Catkin and Pumpkin's countdown to Christmas!!!

Funny that, I woke up with a headache too. Still there as well. I really hope it's just a passing phase and isn't there permenantly for the long haul. Think I might try some caffeine in a minute to see if tha's what the problem is.

So, Strawberry shake for breakfast (rather yummy) and the OH went for a banana shake. Have got some celery and cucumber lined up for a mid morning snack and then another bar for lunch. I think I might try the fruit and nut one today as yesterdays Chocolate Orange was a bit of a disappointment!

Dawn - hope you have a great first day, did you get the mixed bumper pack too? What will you be trying today?

xx

Hi, got the mixed pack too yes. Had choc shake this morning ...was lovely!! Thats a big relief, having bar for 'lunch' at work in couple of hours...fingers crossed! Hope you two headache free soon!

Hi, got the mixed pack too yes. Had choc shake this morning ...was lovely!! Thats a big relief, having bar for 'lunch' at work in couple of hours...fingers crossed! Hope you two headache free soon!

It was lovely??? I think this is the first time i have read someone say its lovely.

Ive tried all the shakes now except the choc, thats for tea, and i am so pleased you like it.... gives me a little bit of hope!!

I feel better after another sleep. Very pleased i had a day off today. Got to work tomorrow but off friday and by sat it would be really nice to be in ketosis!!

Best of luck with your first day, you can do it!!! xx

Hi all,

Well, I have to say that today has been a lot easier than expected. A little sleep seems to have sorted the headache and I haven't really been hungry at all today, or at least not 'starving hungry' just a bit of a 'oh, you've not given me food in a while' sort of feeling.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the toffee, fruit and nut bar (much nicer than the choc orange one) and even the tomato soup is ok, although will have to try adding tabasco to it as some people have suggested.

OH is quite enjoying it too, he liked his shake, bar, and even said 'yum' whilst drinking his soup!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day too! xx

Hi, well today not too bad at all. Shake lovely...I know sad that I like it!! The choc orange bar bit too 'salty??' or funny taste for me, quite filling tho. Veg soup tonight quite nice too! See my diet must have been rubbish before if I like them!! See how strawberry, toffee and thai chicken fare tomorrow! As usual water intake always a challenge for me, only the 2 litres to go tonight........
Glad you both coping still and presume challenge one is managing a full week 100%....roll on next Monday!

I had my choc shake, and yes, its ok.

Its not my fave, but its not as horrid as i thought it may be. Just shows everyones tastes are different.... and i am so pleased they are!!

This means that I like all of the shakes!! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Phew to day 2 being "done".

I woke with headache, had another sleep and since about 2pm have been fine.
My stomach hasnt even told me to feed it!!

I too need to step up the drinking. Only had the shakes today and 2 cans of coke zero... naughty me!!!

So now to the water... yum! :(

Have a good rest of day everyone and well done Dawn!!!

xxx

Will someone please make me stop this compulsive daily weighing?!!

Help!

LOL, I think that would be a very good idea, and if there aren't any nearby we'll just have to create an online version to cure us of this horrible addiction! The thing is, I wouldn't mind weighing daily if it showed something positive, but not for the last 2 days. And I know 2 days really isn't enough time to show it working, but still :(

On another note, 'bleugh' to the chocolate shakes!! Really not nice. Just as well the OH likes them, he can have all those and I can have the much nicer banana ones!

xx

:( Day 3

Today is a hard day.

TOTM :cry: i ache, i am grumpy, all i want to do is EAT!!!

Just had my 3rd shake... its not even 6pm... its going to be a long night.

The morning was ok, its just late afternoon ive been having stomach ache and could just do with some chocolate, and driving home i kept reminding myself why i am on the exante path.

Hope today gets better
:raincloud:

:109: Got to keep going till xmas!!!

Hi, hope it will get better! Just keep strong on bad days then other days be a breeze!! My day 2 not too bad again...doesnt that just show how bad I was eating before!!
Thai chicken soup...hmmmm...well not as bad as Ive had at some do's! Strawberry shake and toffee bar ok, so just water to go again!!!!!!
Anyway have good rest of night, one nights sleep nearer to first weigh in!!

How? How can I have gained 1lb since yesterday? I know I am following WS, but have stuck to it to the letter for the last 3 days AND I did loads of cleaning yesterday which much have burnt extra calories. *sigh* Never mind, will keep at it of course. Perhaps I will see if I can mange a TS day today, and see what happens.

Hope you all have good days! xx

Hi, might just be a blip, water, or loo issues!! I used to weigh every day on slimming world and couldnt even get near whatever I got weighed at in class, must have magnets in my feet effecting the scales! Ive weighed every day so far...yes hang my head in shame...but taken all results with pinch of salt till I get to next Tues. Working from home today and much easier, nothing in fridge and no one elses yummy lunches to see! Tomato soup...well what can I say....dish water!! Have good day ladies!

Lol, yes, dishwater is about right. Even with the addition of salt, pepper and worcester sauce it wasn't much better!

Am on track today, had lots of water, a banana shake for breakfast and toffee bar for lunch (very nice!). Not sure which soup I'll have later though, I might be a devil and take pot luck!

I have to say that even if I'm not losing weight at the moment I DO feel a lot better - more energy, brighter, more awake. I don't know if it's the effect of drinking so much water, but am not going to knock it!

xx

Well havent had a visit from the energy fairy yet!! But year end at work, so shattered anyway!! Taken my mind off eating, must admit still a relief not to have to think about it.
Off to tackle a litre of water before bed....mmmmmmm
Good luck tomorrow ladies...our first Saturdays!

100% on the ball today.
Feeling much better, been busy moving things around my home today. And it has taken the whole afternoon to do it :D

Strawberry shake for brekkie, Chocolate shake for lunch and Bananna shake for my tea which i had a little while ago.

I hope to god this works. Am loving the shakes.

And yes, best of luck tomorrow Dawn!! Sorry to hear your so busy with work, but yes, keeps the mind off food :D

xxx

Hi all,

Saturday is here - all bright and sunny too! Feeling much happier this morning, the scales are cooperating and have shown a loss of 4lb since Tuesday! And there's still 3 days to go until official wk 1 weigh in!

As well as this the POAS shows ketosis. Woohoo, the ketosis train has arrived! I'm aiming for another TS day today, starting with a strawberry shake. Don't know yet whether I'll manage 100% as have to cook for the children, which is always a temptation.

I have a BBQ picnic to go to tomorrow, but I will prepare some green salad and cold meats/sausages to take. And my lovely lunchtime bar of course!

Hope the sun is shining with you all and you have a great Saturday xx

Hi both! Yes lovely sunny day too. Had bit of not hunger...but wanting to eat today a bit. Nothing bad just noticed it I suppose. But still ok, havent felt hungry yet and its day 4, how much rubbish must have been still in my system!!??
Still no symptoms really....whats all that about?? No energy dips or peaks, no mad tummy aches, no headaches....think Im an enigma!
Bought an ice crusher though...it came today...oh my word its marvellous! Crushed 4 ice cubes, added mega think shake and I swear its like a Costa one! No, Im not hallucinating!! £20 well spent! And when Im slim, trim and skinny I can use it for cocktails!! Gone are my bashing cubes with a rolling pin days!
Changed to two shakes today as off out tonight and couldnt face any soup. Might change to 2 shakes a day but how you both managing with sitting down to eat with family? A soup each night was going to be my plan when partner back...well any suggestions greatfully received!
Have good rest of Saturday and fab loss so far....despite hourly weigh ins Ive not budged yet...thatll be me being an enigma!

Really pleased to hear things are going so well for you Dawn!!! :D

Yesterday was a good day, had my shake for breakfast, then had to go to BBQ party at work :break_diet:

LOL, but no, seriously, so i ate 2 burgers and a sausage, its not going to kill me, nor do i think it will knock me out of ketosis! It was nice, i was full, i had nothing else, no bread, no pasta NO PUDDING!!

Also, due to eating those i didnt feel the need to have my other 2 shakes yesterday, i wasnt hungry or in need... so overall, not a bad day at all :D

Today I am working, so everything is finnnneee, had my shake for breakie, and will soon be thinking about lunch :)

I feel a little slimmer, although cant WAIT to get into the next stone bracket.
Cant seem to drink enough fluids atm either.

Have a nice day all :character00238:

Back