Cat's hopeful diary

Morning Cat :)

Morning all. Well a sneak peek on the scales this morning shows I've lost what I put on last week and a bit more so hoping it's still looking that way on Monday for official wi and that haven't got my hopes up for nothing. Fingers crossed :) x

Well done Cat! :)

Morning Cat, I hope your WI is good today

Cat's Hopeful Diary - whoosh!

Well the scales were kind today and not only did I lose the one and a bit lbs I put on last week but I did in fact lose a few more, 5.5lbs in total this week making a grand total of 25lbs since start of July and taking me down into another stone bracket :D. Another big push this week to see if can get the two stone mark

Wow that's a fantastic weight loss, sorry to geg in - feel like an outsider / lurker on these diaries as I'm currently on a tfr, I just love the sound of everyone's menus and hope to use Atkins myself to maintain in the future!

that is awesome Cat!! Well done! :)

Wow Cat - fabulous:D go girl;)
Xx

Morning Cat, that's great to hear love, well done

Had a lovely meal out with my girl, baked Brie to start, pork belly and veg, got them to take the veg off and replace with cauli cheese and then cheese board to finish. two bottles of wine between us but with hols on the very near horizon thrown caution to the wind a bit knowing that gonna be hitting atkins hard when get back x

Morning cat... sounds like a lovely menu... have a good day :)

Well a rubbish two pound gain this week, that's all I have to say!!!

Oh dear - you need to have a very close look at everything you are eating. Also totm can sometimes impact
Good luck
Xxx

Shame on the 2lbs on, your meal sounded very yummy but there was a lot of cheese, that maybe a problem area for you? Hope it comes off quickly for you x

Morning cat... Hope you figure out what's causing the gain ... :)

Back