Cathys Dukan diary

ooh thats lovely. ive never heard of that site before have some nice stuff :D

ooh what a great reward for your goal Cathy :)

I've never been to that site before either Vicky though the name does ring a bell (not sure why!:))

having to resist "window shopping" as I can't afford to buy anymore clothes which wont fit :eek: :) x

you not sorted out your wardrobe yet sarah?

nah not yet...it's been a nightmare tbh... sorted them into sizes but then found that they're all gonna need trying on....just bought a full length mirror this week to "see" what they all look like rather than just relying on the label size :) x

oh yes, you definitely have to try them on... another dilemma for the mishmash of clothes and sizes etc. I get up in the dark, when the other half is still slumbering, so always get three or four outfits out the day before and then choose in the morning without having to open my noisy wardrobe...

This morning and yesterday morning, being alone, I put the light on (YES!) and tried on the SIX pairs - yep - of office trousers I bought in Christmas 2009 and they nearly fit! Previously, I'd been trying them on in the evening when I'm seemingly much fatter! Now is this a good thing? ie if they fit me in the morning I wear them and "trust" they'll "grow" with me during the day? haaaaa! Twas so much easier at 22 stone with five tent dresses for work! (NOT!)

Jo - trousers do tend to give a little as we wear during the day. thats brill news though. and just wake oh up - he should be making you a coffee as you get ready for work :D

I don't want to depress myself Vicky :) if I find another pair of trousers that should fit me but don't it could be the beginning of the end :eek: :) x

When I get to next goal....I'll try them on :) that's the target I've given myself x

Jo - trousers do tend to give a little as we wear during the day. thats brill news though. and just wake oh up - he should be making you a coffee as you get ready for work :D
Great re trews... I reckon by 70K I'll have six more choices to make in the morning then. As for him making me a coffee, ooooh no! He'd speak to me and I'd have to be civil before 6.30am... please no!!!

When he calls out "morning", if it's too early (for me), I reply "early" and he responds "nite"! Perfectly trained!

That's how I got myself out walking 5K each morning. Although up at 6am, I'm not "with it", so my brain isn't in gear to talk me out of doing it... so up, shower, drink, out;.. Ooops I walked to work.

Works every time!

I know wish i could be bothered!
sarah whats your next goal when you will try on. the best thing i did was look at trousers that didnt fit and i knew would never fit and give them to charity.

Hi all, went to Inverness wth my friend today and we stopped for lunch, I was very good, had salad fro started and chcken in a mustard sauce with rice but I asked for no rice, whoo hoo go me lol. I also only had water. |came home and had a couple of jelly sweets only to stop the kids fighting lol. But thats all I've had today. Just going out guising (dont do trick or treating here). No sweets though, I dont really lke sweeties TBH, crisps and nuts yes, sweets nah, especially not 'kids' type.
Its piddling down outside hope dh gives us a lift

well done on the salad and ur chicken in a mustard sauce and no rice ,also enjoy ur guising !!!!!!

You know I just knew how horrible I would feel after eating the rice so it sort of put me off.
My friend greeted me last night with a vodka and orange (gggrrr hate vodka& orange, mind you it had bits in so was ok lol) didnt have anything else though and came home at 9.30pm with Emma and went to bed at tenish. I weighed my self on my friends scales too, now they are dial ones not digital and weigh you half a stone more, but by mathematical deductions I had stayed the same, phew, but that was with my clothes on , after I had eaten and drank a vodka and orange and its TOTM, so I 'think' I should be ok doing what I am doing.
Now I need a hot drink (just had salmon for brekki) and we have no decaff coffee left, I really want one, just have to make do with tea.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

hi there cathy ,im not into vodka at all but being on this diet and still being able to have a drink now and again vodka and diet coke it has to be ,i hate not having any scales ,but if u are ok with this eek!!!!

i cant drink coffee but i love cappacino's (sp) instant mirgraine to me lol ,hope u enjoyed ur tea !!!

have a good weekend !!!

Back