Cas's weightloss diary x

Oh my god is it your birthday today? How have I missed that I'm sorry I've been a bit lapse lately keeping up with everyone. I know I've said it before but working full time, with two kids, trying to diet, gym, and hubby who works late its so busy and exhausting and that with two amazingly well behaved easy kids but I find I don't have enough time for a simple message to catch up like this!!

Well Happy Birthday anyway! Hope you've been spoilt that cookie looks so yummy and that baby bunny is so adorable, I have two rabbits, I used to have 8 at one point. What did your OH get you? Xx

Thanks Hun, not really felt like celebrating it just having a bad time with with women problems, but the cookie cake was yummy a bit sickling but Hollie and Maisie loved it!

we went out shopping today as Emily had a training day so we took her to spend her bday money, went to smyths and she got a few things and we got hollie the little tikes kitchen. I brought a a lovely tunic but its a tiny bit snug so hoping it fit better in a few weeks.

oh got us some tickets to see the bodyguard at the end of month, so going try and be good with the diet till then as we going for a meal and then doing bit of clothes shopping, so be nice if I an lose bit more by then. The girls got me a lovely top and a charm for my charm braclet and few other bits.

The rabbit wasn't planned Emily saw it and we just couldn't say no as she looked so tiny and cute, we use to have 2 rabbits one manage to escape from the garden and the other died of old age when I was pregnant, and we promised to get her another one.

hun you must be working really hard at the moment, hope your looking after yourself and even with best behaved children its still hard working full time and being a mum xx

Ah the rabbit is gorgeous my little rabbit died last summer she got mixamotosis she was a lovely little thing all white with a black eye so we called her fergie (black eyes peas) I think they are great pets for kids my little nieces loved her

We were really lucky with our rabbits, our last one lived to about 7 and our other one got lost but we had her a few years and she was such lovely little thing, at moment Maisie is helping looking after her hoping it will help her. Emily chose her name xx

back on plan today

L- chicken noodle mug shot and banana 7pps

D- hot n spicy chicken and wedges. 10 pps

S- Quavers 2pps, harvest moon bars 4pps, slice of cake 5pps

Hello :)!

& Happy belated birthday!

Hope your toothache has gone away - it can be excruciating :(

Your food diaries are looking good, hoping to be inspired to jump right back on it now the holiday is over haha. x

Hope you are both ok , dentist is a bloody fortune I am being sedated on Friday then have hospital for wisdom teeth next month not good

Ah i know how it feels when oh goes off sick. My hubby went off a few years ago with depression. Its hard on you also trying to keep the family tigether whilst support him. Hope your ok. If you need to chat pm me.

Sarah xx

Aw thanks Sarah, I will :), a few things happened at work over last few weeks and his just stressed, his off for a week at moment. Hope everything ok with your oh now.

My tooth is fine now, well for time being, I dread dentist too, feel sorry for you Debs.

Today is as been horrible oh went to pick Emily up from school and Maisie was playing with the new rabbit and then the rabbit went all floppy and had a fit, we rushed her too vets but she died on the way. Emily's heart broken we only had a few days but we all really bonded with her I'm just gutted she was so lovely, I feel so guilty, the vets reassured us that it was unavoidable but it doesn't help and Emily's been crying all night xx

Hey weighed myself this morning and I sts, which is fine as I didn't put much effort in this week, hope you did better than me. Just got back from shopping I brought Hollie some sandals and went to changed a tunic top but they didn't have my size, going out next weekend so need something nice to wear. It's raining here so might go to shops after when oh get in don't even know why I brought sandals with this weather.

Emily's ok just a bit quiet she's out with her friend at the moment, not sure what we doing tomorrow x

Last edited:
I know the weather is a nightmare I M got going to see rhianna tommorrow at twice ham and was planning on shorts and a vest all year (got tickets for Christmas from oh) but have in a bought a poncho yesterday lol.

Well done with your stay the same Hun it's been a stressful week so that is great hope Emily is ok

Back