cathies diary

2nd visit of the day

feeling abit close to the edge :eek::eek:

not had much sleep for last 2 nights and am just thinking a couple glasses of wine might be just wot i need:confused: but i must fight the feeling if i go on the shop for some wine
a. i will not stop at 2 glasses

b. i will eat everything in the house!

hope i can get through the next few hours

its ok knowing your faults, its beating them that stops you failing!!:sigh::sigh:

cathie xx:sigh:xx

feeling abit close to the edge :eek::eek:

not had much sleep for last 2 nights and am just thinking a couple glasses of wine might be just wot i need:confused: but i must fight the feeling if i go on the shop for some wine
a. i will not stop at 2 glasses

b. i will eat everything in the house!

hope i can get through the next few hours

its ok knowing your faults, its beating them that stops you failing!!:sigh::sigh:

cathie xx:sigh:xx

Hey you, what's happened since this morning? I'm guessing you feel like poo due to the chest infection :sick:

What you need is a nice hot bath - it'll be good for your cold and you won't want to get out of your pj's to go out to buy some wine ;)

Hope you feel better soon :bestwishes:

thank you for you support the other night ali :)

i did manage to go to bed early.

i feel abit better now and was planning to start today with a long walk with the dog,but got up to snow:chores016: i think ill be getting my wellies on!!

pierce has very nicely put my half stone on my sig!!
i am so rubbish i had to ask for help:sigh:
its wonderful but when i get to my stone i will be stuck again:confused::confused:
then again IF i reach my stone is more apt !!!?!!

feeling abit better has made me feel abit more positive so im off to walk the dog and then plan some meals before wi on tues

bye for now

cathie xx

hello diary:(:(

i know what your thinking! where the h*** have you been?

weellll i had to go to bed early sunday night and didn't get up till this aft at 2.30!!! i thought i was feeling better but i was very wrong:mad::mad:

oh has been makin me food for 2 days (not very good but at least he offered) so i've been off plan and so am dreading wi 2moro:(:(

i made donner recipe when i got up 2day cos there was salad and pittas already done. it was ok, think i'll make it with chips nxt time.

5 weighins til hen do
10 weighins til wedding
need to pull my finger out
or its fat frumpy mother of the bride for me!!

bye all cathie xx

mornin diary

wi this morn and 1.5ib gain :wave_cry:

have to say was not a shock, maybe it could of been worse :ashamed0005:

i havent done my shred dvd for 8 days, must start that again this week. just bought the new mag form group so am gonna read that and write a shoppin list. i'm not at work till 2nd of march so i will be cookin tea its a good chance to kick start myself into the plan.

not movin my ticker just yet as I AM gonna do well this week

love cathie xx

mornin diary

wi this morn and 1.5ib gain :wave_cry:

have to say was not a shock, maybe it could of been worse :ashamed0005:

i havent done my shred dvd for 8 days, must start that again this week. just bought the new mag form group so am gonna read that and write a shoppin list. i'm not at work till 2nd of march so i will be cookin tea its a good chance to kick start myself into the plan.

not movin my ticker just yet as I AM gonna do well this week

love cathie xx

Sounds like you are in the right frame of mind hun to get back on track :)

I'm deffo a fan of shopping lists! And recipe lists ... and syn lists ... ;)

:bestwishes:

afternoon diary

and hello to ali thankyou for your reply:)
i have had a look at your diary and it does ring a bell with me (defo the red wine as that is my downfall)

after being weighed on a tues i always have red wine in the eve:break_diet:
and i always wish i hadn't weds morn :sigh:

well i have a week off work so im gonna try ee for the rest of the week till tues wi
and see if i can get that 1.5lb off and abit more;) i did my shop last night and have just had sw chilli in a jacket with salad and am havin gammon and sw chips or salad for my tea. depending in how hungry i am.

my daughter called in this morning and was saying how her wedding dress has been altered to a size 8 :eek: god i really need to get my arse in gear its only 9 weeks to her wedding!!!

im sure i can do this. i could do 1 and a half stone if i stick to it. just have one treat night a week, i might try and move my treat night to fridays and then my weekends wont feel so bleak!!

might try my shred NOW while i feel motivated!!

bye for now
cathie xx

mornin diary

everything seeems to be going ok this week, no alcohol since tues, less than 10 syns weds and thurs. im doing ee and havent felt hungry yet.but,....oh has just offered to take me out for a meal 2nite!!:sigh:
we have the night to ourselves:sigh:

wot if i stick to plan aalll day then have steak and salad for my main, no starter no pud, 2 gasses of red wine and then
one of those small bottles when i get home?

well its the only plan ive got apart from pretending i dont want to go, which he will NEVER fall for:cry:

oh why cant life just fit around my diet instead of me trying to fit my diet around my life??

will let you know how badly i fail 2moro:cry::cry:

luv cathie xx;)

mornin diary

everything seeems to be going ok this week, no alcohol since tues, less than 10 syns weds and thurs. im doing ee and havent felt hungry yet.but,....oh has just offered to take me out for a meal 2nite!!:sigh:
we have the night to ourselves:sigh:

wot if i stick to plan aalll day then have steak and salad for my main, no starter no pud, 2 gasses of red wine and then
one of those small bottles when i get home?

well its the only plan ive got apart from pretending i dont want to go, which he will NEVER fall for:cry:

oh why cant life just fit around my diet instead of me trying to fit my diet around my life??

will let you know how badly i fail 2moro:cry::cry:

luv cathie xx;)

You are not going to fail Cathie - you have got yourself a plan there I reckon ;)

Steak, jacket potato and salad for main course. Couple of glasses of vino collapso - count this as your treat for being so good this week! God girl you've had less than 10 syns! A couple of glasses aren't going to make you put on half a stone!

Have a lovely weekend x

hello diary

I DIDN'T DO WELL ON FRIDAY!! :break_diet:

right thats out of the way and we wont mention it again :eek:

but i have done well 2day and yesterday :)

so just 2moro to go before wi so i plan to walk back from playgroup in the morn ( 2 miles) and then make the 1/2 syn roularde.
then on tues its try not have any alcohol till weekend but its my * week nxt week so thats going to be hard.

even though im nearly 44 years old i still get edgey/cranky around my * wk. i do take evening primrose when i remember to! and it has helped abit.

right im off

night diary cathie xx

mornin diary

got on the scales this morn and ive lost since sat. wahoo!
hope it still shows at wi 2moro:sigh:

my boy has gone back to school and me and evie are off to playgroup so its back to old routine. might do me good cos school hols always seem to throw me off. i dont do as much! seem to be in the house more. mind you i was poorly as well so did even less!

gonna get myself ready
speak to you later

cathie xx

good morning diary

and wot a good day it is :)

at wi 2day i lost 1/2 a pound:):)

which was a b***** miracle and so has inspired me to try EXTRA hard this week.
i must save my treat night for the weekend cos i am going to a retirement curry with girls from work on sun eve.

i know i can do it, i just hope i do!!!

cathie xx:)xx

p.s

i am not movin my ticker down to 9lb because i am determind i will be movin it the other way nxt week!!;);)!!

cathie xx;)xx

good mornin diary

last night i was v v v bad :(:(

and i know i am going out on sun eve so i am really gonna have to pull it back for the nxt 4 days.
it is my * week so i might be ok :sigh:

back to work this aft and its going to be very hard its the last shift with my friend who is retiring and i am gonna miss her BIG style :cry:

my slow cooking cook book has arrived so i am gonna have a look at that and write my shopping/meals list for the week

see ya

cathie xx:eat:xx

hello diary

managed to have a good day yesterday and just put slow cooker on for tea
so just lunch to think about

am gonna go for a long walk with evie in a bit i have to push her in the buggy so uses more energy( my granddaughter who i childmind 2 days a week, my other granddaughter nicole i only see once a fortnight because her mum and my son have split up)

might try do my shred dvd 2day if evie will let me or i could try rosemary conolley dvd as evie will join in just need to up the exercise as ive done none since being poorly

bye for now

cathiexx:)xx

hello diary

did well yesterday :) tick another day off

now 2day is tricky
shopping this morn
so lunch will have to be spudulike

and ive made bolognese in the slow cooker for this evening but my daughter is sleeping as her oh is starting his stag do at their house tonight so alcohol may be an issue BUT i start work 2moro morn at 7 so i cant have much which is a good thing

my elder granddaughter is sleeping 2moro night so i can be good again.
so its just sunday and monday to be extra good :)

off to shop

cathie xx:)xx

ps

did shred dvd :( legs like jelly!!:D

evening diary

yesterday i went to debenhams and tried some dresses on for wedding:(:(:(:(:tear_drop::tear_drop:

god it made me feel baaaaaad:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

by the time my daughter came to stay at ours (her oh went on his stag do to magaluf) i was well on the way to ane and a half bottles of red wine!!!!:cry::cry:
AND i had to start work at 7 this morn!
god knows how i managed it!

so i will be drawing ANOTHER line under that and hoping reaching rock bottom last night has given me a kick up the arse.
8 weeks left so no alcohol unless going out, exercise dvd and new game ive ordered off amazon called my fitness coach dance workout and walk the dog further daily. the dog is not so well though she keeps drinking loads and when her water bowl is empty she pushes it round the kitchen till you fill it.
going to ring the vets 2moro

well im off to watch telly with my nicole who has come to sleep

night all

cathie xx:cry:xx

Sorry for the hijack but you left such sweet stuff on my diary that I had to snoop! We both have weddings to attend and holidays ( mines a honeymoon!) in may so let's do this! My mum is the same and has being doing her Rosemary DVD religiously for the past month and cut down on her portion sizes and lost 17 lbs, I'm putting it on!!! From tomorrow I'm getting a grip, good luck on your mission also, although I'm sure your a glamourous gran anyway xxx

Back