Cas's weightloss diary x

It's awful isn't it! Really upsetting and scary knowing you just missed being there, hope you're okay x

Oh Cas I didn't realise you lived so close its disgusting what's happening, absolutely unbelievable I can't imagine what the poor man went through xx

its crazy this world were bringing our kids into. the government need to grow a backbone and sort this terrorist extremist behaviour before more bad things happen.

dont think id wanna.cook either. hope your ok.

sarah xx

it would have scarred her for life seeing that, and you too, its bad enough seeing it on the news.
everything went well at midwife, she said unless i get lots of blood and bad pain with it then i should be ok, she's booking me in for 12 week scan :) x

Yep I enjoyed my lovely curry and bottle of rose wine, now got make up for it!

How's everyone doing?

Today not ate much really just had a small hot choc and bag of quavers and dinner I'm having southern fried chicken strips with oven chips for dinner, think the next few weeks might be struggle got Emily's birthday on Saturday, then my birthday a week later and this month oh was short 400 quid in wages, they made a mistake with his tax and we just had a loads of bills to pay out on before interest was added so wanted to get rid ASAP!

Forget to say went shopping on the weekend looking for a jacket and I got into a size 12-even manage to do the zip up, but it was the wrong colour wanted black! But I probably would of brought a 14 just for a bit extra room-I'm use to -buying size 16/18 in coats x

Last edited:
Well done cas, u r doing great. And remaining so strong x

Thanks Hun, next few days going try and be good but got few birthdays so going just wait till after then to get back into the swing of things. How you getting on? X

So today,
mc Donald's hot choc
mug shot sweet n sour chicken, only 50p in morrisons might get some more,
pizza baguette, jacket potato and coleslaw.

Well the lo's are nice quiet just brought Maisie peppa pig DVD, as that's her new thing, so best 3 quid I spent this week.

Wow, glad you avoided getting caught up in all that mess!! & it must have felt great fitting into that coat - even if it was the wrong colour!x

I know I'm looking for light black lightweight parka jacket, so if anyone seen any around in shops?
we going be so skint towards the end of the month but glad we paid the amount of before interest added we brought sofa on bnpl and its came around to quick, interest would of been nearly 600 quid on top of what we owe so in long run we will be better off now its paid, just need to pay off a few other bits x

Back