Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cathii's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by WalsinghamDream, 7 February 2009 Social URL.

1. WalsinghamDream

WalsinghamDream Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    well i plan to start on monday :D
    so will keep track on here of eveything i have eaten and all exercise done :)
    hoping to loose about 32lbs with an average of 2lbs a week.

start weight is 158lbs (11.3/ 72kg) i'm 5'6". :(

going to start skipping and hopefully running (jogging) :rolleyes: in the evenings.whislt using work out dvd's every other day.

i feel that i have much more motivation from hearing everyones sucess stories on here :D also my mum is thinking of loosing weight too but i can't persuade her to do any exercise with me?
    does anyone on here do exercise with other people. (just so that i can get some ideas of what we could do together in order to help motivate each other :))

i have done my BMR and i says i should eat around 1800 calories per day. but on my fitness pal it says i should eat around 1200 calories per day burning off an average of 1.4lbs per week so myt lower that to 1050 calories to burn a few more off :confused:

anyways will let you know of my progress :D x

Last edited: 8 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    Day 1 :

well started off well.. but then went out for a meal.. and had spag bol and vanilla cheesecake... but i'm not going to get down about it as it was for my birthday :D

so just be extra good tomorrow, i have loads of weight watcher meals now :) x

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol now thats the sort of calorie counting I have done in the past! :8855:

Well done for picking yourself up and moving forward.. tomorrow is a different day!

Good luck! :) Look forward to reading your posts. ;)

5. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    so .. first weigh in today..
    the first few days went ok.. but over the last couple of days i completely lost it and pigged out on everything.. thinking i'd put on thos two pounds id lost on wednesday.. i was kinda gutted.

so got on the scales today to find that id lost another pound :D so all in all thats 3 pounds this week :D

6. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    went for a run today :D still very unfit but its a start lol.. started off walking 2 minute.... running 1 minute and so on. i cannot run for longer than a minute haha. going to do thtat everyday this week as its half term :D and weight watchers for tea :) x

7. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    ok so went running twice this week.. could hardly walk on thursday my muscles ache so much haha.maybe i should go every other day instead lol. well on monday i weighed exactly 11stone got on the scales today and am still the same ... i thought running may have lost me at least a lb. and i have eaten really well this week. i think i loose more weight when i do NO exercise and eat WHAT i want :confused:

does anybody else find this?

Last edited: 20 February 2009
  8. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    Wk 2 weigh in - STS :(

9. WalsinghamDream

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Count
    ok so was getting kinda down about my weight as on my scales i was still 11 stone ... which means i've sts for 2 weeks :( but went to the doctors yesterday to have my jab... and she was like how much do u weigh : so i said 11 st and she was like really :s you dont look it.. so i got on her scales and i'm 66 kg (10.4st) so that means my mind was carrying and extra 10lbs... can't believe my scales at home are wrong lol. but i have always thought i was 5"6' but apparently i'm 5"4' :Ox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.