Cathys Dukan diary

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 11
Lol, I think the cap, if you loose weight, can need re fitting, not the coil though. Its not stopping me loosing weight as such, nor does it give me mood swings, but what I have found is that it has made me crave carbs, really badly when its TOTM, (which it is now). I really struggled last month because I was spotting a lot which meant I craved carbs a lot, this month was ok it was the first month I hadnt had any spotting since June, and I didnt crave either, today I did though and gave in , but I feel so emotional today too, I know I will be fine tomorrow, this feeling only ever lasts one day. It didnt help, that my friend came rond and started telling me what soap I need to make next, and how much I need to giver her to sell on her stall at christmas, which ones to make, which are the best sellers etc. (like I dont know) anyway in the end I just said " look I can only make so much, I have a husband and 3 children to look after, and a house to run , I really dont need this, I need to get my website up and you keep taking my stock" I felt so stressed after wards, I didnt shout at her or anything, but sometimes I just feel like I'm working for her , not myself.
Then Dh came in and asked if I could put his dinner on, this was at 7.30 when I had just finished everything in the kitchen and was about to sit down and start work, before putting emma to bed at 9. GGGRRR I hate days like this, I am so mad with my self, I was fine till other people started interfering. Anyway shes away this weekend so I will just concentrate on my website.

She was telling me she had 3, 3 day events and " well you will have to make LOADS of stock for that" and "2 are back to back, so you will have to pull your socks up for that" ruddy cheek! She has no children and her dh does most of the cooking etc, she has no idea. Anyway rant over, draw a line, tomorrow is another day. :(

Oh Jo, venison is divine, the best meat ever, very rich, cant really compare it to anything, its so different to beef.

cheeky mae ask her to come and do your job for a day ...still nice to be popular on the soap front ......
I hate days that just dont gel especially when it TOTM

lets hope tomorrow goes a bit better

Hello there Cathy... very frustrating indeed when well meaning friends poke their oar in.

Honestly, the best way to avoid cravings is to stick to the diet 100%... when we're out of ketosis, cravings become more apparent. I can't honestly remember now whether you had a "memorable weekend" or not, but if there's a doubt you're in ketosis, that'll be it ref carb cravings methinks...

Take care!

I use lots more sweetner when TOTM arrives, I need sweet stuff! Because it's not real sugar it doesn't really work but does take the edge off.

Hormones:mad: and 'well-meant' comments:mad::mad: = not good.:mad::mad::mad:

Hope you feel better today, Cathy.:)

Erm, not particularly memorable no, lol. Its fine really. I was just very peed off, harrassed, busy etc etc, and I ate some honeyed almonds and some pumpkin seeds and 4 dates, so not really unhealthy , just not Dukan. I weighed today at the same weight so no gain lol. So will be fine by Friday, feel better today.
I said to my friend yesterday I feel rubbish at the moment, I am so busy, but I need routine and cant seem to find it. I had planned that when Emma started school I would spend 2 weeks chilling out and walking/cleaning the house etc so that after the two weeks I would be able to have a qick tidy up round the house and then go off to work. But it hasnt happened that way, Ive just been so busy I havent had time to have time off, and as its only me in my job I have to do everything, but theres not enough work for 2 people. Anyway, I told her that I am stopping work on the 10th December, well thats last order date anyway, then I have the local Christmas fair which is a 2 day event and thats it. its family time. Then I'm not doing any more soap stuff till a week after the kids go back. I will sort the house out somehow and get into a routine.....

aww Cathy i do hope you find the balance right soon hon. its hard getting back into a routine isnt it? xxx

I think when running a business from home that you have to set yourself a timetable (ie that you'll work from X to Y, and then it's pick the kids up or whatever... or cook...). And stick to it. That way you don't end up making soap at midnight, or doing the ironing in the middle of a batch, or whatever... and that way you see how many hours you do in your business. Completely aside from all the work as Mum, cook, housekeeper, cleaner, s*x goddess etc etc!

Lol @ s*x goddess!

Just made buns for the chaps coming home from school in 20 mins.
Chicken in various guises tonight, as I was mixing the buns, I was frying minute steak for myself, 4 little bits so had that

So menu for today was
b-s salmon & scrambled egg
lunch baked fresh salmon
dinner steak yog & bran

Thanks girls, I will include everyone thats a 'liker' at 2pm this afternoon.

omg just been having a real good look at your site. when you are less busy ill be ordering. the bamboo one sounds lush! which is your fav?

Do you know what Vicky? I dont know which is my favorite lol. Thing is I was getting little bottles of lots of fragrances and making them all into soaps. But now I know what the quickest sellers were , and what the best sellers are, I can order bigger bottles and have a 'range' that stays the same, but also have a couple that change over every so often.
Best sellers are raspberry and vanilla, marshmallow (those 2 I am waiting on the fragrances coming today hopefully) Sea jewels which is a really fresh marine ozone'y scent, and heather is also a good seller, I hate that one lol. I think at the moment its ermmmm, hmmmm, either cotton fresh or vetiver. I also have a fragrance that smells just like nivea cream which is lovely, only a small bottle so may add that to body butter. OMG yes just remembered, I have a bottle (small) of one called cherry blossom, but it smells really perfumy, quite expensive smelling. So will put that in bath fizzers(not on the site yet, should be next week though) and body butter, but the name cherry blossom doesnt do it much justice, so I need to think of a name for it. The bamboo is nice, sort of earthy and oriental, I like it.

Just added a like on facebook ... and had a look at the website. Do you do one for dry hands? My OH works with lots of cleaning chemicals at the gym and his hands are always dry .... I get him moisturising hand cream, but wondered if you did a moisturising soap?

cotton fresh sounds nice. whats vetiver? and the cherry blossom sounds lovely ;)

Just added a like on facebook ... and had a look at the website. Do you do one for dry hands? My OH works with lots of cleaning chemicals at the gym and his hands are always dry .... I get him moisturising hand cream, but wondered if you did a moisturising soap?
All my natural soaps are like that, the ones I make from scratch, I have a very mild sweet almond oil one curing so that will be ready in a couple of weeks but my personal recipe is lovely (even though I do say so myself) I have greasy/combination skin and every thing but my soap leaves it with that tight dry feeling, but mine doesnt, which is why I started making it. so one of those would be your best bet, though the glycerine on doesnt have harsh chemicals, only very mild.
Vicky, vetiver is a grass that grows mainly in India, its used in about 80% I think of western perfumes, I have never smelled the essential oil of it, but this fragrance oil is really nice sort of earthy and clean

hey cathy my busy little bee!!! im going to take a long look at ur facebook site !!! ur a fabulous woman !!!!!

Back