cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

as gross as it sounds i think somone did work it out once! ...aparently around 6 calories per teaspoon! ... lol sooo if your doing other activities! .. i reckon it would cancel out the calories! lol ....

Ive just been sick in my mouth looooooool

LOL .. well at least i know ive armed you with some usless information ;) ! ...

i no this is a weird question to ask but im curious (and my fella dared me to ask) to know if giving a ****job to my fella has to be pointed? and if so any one know the points hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

0.5 points a time :giggle: Allegedly, so Im led to believe ;)

Yes I really do count ALL my points :cool:

HALF A BLOODY POINT....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT WORTH IT...I COULD HAVE A PINK AND WHITE FOR THAT AND ID ENJOY IT MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can i blame weight gain on that? hahahah

Hi lovey,how are youx

heya hunni im doing grand lost 1lb this week so very happy with that!! would love to loose 3.5lbs again in 2 weeks so aiming for another 2.5lb this week so cutting back to 19 points again this week!!

got my ww ice creams last nite and usually id eat the to of them but only ate one last nite so was very pleased there :) haha
how u doing hunni?

Hey :) ... well done on your loss this week xxx ... great stuff! Have another great week! ...
Oooo so whats the ww ice cream like?

ah thanx hunni im happy with that cause i was back up to my 23 points last week!!
its the choc brownie ones...if u havent tasted them u should be ashamed haha they are soooooooo nice used to be 2.5 points but cause they added white choc on top they are now 3 (white choc not worth the extra half though) but they are still so fab!! i just cant buy them the hole time cause like i said ive a prob with eating the to at a time and thats 6points there and then ha

awh thanx starlight thanx irene :)

Laughed out loud when I read this,, is it really 0.5,,, what a waste,,,glad I dont need to worry bout that malarky.!!LMAO

Also congrats on your weight loss

Hey cat how are you today chick???!!!

hey hunni im doing fab today just had an earlyish lunch cause was bit peckish but feeling lovely and full now!! the babs off today though so gotta try entertain him cause hes in a funny mood these days!!
ill bring him for a walk in while then to his friends for an hour...hopefully hell be good for me!! how u hunni?

Well done hun,your doing so well,you dont look like you need to loose weight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanx hunni but def need to!! i love this pic for that it makes me look normalish haha (basically hides my belly :))haha
if i could get down to 12 anything now id be in my element!!
anyone think i can loose 11 lb this week? ha

Laughed out loud when I read this,, is it really 0.5,,, what a waste,,,glad I dont need to worry bout that malarky.!!LMAO

Also congrats on your weight loss

thanx pinkdiamond xxx
it is such a waste for half point isnt it!? i unfortunatly have to worry about this...stupid bf haha ;)

Back