Cathys Dukan diary

Arrrgghh epic fail today, came back soaked and frozen to the bones after 3 hours winkling in hail and rain storms, had forgotten to take anything out for lunch/dinner, only thing I could find was beans and tinned soup, so had the soup, luckily everything in my house is low fat even if somethings arent low carb, then had some cake, wont have diinner though. Have taken chicken breast out for tomorrows lunch/dinner, so I wont get caught out again. I was just so cold, I had to go and have a bath to heat myself up.

Oh Cathy - bet it was cold! Make some Dukan friendly soup for next time you are going out like that !
have you got new scales yet?

No , I cant afford them, I need a passport first, but thats what I am winkling for, a passport and some new scales lol

ah good thinking. hows the soap stuff going for xmas? plenty of orders?

Not really, maybe soon the orders will come rolling in. I had to spend my own money on soap ingredients for Christmas, so did, always get it back, then find out L*sh have a stall at a mid November market in out little village, I bet every one buys off them instead of me. My biggest market is on the 5th /6th Dec, the market L*sh have booked onto is on the 20th Nov, its just a small market, dont know why they have bothered really, little village etc, they are huge and have a massive shop in Inverness. Really really pissed off and disheartened about it tbh. We've also never had a market in November, why did they hear about it and not me?

thats so unfair of them .....I hate it when big business tramples over the little ones ....hope you manage to sell loads online xx

hey cathy i will place an order with u !!!!!! i do hope ur ok with all this hassle ur getting !!!!

Feel rubbish after yesterday, still back on track now. Its awful how soon it makes you feel bloated isnt it, you know the carbs.
Tired today, had to have a PV day today because its blood donors tonight, not sure what difference that makes lol, but anyway had scrambled egg & mushrooms for breakfast, ham salad for lunch and venison stew for dinner with big chunks of turnip yum and mushrooms too. mmmm, just about to go off winkling again, going earlier today, the tde had just finished going out yesterday and was on the turn when I got there, and because of the way the wind was blowing it didnt take long coming back in. so just going to get myself warmed up and get my boots on and earmuffs and scarf then off to see what I can find so cheery bye for now xx

have a good day Cathy dont envy you out in that weather hope its not as windy up there

hey hon - thats rubbish of lush doing that! do some special offers - market them out!

Cathy... why aren't you trying to sell them to us?! I bet most of us could use some for Christmas gifts! Tell us more! Photos prices etc. We'll keep you busy enough to not need go out winkling in the cold...

Home
have invited you to join the facebook group too Jo x

oooh missed this...

I did Jo lol, I put a link up and everything :)

Off winkling again shortly, just heated up the venison stew I had made yesterday and had it for brekki, man it was gorgeous.
Going to break rules tonight, as its bonfire night and we have a tradition of fish and chips whilst watching the village display, I never eat the batter though I hate it, so it wont be too bad and Emma will eat most of my chips, but the smell would dement me if I had to sit in the car while the others ate. But then thats it I'm having a PV day today as I had my stew but then tomorrow I am doing pp days till mid week.
Thats it till Christmas. It's 7 weeks till Christmas eve today so have to be really really good. I want to loose a stone before Christmas and I feel so positive now. right sunshine s out, best go :(

Well I had chicken at the chippy after all that but I did have some chips not many but I felt rubbish later on, plus they had me wanting other stuff too, so I had, but I was restrained, I didnt just pig out which was amazing.
So back on track today have taken chicken breast out and am having a pv day so making soup and stew with it shortly.
I think the cold weather is affecting me too, also being on the shore is chilling me to my bones and once they are cold I can never get warm again. Still this is the end of the low tides on Tuesday, so not sure if I will go out today or not, its bitter out there and its so windy. It jst takes me so long after I get home to start getting any other work done its a whole day wasted, but low tide today is at ten past 2 so am trying to get lots done just now. Right best go get on with it, hope you all have a good day

Gosh Cathie, I admire you for doing that. What do you wear? Is it damp and wet out there? Is it very cold yet? Still mildish here so I can't quite imagine it...

Must look at your soap... (I don't have Paypal...)

Its a hundred pounds a bag and I have a whole bag eek I cant not do it, its a job and I need a passport and new scales and it would take forever if I were saving my soap money, plus I use that for Christmas.
I just wear a waterproof jacket, leggings, tights, socks and walking boots as I dont have wellies, oh and a scarf, I have lovely ear muffs too, nowt worse than cold luggs., oh and yes its damp and wet, only for my hands and feet though, most of the winkles are along the shore just in the water, and I can only wear rubber gloves because I cant pick the winkles up with anything else , so yes rather chilly

Re soap I take any old payment really, I get people asking often f they can bank transfer it, which is fine, they just tell me what they want and I do t that way, I odnt know what other ways there are though lol.

Cant believe it, Period pains again, I am seriously hacked off with this coil, yes its getting less frequent, lighter etc but its taking its time, my last one was only a week ago and the one before that was 2 weeks before that. So now I have a really sore tummy, *sob*. fed up.com

Cant believe it, Period pains again, I am seriously hacked off with this coil, yes its getting less frequent, lighter etc but its taking its time, my last one was only a week ago and the one before that was 2 weeks before that. So now I have a really sore tummy, *sob*. fed up.com
big hugs.
Im exactly the same - mirena? had mine fitted earlier in the year and bleeding roughly 3 weeks out of four and getting the bloating symptoms with it too :(

Back