Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey,

Well back on plan tomorrow, we had dinner out tonight as it was Fathers day, I brought a lovely pair of jeans earlier, can't quite believe I can get away with wearing skinny jeans - it feels fantastic!
Still got way to go yet but I do feel much better with myself and definitely less of a frumpy mummy :)

Hows everyone's Father's Day? Felt a bit sad today as so much as happened in the last year x

You have had a tough year. Well done for all that you have achieved x

Still got stomach cramps and feeling very thirsty, just going drink loads of water today. My oh been signed of sick for another 2 weeks then his got be reviewed again after that, so still not sure what's happening with his work his seeking advice with his union he just feels his been treated very unfairly at work, so any advice would be welcome.

Today

cuppa- 1pp

2 slices of toast-5pps

spicy chicken steak and oven chips-10pps

2nu cereal bars 4pps.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss & yay for skinny jeans! :).

I've been a naughty girl and fell off the wagon this week (hence the quietness!) so it is good to come back to the positive vibe and see how well everyone is getting on. Hoping it'll rub off on me! haha x

I will post some pics just waiting for both my laptop and mobile to be fixed, I think my cameras not working either so not exactly having a good time with my electricals.

Erin I been the same last few days going get back on track today, we can do this!
Going try logging my food more I think that helps even if it is just on Mfp.

Last night we didn't end up going to my friends party, we went to Pizza Hut instead! We didn't go to the party my friend said children are welcome as hers will be there but I don't want to take them as there be a lot of drinking, feel bad not going though x

Today I've eaten,

2 nu cereal bars 4pps

2 slices of 50/50 bread 4pps

skips 3pps

chicken breast, dry roast potatoes, peas and carrots 10pps

Last edited:
Hi cas

aw what a cute bunny. Paige asked me the other day xould we trade our dog manney in for a bunny!! Funny the things kids say. Its always worrying with pets you want your kuds to experience the love and responsability of a pet but not the saddness. Weve had manney 7 years so hes getting older now.

Well done on your losses they are fab. Ive been terrible this week and cant find my scales to see the damage so will weigh next sat as planned and have a 100% next 5 days lol.

How is your hubby doing now? Have you been on the acas page as it gives good advice.

Sarah xx

Back