Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey hun, I've been quite absent lately. Hope your well. I've had a bit of a quick catch up read. Your food is looking good are you wi tomorrow? Are the kids all better now? Xx

Aww no. maybe you just need to mix things up a bit. Good luckless this week. I did my measurements last night, haven't officially checked but doesn't look like I've lost any inches xx

I'm not going give up still got 2st to go I will get there I know it takes time, my cousins having a huge wedding next year my girls going be brides maids so another incentive to stick with it, don't want to look huge in the photos.

I just feeling a bit down the last few days, so having tonight off going start fresh tomorrow- not upset about sts as not been in the diet mode, so fresh and healthy foods from tomorrow :)

I do need to cut back on the snacking as that's my worst habit and thinking of giving up choc for a while too.

Tez I'm sure you are losing the inches your doing so well xx

ah caz i hope your ok. i was feeling pants yesterday also. you've done so well to get where u are be a shame to give up now.

i know where ur coming from on the snacking front its hard with kids. before you pick something up distract yourself with cleaning or something. its worked well fir me this week.

have a nice night tonight.

Sarah xx

Hello I'm back on plan :) went shopping earlier had a quick look around the shops at summer clothes always a great motivation!! loads of nice bits that I want to buy once I lost a few more pounds, can't afford to spend much this month as we got pay off our sofa before any interested is added and oh been emergency taxed-annoying!

Going wi on Saturday this week so got 6 days on plan- so hope I see a nice little loss still got 5lbs to go to my little target in 3 weeks! aiming to eat healthy filling foods and upping my water :D

Today:

Cuppa n cereal bar
3pps

Beefburger in a bun
8pps

Spag bowl
10pps

2 aldi orange and choc bars
4pps

Cheese curls
2pps

Total -27pps /1032 cals-60 mins of walking.

I do lol need to lose about 1 and a half stone and then see how I feel, got my cousins wedding soon so might use that as motivation x

I'm comfortably a 14 now even have a few big 12s I can squeeze in, would just like to be a firm size 12 and ill be a lot happier with my size, how are the kids doing? x

I carry most of my weight on my face, shoulders and arms so want to really slim down in those areas. I don't mind being a 14 but would prefer my 14's to be more loser if that makes sense- still aiming to be a 12. I was looking in peacocks the other day and the size 12's look quite big in their so I probably could get into them but I want to tone up my body more as well.

The girls are good, can't believe our babies are a year now, makes me want another! Maisie didn't get into Emily's school nursery so going find another school for her might have to change Emily too. Is Jesse starting reception this year?
Holle's trying to walk unaided but not quite there yet! how's your boys? x

Aw no that's rubbish! Yeah Jesse start reception in September he's got into school where he already goes to nursery so he will be with all his friends which is good and it's only 5 minute walk literally on next street!
I know me too but gunna wait til this time next year before I try getting pregnant cus I want teddy abit older and don't want a double pram! Over last few days ted been standing for ages unaided just seems to have clicked but he's not taking steps yet, don't think it will be long though, he's got his injections this afternoon not looking forward to it I know he's gonna be whinging x

Yeah there is 2yrs 9months between Jesse and teddy and age gap is perfect so I'd like it similar next time too x

Back