Catkin and Pumpkin's countdown to Christmas!!!

Pumpkin*Patch

Hi Everyone

I am starting exante tomorrow just as soon as my packs arrive... fingers crossed it will be in the morning!

As you can see by my ticker, id love to loose 56lbs by xmas, we will see how it goes.

Never done exante before, really hoping for a good result, any advice is very welcome!

My sister is also starting tomorrow (if her packs arrive in time ><) and i know she has been reading the boards so i hope she hops on this thread too!!!

I have tried pretty much every diet going. I did rejoin SW a few weeks ago but i want a fast loss to get rid of what i have put on in recent months... so the odd 1lb here and there is not really making me feel any better... infact, its pushing me to bad habbits.

I really hope that this will be the answer to my prayers!!!! :rolleyes:

:gen125: I am not looking forward to feeling cold though......

:D

Last edited:
Hiya,

Sister logging on and ready for action! According to the lovely tracking number my parcel is also due for delivery tomorrow - I hope they come early!

Have been spending the last 3 days reading a fair amount and sticking to low carb and plenty of water to try and prepare for the start.

It's all very exciting! Roll on tomorrow (but hopefully I won't be 'rolling' for much longer!).

Good luck both of you! I made sure I had the heating on, a throw and knee high socks handy over the first few days :p

Thankies, and summer or not, i will be looking for my winter socks and a fluffy throw!! I hate being cold esp at night :)

Hi ordered on Saturday...had no email...so who knows when mine will come! Was up for tomorrow start...but am email less! Good luck ladies!

We ordered ours on saturday just before lunchtime i think. Didnt get email until about 17.30hrs today... i hope yours comes so you can start tomorrow... :(
I will be well upset if mine doesnt arrive tomorrow, i am in-the-zone LOL :D

Yes very odd being all revved up and no where to go! What made you decide exante?

I just stumbled across it on minimins and decided to give it a go.
I have a bad relationship with food, comfort eating is a fav pass time of mine... :break_diet:so i really hope exante will take all of that away. Am looking forward to looking at my box and telling myself thats my food for the month :D

What made you choose exante?

Same ish reason. Saw Pauline Quirke and her mad marvellous weight loss and looked for a cheaper option, found here and thought why not!! Never done any diet like this before but had a moment in Debenhams changing rooms on Sat morn and thought things have got to change!! Been doing an organic diet for medical reasons but am so bad with will power. Would be fantastic if I could get some of the results you see on here, but am notoriously slow with losses, so wait to be amazed...or not!!

My parcel has arrived at the local depot!! Am feeling really positive about starting today.

Never mind the cold (jumpers in July!!!!) what about the bad breath?! Xx

Morning ladies..........just stopped by to wish you luck:D Have a great first day leading to a fab week and before you know it you'll be flying!

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Hi ordered on Saturday...had no email...so who knows when mine will come! Was up for tomorrow start...but am email less! Good luck ladies!

Dawn, have you checked your order status online? Maybe the email has been marked as spam or something. Your parcel should come today ad they reckon that if you order before 1pm it comes the next day. Will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

namaste said:
Morning ladies..........just stopped by to wish you luck:D Have a great first day leading to a fab week and before you know it you'll be flying!

Thank you! I really hope this will work and I'll see good losses. I know SW works for me but just can't drum up the enthusiasm to go 100% with it, so hopefully this will work better for me. A fab week would be brilliant!

*off to have a black coffee* xx

Ah thankies. :):)

Got to wait until the afternoon for my delivery.... does that mean i can have 3 shakes for my tea??? :D

I did weigh myself this morning though, so i hope for a nice change come this time next week xx

Wooohhoooooo!

My bumper pack has arrived! It all looks so great in it's shiny silver packets - lol, perhaps I shouldn't be quite so excited. The bars are a bit smaller than I was expecting though :( hopefully they will still manage to fill me up enough.

Am having the banana shake now for 'breakfast' - and I am delighted to say that it really tastes rather nice and creamy (I whizzed it up with 2 ice cubes). Much, much better than the Slimfast shakes I remember from my youth! I will try a bar for 'lunch' and then a soup for supper.

:) Hurrah for a fresh start! xxx

P.s. Hope that everyone else waiting for parcels to arrive don't have to wait much longer!

Day 1

So my packs arrived this afternoon :D

I have come home, and tried my first one.

I just ordered the shakes as i am not really fussed on soup or bars.

Strawberry first, decided to go with 300ml and a couple of ice cubes, gave it a shake in my shaker and *Poof* my first exante milkshake type thingy appeared.

Wasnt overly strawberry, but it was thick, and it was creamy. Tasted a little bit husky, like there was substance to it, so not milky. Over all, YUM!

Am very pleased i managed to cope on water and coffee thus far today.

Best of luck to everyone else starting this week!!!

xxxx

Hi all, yes parcels arrived whilst I was out...yippee de doo dah. Dont look that bad actually! Glad you both said shakes not too bad, so looking forward to day 1 tomorrow. Have good day 2's!

Back