cathies diary

mornin diary,

things are not working out like i planned! as if they ever would :sigh:
i have been doing very badly since friday:sigh:
but i have to say i have had a very nice weekend ;)
but its not over yet as they're all coming here for dinner today, im cooking so you would think that i will be at least a little bit in control, but i will have to see how it goes, cos im not very good at being in control at the moment :crazy:

5 days to :love047:

22 days to :airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

:help2::help2::help2::help2:

tomorrow i will restart my plan (ever get the feeling you've said the same thing before?) honest.
i will start by trying on all my holiday clothes, that usually gives me a shock to the system!! :eek::eek::eek:

cathie xx

mornin diary,

things are not working out like i planned! as if they ever would :sigh:
i have been doing very badly since friday:sigh:
but i have to say i have had a very nice weekend ;)
but its not over yet as they're all coming here for dinner today, im cooking so you would think that i will be at least a little bit in control, but i will have to see how it goes, cos im not very good at being in control at the moment :crazy:

5 days to :love047:

22 days to :airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

:help2::help2::help2::help2:

tomorrow i will restart my plan (ever get the feeling you've said the same thing before?) honest.
i will start by trying on all my holiday clothes, that usually gives me a shock to the system!! :eek::eek::eek:

cathie xx

I can't believe the wedding in this week! :eek:

Oh sod the flipping diet this week hun! You don't need the extra stress!!

Have a smashing day and I'll be keeping an eye on your diary for any news! :)

xx

mornin diary,

just come back from class and yes i have gained 1 and a 1/2. nearly didnt go at all but i would still have to pay so i thought i may as well. glad i did really cos group is just full of my friends and that is wot you need when things are gettin tough!! we had no image therapy as well so only a few of them new i had put on;)
and our c had done a buffet in honour of the royal wedding so it was a bit of fun.

cathie xx

mornin diary,

just come back from class and yes i have gained 1 and a 1/2. nearly didnt go at all but i would still have to pay so i thought i may as well. glad i did really cos group is just full of my friends and that is wot you need when things are gettin tough!! we had no image therapy as well so only a few of them new i had put on;)
and our c had done a buffet in honour of the royal wedding so it was a bit of fun.

cathie xx

Nice one Cathie x

Ooh, a buffet in honour of your daughter's wedding! ;) Lovely!

Nice one Cathie x

Ooh, a buffet in honour of your daughter's wedding! ;) Lovely!

yeh imagine being kate middletons mum !! :eek::eek::eek:
now that really would be funny farm time for me :eek::eek:
gonna think that for the rest of the week and think myself lucky!! ;);)

the tickets for turkey have just arrived!!! kissing the postman!!!

cathie xx

well diary, one day to go!!

was waxed to within an inch of me life yesterday, gonna have a spray tan in an hour :eek::eek::eek: never had one of them before!!
then cook a nice steak for tea. and then probably spend the rest of the evening dying for a glass of vino!!:party0036:

cathie xx

well diary, one day to go!!

was waxed to within an inch of me life yesterday, gonna have a spray tan in an hour :eek::eek::eek: never had one of them before!!
then cook a nice steak for tea. and then probably spend the rest of the evening dying for a glass of vino!!:party0036:

cathie xx

I'm glad I've just caught you ... wanted to say ...

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!!
:love047:
Will catch up with you next week xxx​

hi diary!!!

well my sara's wedding was fantastic and we all really enjoyed it :)

it was a wonderful day and my sara looked beautiful!! better than the lass on friday in my opinion!! i will attempt to put some pics on at some point so you can see for yourself:)

and i got weighed this mornin and i had lost half a pound :eek::eek:
do not know how that happened but there you go, you just never can tell!!

love to ali and lola for all your support these last few weeks ;);)
hope i can do the same for you :)

love cathie xx

managed to upload some pics if you would like to look :love047:!!

cathie xxx

mornin diary,

nothin much goin on at the mo :sigh:

feelin a bit flat after the wedding, all that stress wore me out!!
funny though, when we got up on the mornin of the wedding i did not feel nervous at all!! the big knot in my tummy had gone! we just drove to the hotel and got settled in, got dressed for the wedding then just enjoyed the day! wish i had known that would happen :confused: wouldnt of got myself in such a tis!

well 12 days to my hols, gonna start shoppin soon, that will get us excited!!

cathie xx

hello diary,

i feel knackered!! had my granddaughter all day and she is wearin me out :zz:

at the mo she is at the kitchen table glitterin and stickin and colourin a charlie and lola magazine. she keeps tellin me where she needs glue!!
2moro i have to go on a tour round leeds utd football ground with my son tom (his gift for being an usher at his sisters wedding last week)
the things we have to do!!

but she got me and oh a night away in a hotel of our choice, and she will have tom!! wahoo!!

cathie xx

hello diary,

i feel knackered!! had my granddaughter all day and she is wearin me out :zz:

at the mo she is at the kitchen table glitterin and stickin and colourin a charlie and lola magazine. she keeps tellin me where she needs glue!!
2moro i have to go on a tour round leeds utd football ground with my son tom (his gift for being an usher at his sisters wedding last week)
the things we have to do!!

but she got me and oh a night away in a hotel of our choice, and she will have tom!! wahoo!!

cathie xx

I'll do it for that hun!! She can have my 2 as well!! Lol x

Well you didn't tell me your Tom was a Leeds supporter! My hubby would be very pleased with that ;)

Has your daughter gone on honeymoon? Not long til your hols now :D

Hello Diary

Hey Ali!

the whole family is leeds fans cept saras new hubby mike who is a spurs fan (well someone has to as we all keep tellin him!) it was a good day and we enjoyed the tour :)

my sara is back from her "minimoon" they went to lake windermere but are going to take their daughter to bulgaria in sept.

havent been on minimins for a few days,been workin (last shift friday hoorahh). and havent been doing well with my diet either. put one on at class on tues, bit down bout that but i am goin next tues :airplane::airplane::airplane::7834::7834: so its a bit of a funny one:confused::confused:
i was bad tues night and last night and tonight we are going for a curry for a family birthday. if i could just pull it back fri,sat,sun and mon:rolleyes::rolleyes:. who am i kiddin!!
i just cant feel guilty enough at the mo!!

well maybe it wont be tooo bad :eek:

cathie xx

hello diary

well hols 2moro and we are all sooo excited!!! :family2:

packin 2nite !!!;);)

i havent been v good, eaten ok but had a few glugs of wine, even though when we went for the curry the place wasnt licenced!!! bought a bottle on the way home god im so rubbish!! just cant feel motivated just too excited!!

see you all in 2 weeks, luv to ali keep up the good work :)

:party0019:

bye, ive gone xxxx

hello diary

well hols 2moro and we are all sooo excited!!! :family2:

packin 2nite !!!;);)

i havent been v good, eaten ok but had a few glugs of wine, even though when we went for the curry the place wasnt licenced!!! bought a bottle on the way home god im so rubbish!! just cant feel motivated just too excited!!

see you all in 2 weeks, luv to ali keep up the good work :)

:party0019:

bye, ive gone xxxx

I'm sooooo jealous!!!!!!

Have a FAB TIME!!!!!!

xxx

Well diary here I am on my hols!!

Eaten too much!!

Drunk toooo much!!

Feel like the size of a whale!!

Had to buy some gaviscon!!!!

Over doin it for England, should be an Olympic event, I could win gold!!!!

Havin a gr8 time;)

Cathie xx

Back