Cat's hopeful diary

Not looking forward to Monday's wi. Came out of ketosis earlier in the week cos of being ill and needing medicine but nit had any since about wed but still not back in ketosis and scales at mo are saying +2 :(

Don't worry it will soon come off Cat ... Will just take a while for the meds to go through ... :)

Nice surprise this morning, after thinking earlier in the week that it would be a gain at wi because of coming out of ketosis because of cough medicine it was actually a 2lb loss. Makes it 10lb on atkins in four weeks and 1 1/2 stone in total in five weeks. Have three weeks to lose 2lb to get to my first mini goal of being down to next stone bracket before my hols so hopefully that should be easy (famous last words lol). Getting there slowly but surely. First time noticeable on the clothes side of things at the weekend when was able to put my jeans on and off without having to undo them! lol good job I have a belt ;)

Morning Cat, that's good to hear love, well done and LOL @ the belt :)

Well done Cat. Great news:D

Excellent loss cat !! :)

Cat's Hopeful Diary - WI Woe

Well it has happened, i've finally had a gain, only 1 3/4lbs but I was so close to getting down to the next stone bracket so really annoyed with myself. Only have myself to blame, didn't have much green stuff or water over the weekend (I drink like a fish during the week when i'm at work but for some reason forget about it at the weekend!) so know completely where its come from. Aaarghhh!!

Morning Cat, a lot of people struggle with weekends, your'e not the only one. Clean and green all week then love

I'm the same with water over the weekend, find it really difficult to get it down me...but the little gain will come off quickly, I'm sure :)

Our bodies are so sensitive... Anything can throw them off kilter! It will soon be lost! :)

Silly silly me, kebab (minus the pitta) last night for tea which was lots of lovely chicken and salad but then had to go an spoil it with some fries! Had a small portion (about the size of a McD's medium) and only ate half as they just weren't doing anything for me. Hoping its not the start of an upward spiral to putting the weight back on. Note to self, must try harder!! Grrrr :mad:

Keep focused on clean and green and everything will right itself! :)

Tut Tut and that after skipping the pitta bread cat. Never mind love, we all do it.

Evening cat. Hope you've had a lovely legal day:D

Morning cat:)

Hi all, yes was good yesterday, boiled eggs for brekkie, cheese for snacks, tuna Mayo salad for lunch, omlette with greens and cauli for dinner and lots of water. Today gonna be fairly similar just variation on salad (not sure what doing yet) and burger with the veg tonight. Have a good day all x

Morning cat, how's things?

Back