Paige has been a lit more testing and naughty after being in school. she is also quiet rough witj her brother. kids eh.

well ill be following you now Im up to date.

Sarah xx

My diary is so long been on here nearly a year lol, I have good weeks and bad weeks I think if I had less bad weeks I would of been at target by now- but we do need to live a bit I'm on a strict dieter often have days or weekends off :) I think as long as we have more good than bad then it must be better than not trying at all. Your trying now that's the main thing after I had my second which was my biggest weight I kept telling myself I must be slim by Maisie's first birthday but it didn't happen, don't enjoy going slimming groups as I feel just wasting money to be weighed each week but something changed just before falling pregnant with Hollie I lost half st then discovered I was pregnant but promised myself I wanted to stay healthy during that pregnancy so kept weight gain low and was lighter after birth which gave me the confidents to carry on losing the weight.

Your two are slightly older than my lo's, Hollies 13 months and Maisie 3 and a few months she's due to start nursery in September but she does 2 mornings with child minder it was part of a 2 year programme wasn't sure about it first but she's doing well there and it does give me a little break. Plus I have a nearly 9 year old as wellso when Maisie does starts nursery I be spending most of my days doing the school runs :mad: oh well extra exercise.

My oh isn't usually grumpy just got loads of bills this month- so think he was thinking out allowed, anyway it got me thinking so just applied for part time work at Tesco's, not sure where going find the time with looking after my lo's and caring for my nan who lives nearby but we see. Maisie is getting a bit rough with Hollie so maybe its just a phase - does Paige enjoy Nursery? its nice that you've got one of each x

Last edited:
hi cas

i think your approach is probably the best in the long run you still have to live in the real world and having kids some days are unpredictable!!

Paige loves nursery. shes been going since November about 2 weeks after she turned 3. shes afternoons at the moment but will be mornings in September. she attends a Welsh nursery so the set. up is a bit different.

it is nice have one of each. you defo see the difference with boys to girls lol. your hubby is swamped with hormones in your house. god help when ur eldest turns into a teenager.

i was going to get a part time job but my hubby works shifts so its unpredictable when hes working or not. I would have to put the kids in creche and id be working for nothing then!

hope your day is ok.

Sarah xx

Yeah agree child care is ridiculously expensive although I don't agree on the governments new plans to make childcare more affordable, I think the new ratios is awful 1 adult to 5 unders 2's.

Well I applied but I'm not sure about working now as I kind like us having our weekends together- think there's plenty of time going back to work when the lo's are older and its lovely being at home and seeing them grow :) my oh works Mon- Fri but his work can be a little bit flexible.

Welsh nurseries sounds a bit different then here its either morning or afternoon sessions I don't mind which as long as she gets in somewhere x

Back