Cas's weightloss diary x

A sts is always welcome in my books - better than a gain!! I'm sure you will be on track for a half stone loss by the end of June no problem :) x

The Cambridge diet definitely worked for me when I did it 6/7 years ago. Weight came off just fine, it was the maintenance I clearly had a problem with!! Guess it is something to think about :) x

I'm going keep the Cambridge diet in mind I think I would struggle to maintain the weight, right I'm back properly on it really had a bad day yesterday, need to get this weight off asap. Yesterday it was Emily's birthday so we went bowling for lunch we had mc Donald's then last night we had Pizza Hut, stuff crust yummy and the odd cake.

So up till Friday going stick with daily pps, it's my birthday then.

Today

mug shot 7pps
spagbowl 10pps
2 nu cereal bars 4pps
quavers 2pps
treat size dairy milk 3pps

2L of water.

Last edited:
Thanks Hun, she did have a nice day off to take her shopping after school so she can spend some of her birthday money.

Im having a quiet day, went to the shops on the way back Maisie had a fall grazed her knees and arms badly so she's into much pain to move and won't let me look at them, so she's just watching some disney and Hollies having a nice long nap x

Today

B, cereal bar, 2pps

L, jacket and coleslaw, 7pps

D, fish, potatoes and salad. 10pps

S, quavers 2pps, mini cookies 4pps.

Last edited:
My diary is a year old now and since then I've lost about 35lbs maybe a bit more x

Day 4 on plan and I've definitely feeling slimmer and healthier :)

Today,

B, nu cereal bar 4pps

L, chicken sandwich 6pps

D, Chicken drumsticks, mash potato and trimmed green beans 10pps

S, quavers 2pps, cereal bar 2pps, mini cookies 4pps, banana.

Cals 1196 28 pps.

Exercise 611 cals burnt.

happy birthday cas. good luck with wi.

have a lovely sunny day.

sarah xx

Back